It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Elite perform mass child-rape

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Now U.K. liberals are trying to enforce sex-ed in Kindergardens. These creeps push their agenda in any way they can.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The ties between the Canadian Liberal Party and pro-pedophile advocacy..

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Some of the Liberal Elite of America who supported freedom for repeat-child-rapist Polanski:

Woody Allen (himself a Pedophile)
Martin Scorsese
Darren Aronofsky
Terry Gilliam
James Cameron
Jonathan Demme
Ethan Coen
David Lynch
Penelope Cruz
Tilda Swinton
Harvey Weinstein
Debra Winger
Whoopi Goldberg
Barbara Streisand
Dustin Hoffmann

This is what liberals stand for.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
Some of the Liberal Elite of America who supported freedom for repeat-child-rapist Polanski:

Martin Scorsese
Darren Aronofsky
Terry Gilliam
James Cameron
Jonathan Demme
Ethan Coen
David Lynch
Penelope Cruz
Tilda Swinton
Harvey Weinstein
Debra Winger
Whoopi Goldberg
Barbara Streisand
Dustin Hoffmann

Your propaganda effort here on ATS is sickening.

OK, let's say I take the bait. Note that the number of people you listed as suspect pedophiles contains a fraction of Jews quite disproportionate to the US population. So, is that what JEWS stand for? Because seems like you went out of your way to prove it.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Your propaganda effort here on ATS is sickening.

OK, let's say I take the bait. Note that the number of people you listed as suspect pedophiles contains a fraction of Jews quite disproportionate to the US population. So, is that what JEWS stand for? Because seems like you went out of your way to prove it.

I didnt even notice that some of them were Jews. I chose them for being part of the liberal elite of America and representing democrats, liberals and the center-left of America. Nice try at deflecting. These are the liberal elite of America, the people liberals look up to. There is nothing at all propagandistic about that. These are the hard facts.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I claim that liberals perform mass-rape in schools and kindergardens.

That is quite some claim. Imagine if you could back it up even a little.

I have provided articles by reputable mainstream and left-wing newspapers and magazines, police reports, documentation, links.
Proving what? That some people molest kids? That they were liberals? That one small group of people at one school in Germany fit all your criteria? Really hanging your hat on that?

You claim that Republicans mass-rape in the Mariana Islands. You have provided no articles, no documentation, no police reports, no links.

I do not see why I have to. If you are concerned about child rape, you would be willing to look into it anywhere. What I speak of is not exactly a big secret but you refuse to look at it unless I offer it up on a sliver platter and force it in your face? Sounds like maybe you do not care so much about child rape. Maybe you just care about that one case in Germany WAAAAYYYY too much and all other victims of child rape can go kick rocks. Nice.

Its easy to see who of us has a dishonest agenda.

I have no agenda at all so I guess that does clear that up pretty quickly.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It seems every country you look at has a similar situation with the liberal left. The latest example is a multiple generation spanning idol of liberals...repeat child molester and Pop-Culture Superstar Jimmy Savile.

Jimmy Savile and how the liberal left encouraged the sexualisation of children

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

Jimmy Savile used to have Christmas dinner with magpie thatcher the conservative leader and was a strong supporter of Israel. But most people here are not trying to politicice these events. Unlike you
edit on 26-10-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

He had dinner with whoever happened to be in power at the time. That says nothing.

We dont know how many kids he raped....10...100...300...but what we do know is that he was always outspokenly liberal on sexual issues.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I'm not sure what poin you are trying to make. Connecting jimmy Savile with liberal values. From what seems to be appearing her in the uk, sexual offences against children seem to come from all sides of the British establishment.

I see you were quoting from a Melanie Phillips article in the Daily Mail. A right wing paper in the uk that makes no qualms in posting pictures of young scantily clad women in its side bar of shame. It's why the website is so popular, with people wanting look at these images over the news articles on the site.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Martin Scorsese
Darren Aronofsky
Terry Gilliam
James Cameron
Jonathan Demme
Ethan Coen
David Lynch
Penelope Cruz
Tilda Swinton
Harvey Weinstein
Debra Winger
Whoopi Goldberg
Barbara Streisand
Dustin Hoffmann

go away, leave ATS...your rancid puss-filled slobberings would be more acceptable in one the thousands of other right-wing circle-jerk blogs.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

It seems every country you look at has a similar situation with the liberal left. The latest example is a multiple generation spanning idol of liberals...repeat child molester and Pop-Culture Superstar Jimmy Savile.

Jimmy Savile and how the liberal left encouraged the sexualisation of children

i haven't heard of this saville here in the states, but why lump all liberals into being child molesters? does this make you feel superior? do you think that anyone takes you seriously with this moronic stereotype?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Please, for the love of god, STOP painting liberals with a broad stroke.

You are exhibiting your own ignorance in the process and the purpose of this site is not to promote ignorance, but to DENY it.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

go away, leave ATS...your rancid puss-filled slobberings would be more acceptable in one the thousands of other right-wing circle-jerk blogs.

The last three posts are merely personal attacks. I have yet to see liberals refute facts with counter-facts. All they can do, when exposed, is attack you personally.

Here is another interesting FACT:

ACLU defends the rights of pedophile group

Oh if only liberals would defend the rights of children or the religious this way.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Another European Hero of leftism and liberalism in the 1970s and 1980s is exposed by his own daughter as a child-rapist:

My father sexually abused children

He raped his own daughters from the age of 6.
edit on 11-1-2013 by lucid eyes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join