It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Elite perform mass child-rape

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by Sinnthia

How can I explain it to you if you're wholly incapable of perceiving the heart of the problem? So many people in this thread don't understand it's about the consequences of sexual liberation and instead think it's just about insulting liberals. So many people are incapable of thinking of the real issue the OP is bringing up.

Bull#. I don't hope it, it will happen, and I will rub it in your faces when it does, because I'm an asshole like that. the only thing I'm hoping for is you to be alive when it inevitably does so I can be a smug idiot about how I was right and you were wrong.

Sorry but you are wrong. You have been fed a bill of goods about what the opposing party supposedly thinks to make you believe that they are for child molestation. Indefensible.

Step back and retrace the steps and influences that gave you that idea and you might have a chance of transcending the fake propagandist left right paradigm.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by candide

I'm just applying the idea that everything sexual is okay as long as two adults are consenting. How can we distinguish who is an adult and who is a child? Can a really mature child make the same decisions as a really immature adult? What if you held post-modernist values such as truth is relative or there are no absolute morals?

I call it as I see it, and I see it as either pedophilia being condoned as long as it's consensual or the lowering of the age of adulthood in the future.

BTW, I'm not a right-winger. I'm just capable of seeing the flaws of both sides.
edit on 6-1-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

How can I explain it to you if you're wholly incapable of perceiving the heart of the problem?

By actually making a case for your argument. Simply stating something over and over again is not going to trick me into believing something is true. Does that work on you?

So many people in this thread don't understand it's about the consequences of sexual liberation and instead think it's just about insulting liberals.

You mean people that are reading the posts of the OP stating that these children were raped as a result of American Liberal mindsets?

So many people are incapable of thinking of the real issue the OP is bringing up.

Please, do make an attempt. Is it about your predictions of the future now?

Bull#. I don't hope it, it will happen, and I will rub it in your faces when it does, because I'm an ***hole like that.

No, you will never rub any thing in my face no matter what sexual organ you want to pretend you are. Stop trying to plant that image in our heads. The obviousl glee with which you repeat this lie is more than telling. Stop saying it is going to happen and start saying HOW it is going to happen and WHY it is going to happen. Stop telling me how much you look forward to children getting raped so you can rub it in my face because you are an oraface or expulsionary organ. Just stop doing that.

The only thing I'm hoping for is you to be alive when it inevitably does so I can be a smug idiot about how I was right and you were wrong.

You have some serious issues. I will state again, not one thing I hope for includes children being raped, even just to get to enjoy being right about it. Please seek out help.
edit on 6-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

So its the slippery slope argument?

If you think as I do that I really don't want to know or care what any two consenting adults that are of age do in the privacy of their home but do realize that there is a need to allow them to create a legal bond to protect their assets. Well then all the sudden bestiality and pedophilia are A-OK.

Doesn't work like that.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I can't explain it. You've just got to think about it carefully and you will see it too. Of course, if you are a left-winger, you will think it's all alarmism, and not see the consequences of the ideals of modern liberalism.

No, no, no, stop accusing me of things I don't hope. What I hope for is society will see the problems of its new values and rectify it. But I know that is highly unlikely, so might as well hope to be a smug idiot about what is inevitable, when other people learn the hard way. I am the type of person who enjoys saying "I told you so."

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by candide

Apply the new ideals of society carefully. They're not on firm grounds. If you still can't see where it's ultimately heading then find out the hard way. It won't be instantaneous but gradual.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Or just imagine them because that boogyman will scare you in a certain direction. Good luck.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Listen up. The topic has been established, and nobody is missing the big picture. Reread the OP; for cying out loud look at the thread title. She isn't here to discuss child abuse/pedophiles. There are multiple threads on ATS concerning this subject, and they have been approached in a non-accusing, non-political way. She is simply using this emotionally charged topic to bash people who differ from her political persuasion.

Look back on page 7; here is her comment:

It's very much political. Liberals have been trying to lower the "age of consent" since ages. You wont find ANY conservative parties advocating that

Now do you see? " ANY conservative "parties" advocating this? " This is what her thread is really about. And why keep dancing around what she means? She's a republican bashing democrats. Short and simple. I at least want her to realize that others have seen through this rather vicious and transparent ruse. I find it appalling that one could lower themselves to this calumny, propagandizing, and willingness to trash millions of people in order to make a false political appeal, and build a strawman argument.

Gawd. :shk:

I've said my piece and am unsubscribing from this thread.

ETA: Frontkemper; My frustrations herein are not directed towards you. Others have actually attempted to guide the thread to discuss child abuse, but notice the OP won't have it. She keeps re-directing it back to the political issue, as shown above.

Oh, my, God - I don't think I've seen anything more disgraceful, or I should say more STUPID and utterly ignorant than this since joining ATS, and I don't mean your reply but the intentionality, and the sheer brainwashing and the MADNESS of the OP.

So this is what that whole left/right paradigm thing the mainstream media has been indoctrinating people into, leads to?!

This is just so primitive, so barbaric a tact, that I'm having a hard time even computing this, and no I'm not saying any of this because I'm liberal, in fact I'm liberal in some views, conservative in others, as a freaking HUMAN BEING!

This is worse than the kind of thing you see watching the comments section on stories at CNN.com.

This is the very thing which is wrecking havoc on the whole political system, especially in the USA, and the very ploy some of these sick and twisted "elite" utilize to divide and conquor, but it must be vehemently rejected now wherever it is found.

May we find it in our hearts to have mercy on the imbecile that is the OP here.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I can't explain it. You've just got to think about it carefully and you will see it too. Of course, if you are a left-winger, you will think it's all alarmism, and not see the consequences of the ideals of modern liberalism.

No, no, no, stop accusing me of things I don't hope. What I hope for is society will see the problems of its new values and rectify it. But I know that is highly unlikely, so might as well hope to be a smug idiot about what is inevitable, when other people learn the hard way. I am the type of person who enjoys saying "I told you so."

You too eh? GOD HELP US!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I can't explain it.

Then I cannot believe you.

You've just got to think about it carefully and you will see it too.

I have thought about it. I have even demonstrated which FACTS come into mind when thinking about it. The age of consent in the US has only gone up since being invented in the last century. You are going to have to come up with something tangible here. Honestly, I think you might think about it too much.

Of course, if you are a left-winger, you will think it's all alarmism, and not see the consequences of the ideals of modern liberalism.

Explain that. What good would it do me to decided all Liberals are potential child rapists while people of all political bents are actually doing it? Would you really be happier if they locked up all Liberals for being Liberal while Conservatives who rape child should get to keep doing it because they are Conservatives? Are you for real?

No, no, no, stop accusing me of things I don't hope.

Stop telling me how you think about it sooooooooooooooooooo much and cannot wait to rub it in my face.

What I hope for is society will see the problems of its new values and rectify it.

How is that going to happen when you turn a blind eye to real child rape happening all over in order to focus on some fantasy about future Liberals lowering the age of consent to under 12 years of age?

But I know that is highly unlikely, so might as well hope to be a smug idiot about what is inevitable, when other people learn the hard way. I am the type of person who enjoys saying "I told you so."

I know. You made it quite clear that although you have no case, no argument, no anything to back up your claim, you are going to keep saying it because the idea of getting to run passed crowds of rape victims in order to be smug. We all have different goals. Good luck with yours. If you ever get an argument for it, let me know.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I did not say all liberals are potential child rapists. You really have poor reading comprehension.

I said the ideals of modern liberalism taken to their logical conclusion, ideas such as sexual liberation and postmodernism, will eventually lead to the idea that children too can decide when to have sex and with whomever they please. After all, much of the argument is based on "it's natural" and if people consent there's nothing wrong with it. Incest and having sex with whomever have entered puberty is also natural in the animal kingdom. Combined with the sexualization of the youth, it seems to lead to the idea that either the age of consent will be lowered in the future or pedophilia will no longer always cause an outraged reaction. How we viewed homosexuality in the past, is also how pedophilia (so long as both parties consent) will be viewed in the future.

There's nothing that can be done about it. If you warn people they think it's just alarmism. When it actually happens it will be called prejudiced or bigoted opposed to it. After all, who are you to decide to what two consenting human beings decide to do?

You don't see it because you think it's fantasy. It is not. It is the logical consequence of our current social values. I'm not saying liberals are pedophiles. I'm saying the values they support will lead to such a state whether they plan it or not.
edit on 7-1-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Me too, Lady. Lucid created this thread in order to to push idiotic, weakly crafted propaganda and to hear herself talk. I doubt any future discourse of any kind with her would include any sort of meaningful discussion or be productive in any way. I'm new here on ATS and will count this thread as a lesson learned -- next time I'll know not to waste my time and energy on her. It's a Kobayashi Maru no-win scenario -- the only logical move is not to play. I'm out and unsubscribing.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Appalling and sad.

But don't blame the so-called elite.

People across the range abuse children.

And, yes, they are damned, and if they do not suffer in this world they will definitely suffer in the next.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984
Here in England where 33% of people get their news from "the liberal" British Brainwashing Commission I haven’t heard anything about this story.
Had it been a catholic boarding school then I guess it would be a different matter. Why? Because there is a battle between politics & religion, and the a-moral politics is winning that fight with the “progressives” mass media’s support.

As for Politics…
“Being moralistic” is good. Nobody can know anything but at least trying to have faith in moral ideals, brings the beholder closer to those ideals.
I believe A-moralism is liberalism, at its most extreme. But it is also the extreme right at its most extreme. Sometimes ideologies are so opposite that they become very similar e.g. Nazism & Communism.
edit on 090705 by Liberal1984 because: (no reason given)

The BBC are not liberal. They're pro-Tory and always have been. Only EDL supporters think the British media leans to the left

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Originally posted by NadaCambia

You evaded my question. So I will repeat it; Provide evidence that American Liberals defend child molestors and Polanski.

I provided a list of 100 Hollywood-Liberals that petition for Polanski.

Btw: Which statement of mine makes you think Im a Nazi? Are people who are against the age of consent being lowered to 12, Nazis? What is the percentage of liberals you think would agree with you?

100 'Hollywood-Liberals', half of which aren't American, are irrelevant to your original claim and my question.

I ask you again; Provide evidence that American Liberals defend child molestors and Polanski.

The request is not difficult. I suggest you retract your libellous statements if you cannot provide evidence to support your claim.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I did not say all liberals are potential child rapists. You really have poor reading comprehension.

I did not say you said anything. Try reading youreslf.

I said the ideals of modern liberalism taken to their logical conclusion, ideas such as sexual liberation and postmodernism, will eventually lead to the idea that children too can decide when to have sex and with whomever they please. After all, much of the argument is based on "it's natural" and if people consent there's nothing wrong with it. Incest and having sex with whomever have entered puberty is also natural in the animal kingdom. Combined with the sexualization of the youth, it seems to lead to the idea that either the age of consent will be lowered in the future or pedophilia will no longer always cause an outraged reaction. How we viewed homosexuality in the past, is also how pedophilia (so long as both parties consent) will be viewed in the future.

There's nothing that can be done about it. If you warn people they think it's just alarmism. When it actually happens it will be called prejudiced or bigoted opposed to it. After all, who are you to decide to what two consenting human beings decide to do?

You don't see it because you think it's fantasy. It is not. It is the logical consequence of our current social values. I'm not saying liberals are pedophiles. I'm saying the values they support will lead to such a state whether they plan it or not.
edit on 7-1-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

Listen, you can repeat this 100 more times and it will not do a damn thing to convince me. You need to make your case. I am looking at the age of consent going from puberty to 17/18 where it mainly is now. When you have some evidence or a thoughtful argument for your case, I am all ears. Please do not just repeat it again. That is not getting you anywhere but excited.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash
reply to post by lucid eyes

The extremes of either left or right lead to trouble. That is why we need both voices. They tend to moderate each other when combined in a healthy way. This is important to remember by those who think that one wing is harmful and should be excluded from the debate. Not so. The best form of government is produced when the best of the right and the best of the left are combined in positive ways. This is where we all should be instead of where we are. Where are we? Well it's easy to see that where we are is a place whereupon we do nothing but to hurl incriminating insults to each other over barbed wire obstacles. Time maybe for the adults among us to slap down the silly children in government and re-assert themselves.

You're engaging in the golden mean fallacy. A logical fallacy in which it's presumed the middle ground is greater than the 'extremes' simply because it's the middle ground.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Originally posted by Sinnthia

100 Liberals = 0.000016% of the US citizens that self identify as Liberals.
So....0.000016% of a group is representative of the group?

The most famous Liberals represent the Millions, just like the most famous Conservatives represent their Millions.

There are black sheep among any party. But its clear that sexual liberation, lowering the age of consent, defending the "rights" of child-molestors, attacking traditional roles of sexuality, attacking normal sex are classical left-wing agendas.

Since when have film directors been a good representation of a political ideology. Only you seem to be of that opinion.

Your arguments are riddled with fallacies. I really hope you're just trollin' OP

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

reply to post by candide

Apply the new ideals of society carefully. They're not on firm grounds. If you still can't see where it's ultimately heading then find out the hard way. It won't be instantaneous but gradual.

Since the rise of Liberalism in Europe the age of consent has constantly and consistantly raised over the last century.

I don't understand this idea being pushed. It conflicts with historic fact and trend.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
My, my how far have we fallen? Equating liberalism with pedophilia. What will the brain dead think of next?

Let us not also forget who was the one propositioning a minor online?
edit on 7-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join