It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Talks 2012 Presidential Run: "I am Involved In A Revolution"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I like Paul, and I liked Paul when he ran before. But then, I vote Libertarian.

As long as it's anyone beside Palin. God please someone with guts that is not Palin.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Juston

Many of the approval ratings would refute your comments on Pauls chances.

Scott Rasmussen, president of Rasmussen Reports, has been an independent pollster for more than a decade.

Pit maverick Republican Congressman Ron Paul against President Obama in a hypothetical 2012 election match-up, and the race is – virtually dead even.

With this hypothetical stage, Paul has a very high possibility of sending obama home.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Believe me brother, I'd be happy as a clam should Dr. Paul run, get the nomination, and win
I was pleasently surprised regarding the February CPAC straw poll. However, I've lost faith in polls many years ago.

As I said before...Could he win hypothetically? Heck yeah!
But in reality? No way.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I truly dont think that obama has a chance in hell for reelection. Everyone i know which is quit the few that voted for change-Obama, have since changed their minds. As their mind sets where based off the ficitional years of the Clinton Administration, and Obama and his new Democratic party has since channeled their party more in line with a Stalin approach of insanity and Schizophrenia.
Go Paul, this battle will be like Mike Tyson( Ron Paul) vs Urkel( Obama)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Recognizing what a complete SHAM our entire political system is, I have not wasted my vote on any of these 2 party crime family candidates in ages.

If Dr. Paul were to be allowed into the final processes, I would make an exception and cast my ballot for him.

He is a lone wolf. A true hero amongst nothing but crooks, traitors, and sell-outs.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Juston

And you could be right, I do have to agree, polls ARE a sham. But it is wishful thinking none the less~

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Juston

As I said before...Could he win hypothetically? Heck yeah! But in reality? No way.

Here is the situation, America has become a market based system of governance. Industry is important, but when liberties, environment, social needs and sustainability are placed above profits, big business needs to get its head pulled in and straighten up before it takes us all out. We are talking about a revolution.

BigTimeCheater

The problem Paul faces is navigating his way through all of the BS the GOP will throw at him.

The paperwork monkeys are going to be throwing everything they have at this. Some of it will be important and needs lots of resources to address, some of it will be rubbish and can be burnt to keep you warm at night around the camp fires. What is important is the electoral system. The public was smart enough to get rid of Bush before his second term, the machine said no. We need the geeks in the system to expose the fraud going on with the media picking it up and push for a redevelopment. An open source solution to electronic voting is the only answer if you want a fair electoral system. This is going to be a hard front to crack, but it is the only way to get justified integrity back into governance. I see this as the most important challenge to his chances.

The tea party sounded like it was pushing for reform when it started, but has since been hijacked by the usual political players when it got some momentum. Sarah Palin?
Not sure if this party can be salvaged or just start again. The people are waking up to how the game is now fixed as the umpire sold out. There is a lot of public support for reform so some rules will have to be broken to get it through. Some of these rules are to protect the current status quo with on open and justified explanation of why these laws are corrupt needed as they are challenged.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join