It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chainsaw Roleplaying The Cause Of 10 Year Old Cancer Survivors Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
What is wrong with people? 10 Year old Zara Baker survived lung and bone cancer only to be murdered by her stepmom and biological father. Losing a leg and her hearing, only to be failed by the very people who should have lain their lives down for her's.

I don't get it. I suppose I never will. This entire story is revolting.

www.cayleedaily.com...
edit on 5-1-2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
That is really quite sick. But I wonder if someone will try to use this as an excuse to require a license and background check to buy a chainsaw or to ban any videogame other than Pac-Man.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I feel sick... this world is going towards totall madness, as a father of 3, i cant even try to imagine what the hell was going on in her parents heads to do such athing...

this is sick......

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticquasar

The more things like this happen, the more that comes to being a reality for sure.

I am not sure if this is caused by the society we live in now or what. It seems more and more people are all about me, me, me.

I think they will be barking up the wrong tree if they try and pin this on video games, music, or tv. IMO this is sickness and selfishness in the extreme.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zoomer72

I couldn't agree more. Being a parent as well this is hard to comprehend. I think it hits harder when you have a child that fought so hard to survive only to end ip like this. It is horrific and sad...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticquasar
That is really quite sick. But I wonder if someone will try to use this as an excuse to require a license and background check to buy a chainsaw or to ban any videogame other than Pac-Man.

Running about in the dark swallowing pills? They've got more than enough reason to ban even pac-man dude.

This is sickening. For this young girl to survive so much to be killed by her own family

May they rot in jail forever. No one's been charged yet so hopefully the evidence is found soon.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I think you need to think bigger here. They could use it as an example not just to regulate computer games, computers, and chainsaws... they could use this as a prime example to FORCE everyone to carry a cell phone.

It's in the fine print. It states no matter what...these weapons are here to stay. Someone tweet about it, quick.

edit on 5-1-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The only thing I can think of is that they got tired of her medical issues...but still, that is no excuse. This girl was a beautiful little girl all of ten years old! WTF? Yes, I have a beautiful little girl of 1.5 and I am astonished that anyone could hurt their own child....even though it happens often.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

I thought that too. Then I thought maybe they enjoyed the attention her illness bought them. Being in remission would have put a stop to that.

new topics

top topics

join