It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vulture tagged by Israeli scientists flies into Saudi Arabia ... and is arrested for being a spy Re

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Vulture tagged by Israeli scientists flies into Saudi Arabia ... and is arrested for being a spy Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk< br />

Authorities in Saudi Arabia arrested a suspected Mossad spy when they captured a vulture.

The bird, tagged at Tel Aviv University for a science study, flew into Saudi territory, where it was nabbed, according to Haaretz News Service.

The bird was wearing a transmitter and leg bracelet as part of a migration research project, but the tags bore the words 'Tel Aviv University' and prompted suspicion.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This is grand... Now animals leaving Israel are accused of spying.. I wonder if he will get preferential treatment because he looks and acts like A Saudi? (Just a joke ... Truly kidding) I surely didn't mean to insult the vulture. Again, just a joke..

So it looks like it was a bird that was tagged. I wonder if the bird was supposed to rendezvous with the Shark?

The bird was found in a rural area of the country wearing a transmitter and a leg bracelet bearing the words "Tel Aviv University", according to the reports, which surfaced first in the Israeli daily Ma'ariv.
Vulture Israel Yaron Kaminsky

A vulture being released into the wild in Israel.
Photo by: Yaron Kaminsky

Although these tags indicate that the bird was part of a long-term research project into migration patterns, residents and local reporters told Saudi Arabia's Al-Weeam newspaper that the matter seemed to be a "Zionist plot."

www.dailymail.co.uk< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Israel has been using migrating birds to spy on it's neighbours at least since the 1970's.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This is too funny!

I wonder....did they read the bird his rights?

Did they cuff him and stuff him.....and then eat him?

Seriously, how does one get close enough to a wild vulture to read the writing on the tag? They must have captured the bird first and then discovered the tag. Knowing how Israel plays, I would bet that there was some sort of spying equipment attached to the bird.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

I wonder if the bird likes Martini

I wonder if the bird will get bail?

Sometimes I wonder if ive have woken up on a parallel universe where the most idiotic thoughts stored in the back of some guys mind are printed daily in the mainstream media.

Either way, I am sure whoever reads this might see that this headline made me wonder and my left eyebrow is now permanently stuck to my hairline

edit on 5-1-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
If you study Kabbalah, Mossad may already know how to resonate energy (good/bad) thru items like metal tags. Depending on the type of energy, the results can be mind influence, health effect to environmental.

It sounds like garbage black magic but this is something of a less known knowledge.

edit on 1/5/2011 by wisdomnotemotion because: wrong grammar

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

I can't believe someone would think that an
animal could be considered a spy.
I wonder if the vulture will be beheaded for
his "spying" for Israel?

new topics

top topics

join