It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black magic, conjuring a demon caught on video??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
just wanted to put this out there for all you guys and hear some opinions on this video...

nearly 2 years ago i was traveling the world and spent some time in Indonesia, i spent alot of time in bali which is part of the Indonesian islands.. i met many many people who i got to know quite well and learnt alot about customs and beliefs of the people from this island..
they strongly believe in black magic and demons, so strong in fact i never met one person that doubted it.. it is a big part of their culture and one that is practised regularly.
i was shown a video, and every balinese person, be it man, woman or child i spoke to (and there were many) 100% believed in the authenticity of this video.
this video spread like wildfire across the tiny island, and most people there were aware of its existence..
im not sure what to make of it.. hence ive put it up here for you guys to see and get some feedback..
it is a little scary and if it is a fake, i must say it is well done...
if this sort of thing spooks you, i wouldnt advise watching it..
the back story is that some guys were performing black magic rituals when this occured, i heard also that there was a death due to this (not sure if it was more than one)

thoughts please...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
So a demon turns up and first appears behind a tree stump or rocky output (very convenient). Said demon then becomes very solid and no one decided to go behind tghe stump and photograph it. The demon looks like a bad halloween costume. Actually what was used as the basis of manifestation??? - Sorry that is an in-joke used by occultists (lol).

I would guess it is a fake and a poor one at that.

Rgds

T

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I'm jealous of your chance to travel. Although I definitely do believe there are things we have no understanding of because they don't fit into our little box of what we know, maybe demons being one of them...but what the hell just happened in that video?

It seems the demon' crept up out of nowhere onto the fire, then did he like strangle that guys neck, or jump inside his body? Then what was up with that long haired person at the end waving back and fourth? And the other people on the ground?

And its black magic...what did they expect? Were they expecting to see a demon, cuz he didnt seem too stunned when it first appeared, he kept filming. Then all hell broke lose.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The crickets, dog barking and wolf howling sound track is looped... annoying as hell and a pretty good indication that the video is fake... not to mention the lame costume and bad acting....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
So a demon turns up and first appears behind a tree stump or rocky output (very convenient). Said demon then becomes very solid and no one decided to go behind tghe stump and photograph it. The demon looks like a bad halloween costume. Actually what was used as the basis of manifestation??? - Sorry that is an in-joke used by occultists (lol).

I would guess it is a fake and a poor one at that.

Rgds

T

i see your point... but i dont think if anyone saw that, they would approach it to get a closer look..

if i saw that video on here or youtube, i would myself have disbelieved it instantly... it was just the belief of the people of bali that intrigued me on the subject..
it does seem a bit far fetched but ya know, black magic does exist and people do get possesed and witness these kind things..
btw.. im not trying to say its true, just wanted a little feedback..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

My impression after watching the video is that to some of the people there very likely believed it was real ... and maybe with the help of hallusinagenic potions used during ritual, they were effected by the atmosphere of the moment ... a kind of hysteria seen in other religious ceremonial practices like voodoo.

The alleged 'demon' I believe was as much flesh and blood as you and I are ... he was likely the high priest dressed for effect ... in much the same way that a witch-doctor might during ritual.

The correct effects and atmosphere can make anything seem real ... but in this case I don't believe there is a genuine demon in this video.

As for the accounts of death because of this ... again during such practices people are very superstitious and open to suggestion ... as a result myths and tall-stories are born and retold as the truths.

That said the video was very well done and captured the atmosphere.

Woody

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
The crickets, dog barking and wolf howling sound track is looped... annoying as hell and a pretty good indication that the video is fake... not to mention the lame costume and bad acting....

Have to agree with this unless the dogs and insects in that part of the world are very repetitive.

Woody

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
I'm jealous of your chance to travel. Although I definitely do believe there are things we have no understanding of because they don't fit into our little box of what we know, maybe demons being one of them...but what the hell just happened in that video?

It seems the demon' crept up out of nowhere onto the fire, then did he like strangle that guys neck, or jump inside his body? Then what was up with that long haired person at the end waving back and fourth? And the other people on the ground?

And its black magic...what did they expect? Were they expecting to see a demon, cuz he didnt seem too stunned when it first appeared, he kept filming. Then all hell broke lose.

everyone has the chance to travel, it doesnt cost much if you know how to do it right and espeially if your from a country where your currency is worth alot and you travel to countries that have low currency rates..

anyway on the subject of the video.. these people practise black magic and conjure demons regularly, it is not as much of a shock to them to see these things as much as it is for us in the western world...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by Misterlondon

My impression after watching the video is that to some of the people there very likely believed it was real ... and maybe with the help of hallusinagenic potions used during ritual, they were effected by the atmosphere of the moment ... a kind of hysteria seen in other religious ceremonial practices like voodoo.

The alleged 'demon' I believe was as much flesh and blood as you and I are ... he was likely the high priest dressed for effect ... in much the same way that a witch-doctor might during ritual.

The correct effects and atmosphere can make anything seem real ... but in this case I don't believe there is a genuine demon in this video.

As for the accounts of death because of this ... again during such practices people are very superstitious and open to suggestion ... as a result myths and tall-stories are born and retold as the truths.

That said the video was very well done and captured the atmosphere.

Woody

very good point woody.. maybe you are spot on with your analysis there...

2nd line

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

i didnt notice the looping dogs and crickets..

well spotted

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
One other thing I realized after seeing and attempting to video a UFO...no matter where this happened, or no matter how close the camera man got to the 'demon,' no matter how good the light was and no matter how high quality the film is, there would still be the same people who believe it, and still be the same people who don't. Very frustrating thing. Ive said it before and I'll say it again, you could go and get the best video in the world of a saucer landing in your backyard, or jesus christ himself could return and play some scrabble with you and you manage to get it all on video, whos going to believe it?? This is why I tend to believe some of these pics/videos.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
One other thing I realized after seeing and attempting to video a UFO...no matter where this happened, or no matter how close the camera man got to the 'demon,' no matter how good the light was and no matter how high quality the film is, there would still be the same people who believe it, and still be the same people who don't. Very frustrating thing. Ive said it before and I'll say it again, you could go and get the best video in the world of a saucer landing in your backyard, or jesus christ himself could return and play some scrabble with you and you manage to get it all on video, whos going to believe it?? This is why I tend to believe some of these pics/videos.

good point.. you have to have an open mind about these things...

2nd line

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

Well let me give you a bit of inside information. Even the magicians of the Hermetic Order of the Golden dawn would have given their right arms to attain such a level of manifestation.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Immediately I figured it was a bunch of film students.
Y'know...like a Bali Blair Witch.
Everyone wants their 15 minutes...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Unfortunately due to my past experiences, i can 100 percent say that black magic (true black magic not laughable anton lavey dance around a fire crap) works if done correctly. Mirrors falling off walls, black mists and smoke appearing is possible but unadvised. Its not the 'evil feel' you get that puts me off ever doing it again, its the sickening and dark nightmares you WILL have.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
To all the people that just leave comments in this fashion : "Fake because so FAKE!!!!" please consider that demons are not stupid, they are not animals. They think so they can do everything they wish.

If i was a demon i wouldn't just manifest myself in front of the audience ...

And this is a warning to all the kiddies that see this video and think "wow cool i want to try that": do not even think of doing this unless you have a strong spirit and belief (not just in god, but in yourself). I tried a summoning 3 years ago and when nothing happened i just said "eh i just missed something and it didn't work ..." so i didn't even think of closing the ritual and do a banishing. 16 days later i woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep so i figured i would go out for a walk and maybe smoke a ciggarete and so i went. After about 300-400 meeters from my house i felt this presence behind me (how convenient that i live 100 meeters from the cemetary ... yay) and when i turned i got fizicaly punched right in the stomach once and when i fell down i got punched/kicked in the stern. after i got up i went home and tried to sleep but i couldn't and i just startet realising that my heart rate is slowing down. after concentrating to gather all my strength to speak i said a prayer and so i was freed(?).

So do not try this unless you know what you are doing and you can keep your head even in critical situations.

As for the video... inconclusive.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hahahah!

Ive wanted to believe so many things I've seen on the internet over the years but the fact is you would be doing yourself a huge favor if you just took it all in but believed nothing.

There is just so much fraud out there that personal objective experience is the only thing we have left to find any truth in the web of lies this world and especially anything seen over the internet has to offer.

I want to believe.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
my opinion is that was a fake video.we as humans expect demons or satan to look a certain way.but from people ive talked to who has practised black magic they do not take forms like that. a very good friend of mine who was into it deeply explained its more of a shadow looking creature when they do take form. but none the less the video was fun to watch.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Cohzie

top topics

join