It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds and fish dying. Notice anything else?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite
reply to post by Kemal

"and or had physical trauma" say wwhhhaatt??

The physical trauma is probably from falling from such a distance to the hard ground. Poor birds!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
reply to post by jlafleur02

It's because of all the fireworks from New Year's Eve.

That's ridiculous.It that were the reason, every Fourth Of July there would be thousands and thousands of dead birds nationwide from coast to coast......

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Excellent point. A woman here at work, who for as long as I have known her has been of sound mind and body, left work on New Years Eve. I came back to work New Years Day and she had called off. I asked if she was ill and was told that they found her car pulled off the road, only a half hour after she left work, and she was walking down the middle of the street confused and mumbling incoherently. Weird stuff going on these days.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I have noticed strange behavior, as well, OP.
For the past two days, Ive had a stray cat coming in my cat door and just sitting under my kitchen table scared as if he's been beat. (which could be a possibility, there are mean ppl around).
Also, my cats have been walking around meowing like they have a belly ache or something, Ive told them to shutup numerous times..lol

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Here in Texas I was driving this past Sunday on I-35...in the town of Salado, which is not a big town or small, kind of medium sized. There was a huge dead deer lying in the shoulder of the interstate poor thing. It was strange to me because he had to have wandered thru the town to get to the interstate. I have driven thru there numerous times this past year visiting relatives and that was the first time I have seen a deer on the interstate. Of course I see them on the rural roads.....

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sharintexas

I live about 40 mi. West of Salado...this time of year bucks are just plain dumb and horny. Although it is odd for any animal to brave I35, I don't think it's linked.

This evening, the grackles and blackbirds were freaking people out at the local grocer's parking lot. They kept flying in circles...solid black circles...hundreds of them. And they were very loud. Flying, then landing, then repeat....

I have been feeling off kilter for a while. Our cat has been acting oddly as well. There's definitely something afoot....I still lean towards changes in the magnetosphere...just me.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jlafleur02

I always thought that was normal for cats?

The wind often startles my cat and he goes crazy. I have to put him in my room and shut the door to calm him down.

Otherwise, very loving cat that always wants attention. He hasn't done anything else out of the ordinary.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

The idea that this is caused by fireworks is one of the laziest theories I have ever seen.

When will people start asking harder questions?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Kemal

The idea that this is caused by fireworks is one of the laziest theories I have ever seen.

When will people start asking harder questions?
I feel the same way.

But add bad weather to the list, IMO. I don't believe that one either. It's possible, just really hard for me to swallow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join