It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a grandvision Future/Past who knows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Before going to sleep i prayed to Lucifer using a occult ritual wich has been handed down in my family, to grant vision about the future i asked for... but i recived both the past and the future, what i saw was it was 2-3 people probably teenagers chanting in what looked like an ancient Castle i remember i saw Masonic inscription in the stone bricks, i have no clue as how they found it, and the rest is pretty vague, anyways they were going down to the deepest place in the "Castle" bringing some satanic,stuff and marijuana and also sleepingbags, they found what looked like a Anarchy/Pentagram Symbol on the ground, i remember they talkin about how epic this was and cold, in the start it was all fun, they were chanting from the book of theirs and suddenly a Cold breeze and or weird noise started comming from the "castle" they were freaking out as it blew out their candles,then they heard footsteps approching luckly one brougth a VideoCamera and put on the nightvision and saw 2 girls and 1 dog in the distances 10-15 meters, they were relieved, as it seemed it was friends they were expecting, what happend next umm... yeah what happend was a "timeWarp" i saw the past from the masonic temple and or if the past can be a Altered Reality interfused with our own what happens in one effects the other, it was a grand Masonic temple that i see at this point, then i dipthrough the floor get to the same room as before except it was 2-3 people in Grey robes chanting at the exactly the same point as the kids not from a book but what seemed experiance in choros with the kids, and i could still hear the teenagers but not see them, i think they awoke a demon at this point, i remember standing outside the grandgate/entrance Soliders n archer stand around the gate saying we cannot let it loose, then suddenly Boom and extremly big smash at the Big gate/Entrance and castle dust and debree flies everywere, the soliders moral drop to zero, then the big gate opens slowly, i dont see nothing neither does the soliders i bellive, the archers fire arrows, i remember i shouting give me a weapon but they had non to spare it was like i was seeing it from someone elses perspective at this point,then im at a blindspot i see guards being killed,thrown away i pick up a sword from a dead solider, at this point it was 5-10 soliders dead from around 50, non saw the demon including me it was like it could not be seen it was invisible and i awoke, unless the kids got the crap into this current dimension,since they were chanting as the old time/were replaying as it always is dimension at a exact point synchronized their chant and managed to transfer the demon into this realm, as the kids perspective it feelt real-time, as the solider/ghost it was old, thats my Story from asking Lucifer for things to come.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
in the future, past, and maybe present, Id keep stories like this to myself if I were you. it was just awful. sorry
edit on 5-1-2011 by M1RR0Rs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I never Log On and say Anything to anyone about there posts... maybe the third in 8 months. But seriously... WTF? You pray to SATAN and have a bad dream... REALLY... What do you thinks gonna happen, win the lottery or something. How old are you? Ever heard the expression PLAY WITH FIRE BE READY TO BE BURNED! Stop living the lie, and put some LIGHT n TRUTH into your life for you own souls sake. If you want these things to be real then your mind will allow. Further more... ATS does have forems here, yes. BUT THIS IS FAR FROM A CONSPIRACY! Find a good counslor or psyh.

SAD

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Wow, you pray to lucifer before you go to bed and you have morbid dreams that arouse you. Im just going to go out on a limb here and ... wait first im going to pray to Yuri the psychic, yes it is all clear to me. You have long hair, wear mostly black and you have several scars from self inflicted wounds. Oh yeah and in your record collection you have maryland manson and black sabath because the media branded them as "satanic" so naturally bought them in an effor to fit into the satanic outcast stereotype.

top topics

join