It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EMR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I dont if this has been posted before but I have no where else to turn to, to many people think I'm crazy when I tell them this. About two or so years ago I purchased a copy of UFO magazine and inside was an article on active mind control and in the article it talked about how these projects had been going on for 50 odd years or so. Also was a list of warning signs/symptoms of an EMR (electromagnetic radiation) gun. I have realized that I have been a test subject for about four or more years. I am starting to fear for my life. In the list of signs one of them is footsteps all over the house after everone is asleep they have been growing more and more. I fear something might even happen to me if I post this. I can write the list down if needed because I can not find the article online. I need help with this I am really afraid with this now. If any one has any links or anything to help stop this I need them soon. Even now I hear the footsteps. If anyone can help me at all I need your help. This is what really frightened me, last time my internet shut off right as I hit the post topic button as if no one else should know. So if anyone can help me please.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Is there no one that will help me. I thought that ATS was where I could go to get help I guess I was wrong about that. Thank you all for nothing, I now know that I shall go back to searching for myself. But if there is anyone there to help me please do.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
if you want help speak to a medical professional. i don't want to belittle your suffering or make fun of it. there is obviously something troubling you and you should seek help. before you end up one of the many, many people i see in new york standing on street corners handing out leaflets about mind control and satellites. maybe there is such a thing, i don't know. but i do know that if you feel you need help, the best place to look probably isn't an internet conspiracy forum, but the medical community, or better yet, family and friends.

-koji K.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Look koji I seek no help in the medical profession because I am not crazy. I shall never be on a street corner handing out leaflets or any thing of that nature.
All I am asking for is if anyone in this forum has any knowledge of or about active mind control and the emr weapon. I was frightened because I was paranoid at the moment of writing my first post. All that I ask and all that I need as I stated before are any links or infromation about mind control, such as where it began, if test subjects are chosen at random or chosen from certain tests given, etc. That is all I need. Sorry for any crazy rants or babbling on.

[edit on 10-7-2004 by Amxkool]

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
oh.. sorry... well, i do know there is the copy of the 1977 Senate Hearings on MK-ULTRA (the CIA mind control program, which utilized mainly drugs but also experimented with radiowaves and the like). i've been trying to find a full pdf format file of it, but the best i can offer is:

[url=http://www.parascope.com/ds/documentslibrary/documents/mkultrahearing/]http://www.parascope.com/ds/documentslibrary/documents/mkultrahearing/[/ur l]

-koji K.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
wrap that head in tinfoil brother

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
below is a link to a forum that discusses mind control

p205.ezboard.com...

I tried searching for EMR but you have to register.. so I would register and search... if you don't find anything.. ask in a thread.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Thank you all for your help. If anyone else has more links or information also please post. Thank you all once again.

top topics

join