It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is NIBIRU Killing The Birds? Methane Clouds Could Be Why *Video*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Ok I go back and forth on the whole Nibiru thing. If there is some planet, why can't we see it? That is my only question. Also how would Nibirus effects cause blunt trauma and such to the birds? Explain that one.

I'm not a firm believer in Nibiru but I do notice there are always a lot of chemtrail threads on ATS. The posters seem to think that this trails are only spraying chemicals...they could be used to block something out as well. Look to the sky for answers.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by discl0sur3

No, I'm not trying to be funny.

So the woman in you video mentions that people in Perth, Australia were rushed to hospital due to being overcome by gas.

A few points of interest.

1. Perth has never recorded an earthquake larger than a magnitude of 2, there is no seismic activity going on in Perth.

2. This gas leak in Perth was caused by floor sealer being applied in a poorly ventilated area:

Hundreds of people were evacuated from the Carousel Shopping Centre and five were taken to hospital for treatment this morning after what was first believed to be a gas leak. It was later confirmed the fumes were caused by workers applying a floor sealant in a shop that was being renovated...

...One shopper, Craig, said the smell was very strong.
"[It was a] very strong paint-like smell. It turned out not to be that but they were obviously pretty worried about it," he said.

www.abc.net.au...

Oh and I think there was mention of birds dying in Western Australia too, methane and planet x again?

Nope, it was lead poisoning, quite a big deal it was too because the whole town where it happened was contaminated by lead.

Link

I mean really, a little bit of research would tell you that this video is a load of BS.

edit on 5/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Respectfully, you obviously have more time than I Chad. In retrospect, perhaps it was a poor video choice, I'll give you that but the point is really moot. The following is fact! Methane clathrates form on continental shelves. These clathrates are likely to break up rapidly and release the methane if the temperature rises quickly or the pressure on them drops quickly — for example in response to sudden global warming, earthquakes, extrasolar events and/or gravitational anomalies etc.

The most likely signature of such a methane eruption would be a sudden decrease in the ratio of carbon-13 to carbon-12 in sediments. Alternatively, perhaps the unexplained & untimely demise of countless avian species??

It has been suggested that methane eruptions were involved in the end-Permian extinction and in the Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum, which was associated with one of the smaller mass extinctions.

My point is that the methane theory is plausible, even if rock solid evidence of a similar historical event doesn't exist .

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
It's possible that methane gas in the clouds killed the thousands of birds.

Methane gas has been blamed for global warming. Its byproduct is carbon monoxide.
Advanced symptoms of methane gas poisoning include unconsciousness and fast heartbeat.

But I'm wondering what killed those fishes at around adjacent timings.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion

It's possible that methane gas in the clouds killed the thousands of birds.

Methane gas has been blamed for global warming. Its byproduct is carbon monoxide.
Advanced symptoms of methane gas poisoning include unconsciousness and fast heartbeat.

But I'm wondering what killed those fishes at around adjacent timings.

Methane kills fish as well, some of the largest deposits are located beneath our vast oceans which would also be affected...theoretically

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29
Nibiru does not exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join