It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think China has figured out why birds are falling all over

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

I guess you don't know much about birds, this is old news and is easily available...

Do Birds use the Magnetic Field?

Birds most certainly do use their natural "Compasses" to migrate and determine where they need to be and when they need to be there.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

This is my theory... Stab in the dark.. Everything has energy, mass of some sort since energy has mass. Perhaps the fact of the magnetic field is so off wack it came back and hit them. Just because we can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there. For instance too many g forces on a human body.... Yields bad results.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by guyopitz

Well, juding by your avatar, at least you'll look the part when the SHTF! When the doorbell rings on your missile silo (very cool btw) I don't think people are going to want to mess with the likes of you!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
Been watching spaceweather.com for days and both these bird deaths coincide with solar flares reaching earth Jan3rd,Jan5-6th.Chinese are well ahead ,geomagnetic shield is going down,or at least is faultering
Get our gold hats on there better than tin apparently
edit on 5-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

what an interesting comment about the gold foil...i wonder who is lining their underground shelters with gold foil if this really is all about a magnetic pole shift and there are those in the know who are preparing for it. might this be another reason why gold has sky rocketed and why there are teams of people buying second hand gold at shopping centers??

yes yes i know its because of the economy collapse and people are investing in gold because its a safe investment. but maybe its both?? just an idea anyway.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bestof83

We are all gifted with a thing called "Magnetic resonance" and though we can't feel or see it at all times, it is always there. We vibrate at different frequencies, even the buildings we build have it, but for the most part it is from the basis of Earth's magnetic and polar poles.Though we don't resonate with a high Q factor such as a xylophone or a guitar string, we are massed only by our fleshy tissues. If it weren't for the sciences behind this research, we probably wouldn't have even realized it.

Electromagnetism is one of the four fundamental interactions of nature. The other three are the strong interaction, the weak interaction and gravitation. Electromagnetism is the force that causes the interaction between electrically charged particles; the areas in which this happens are called electromagnetic fields.

en.wikipedia.org...

With out these incredible events forming as they did, we wouldn't have a very "Solidified" world as we do today. It is what we are held together and made possible by what we can't see, not unless you want to get yourself MRI's or go to see the "Aurora Borealis" . Quite a fascinating scenario we live in for sure.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Here is a google map of the dead fish / birds.

maps.google.com...,5.273438&spn=141.542315,12.304687&z=2&iwloc =0004991c2e41cf55affcb

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

Originally posted by Allred5923
I guess you don't know much about birds, this is old news and is easily available...

I guess you don't know much about reading..... I never claimed they don't use magnetic fields to navigate direction.

I am claiming they don't use their magnetic fields to dodge walls, and trees, and power lines, and buildings, and cars, the ground, etc..

There is no way a change in the magnetic field would cause their death. It would only cause them to get lost, not crash into objects.

edit on 5-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I know. I'm pretty hypersensitive to stuff. Last week, I started feeling like my spine was messed... Like my body was falling apart... I actually went to the er... Mri, cat scans and other test came back good. Then today... I start realizing this could have been the effects of the magnetic field... Or not. I had 3 episodes... But none for 4 days. I've been "feeling"/thinking the magnetic field is about to get crazy since May... Or it all could be "fireworks"

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bestof83

Originally posted by bestof83
This is my theory... Stab in the dark.. Everything has energy, mass of some sort since energy has mass.

Everything is energy. But not all energy has mass.

Originally posted by bestof83
Perhaps the fact of the magnetic field is so off wack it came back and hit them. Just because we can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there. For instance too many g forces on a human body.... Yields bad results.

We have instruments to detect magnetic fields.

Did you know power lines have strong magnetic fields around them? When electrons travel through a wire, it creates an electromagnetic field outside of the wire. Birds sit on these high power lines all the time, and it doesn't seem to effect them. It is "alternating current" too, so the magnetic fields are changing rapidly, mostly 60 times a second (60hz).

Like I said, there is no way a change in magnetic fields could kill the birds. Their bodies are not made of enough ferromagnetic materials for a change in magnetic fields to kill them.

Sure it may make them loose their sense of compass directions, they may not know which direction is North and South, but they will not die, or run into buildings or crash into the ground, they still have eyes and ears and they can still feel the direction of gravity to know which ways is up and down.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Birds navigate in part by orienting themselves with the sun and by following physical landmarks. But these strategies alone are not enough. Birds must be able to navigate on cloudy days and find their way across huge swaths of ocean where there are no recognizable landmarks. Scientists have suspected for years that birds have an innate ability to sense the Earth's magnetic field and adjust their paths accordingly, but they still do not understand how.

Birds 'See" Earths magnetic fields

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923

Birds navigate in part by orienting themselves with the sun and by following physical landmarks. But these strategies alone are not enough. Birds must be able to navigate on cloudy days and find their way across huge swaths of ocean where there are no recognizable landmarks. Scientists have suspected for years that birds have an innate ability to sense the Earth's magnetic field and adjust their paths accordingly, but they still do not understand how.

Birds 'See" Earths magnetic fields

Only out of one eye. But you're right. It'd be cool being able to see things like that. I wonder what else we're missing.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I sure hope they find all the skulls in time.

Then put them on the proper grid line.

The megalithic stones with all their mass.

Effecting gravity to save our ass.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Seriously, I think you may need to take some more English reading classes or something. I am being sincere.

Have someone read the following and explain it to you:

I know birds can detect magnetic fields. I know they use it to navigate long distances. But they don't use the magnetic fields to fly around objects like buildings and trees and aircraft, they use their eyes and ears for that. If they suddenly lost their magnetic field sensing abilities, they will NOT start crashing into buildings, and trees, and walls, etc..

They use the magnetic field of Earth to determine north, south, east, and west. They do not use it to determine if they are going to fly into a building. Does that make sense to you? I sure hope so.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Wow. I could only hope that if there is rapid die-offs that they are isolated not related. I dont have telivision just internet and I came across recent the bird die-off on my MSN homepage. However it seems reading through this thread blog that this is happening world-wide. The polor-shift idea seems the most plausiable yet there is issues with the supposedly liqufied bird entrails though i dont know if this was a common event. A few made it seem like a magnetic reversal could be the end of all life on earth. Though it might mean the end of our lives the earth has gone through these reversals before as most of you know. I would assume at least once in the last 500million years even, during times with diverse plants and animals who adapted and survived, just look around. Few other scenarios might include H.A.R.P heating large cavities of air and water or chemtrails though unlikly. Also I dont know if and how there related but other threads are talking about the mini earthquakes in Yellowstone 12 within 15 hours in the same dry lake bed location crazy. Praise every moment, all we are is dust in the wind.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Indeed... many are saying it's the magnetic pole flipping! A good read...

Earth's magnetic field is fading. Today it is about 10 percent weaker than it was when German mathematician Carl Friedrich Gauss started keeping tabs on it in 1845, scientists say. If the trend continues, the field may collapse altogether and then reverse. Compasses would point south instead of north. [...] Without our planet's magnetic field, Earth would be subjected to more cosmic radiation. The increase could knock out power grids, scramble the communications systems on spacecraft, temporarily widen atmospheric ozone holes, and generate more aurora activity.

www.sott.net...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The sun and the moon are the most important elements to our magnetic field; all celestial bodies in space are charged bodies. If the sun sends us a low amount of energy, our magnetic field is consequently low. The foolish idea some scientists posit that a huge iron/whatever ball in the center of the Earth creates the entire field is just that - foolishness. Many planets and moons that have no such "iron" ball still have a magnetic field. That is because they are electrically charged bodies in space, and are integral to the sun's plasma sheath (double layers).

If the sun reduced its output even more, our planet would still have a magnetic field - a weak one. If the sun kicked it up then, our field would increase. You cannot break or reconnect a magnetic field. The entire plasma sheath of the sun is itself the very reason we have a magnetic field at all. No sun (or other major electrically charged body), no magnetic field.

Those scientists who think our magnetic field will simply collapse even as the sun pours out energy need to get back to basic science and start reading up on plasma.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I understand what you are saying and my English/reading and math skills are excellent by the way.
You had stated that EMF's were just sensory perceptions of directional and migration uses, but it is not the case, they use the electromagnetic fields of earth as a sensory device as a grid of flight and perception without Magnetic fields gravity has a completely different effect on flying things such as birds.
After thinking about this topic even more, I have a friend that is an ornithologist and hasn't spoke to me yet about these events, but I was pondering "If a bird that was migrating and had it's Magnetic field sensors all screwed up for it's normal migration habits, would it fly itself to death?"
I can't get him on the phone right now and he isn't a internet type of fellow, but when he gets in touch with me, I am sure he knows. Heck, he may be researching all these strange effects on the migratory birds already.
Couldn't find anything conclusive on the internet about this being feasible, but if it is possible, it may well be as how the Bee's and other strange going's on have met their unfortunate situations.

Internal Power System

A large bird burns extra energy taking off and a small bird uses extra energy keeping warm. So they both need to be well designed for supplying energy to their bodies, while maintaining lightness. Birds are warm blooded animals. They must have extra power to keep a constant body temperature. Birds have a natural way to solve this power problem. All the inside organs of a bird run at high speed. This makes for high energy, but shortens the life span of the bird.
The kinds of foods eaten by birds must be "high-octane". These foods are high in calories. They are seeds, nuts, fruits, fish, and rodents. The speed at which a hummingbird burns its food is 50 times greater than man. At night a bird must rest and their body functions slow down. A hummingbird would starve to death at night if his heart, respiration, and body temperature did not slow down.
To create energy from the foods they eat, birds must burn them up. This is called combustion and oxygen is needed to do this. Oxygen is taken into the body through the lungs where it passes into the bloodstream. Birds need a very fast system to supply the energy they need. Also, in birds there are air sacs next to the lungs. They never run out of breath. The lungs of birds work faster than ours. Birds fly into breath. The heart pumps all the blood through the system. A bird's heart beats much faster than other animals. This makes the blood travel through a bird in seconds. Because of this fast blood travel, a bird's body temperature is 7 or 8 degrees higher than a mans.

Birds aerodynamics

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IWant2Believe323

Thanx for posting these. Upon reading the story I immediately went to NASA's homepage for the STEREO Satelite mission to see if I could figure out if at the time of the "bird deaths" in the USA there had been some burst in solar weather. You're a lot more knowledgeable than I on the matter it would seem, so thanx again for posting that.
I didn't scroll through all of the message so I don't know if any has posted that in Sweden, they too have had mysterious bird "massacre" for lack of better term.
What's going on??

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This morning I came upon traffic lights and something strange I had never seen before birds were inside the outside lens cover of the green and red lights some what blocking my view of the traffic lights. ^Y^

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

They have the power to disrupt the earth magnetic field anywhere in the world.

Possibility of a Man Made "Polar Shift" ?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join