It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think China has figured out why birds are falling all over

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

Fish do breathe oxygen however and oxygen content varies at different depths.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I hope this isnt true, 2012 is freaking me out.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by whodovoodoo

It could end to be a great thing... Everyone looses memory, money, material and mundane things would be lost... (Hopefully) :-) I think accepting death as the human condition as left me open minded... But we do need a change!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I have`nt read the full thread but think its important to point out birds have died in,arkanasas,loiusiana,texas, sweden and china,thats a pretty wide area and fireworks ,wind,storms,non of it is a explanation,viral is implausable as most have severe blood clots and compression collapse.these birds have been impacted by a sinister magnetic force more powerful than normal,either that or we are truly being hit by a gravity wave or the sun is upto something weird.I already stated on other threads about the solar flar on the 3rd of january coinciding with bird deaths,now more in sweden on what was the next predicted solar flare 5-6th january,something odd is going on with the magnetosphere and solar activity.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
I have`nt read the full thread but think its important to point out birds have died in,arkanasas,loiusiana,texas, sweden and china,thats a pretty wide area and fireworks ,wind,storms,non of it is a explanation,viral is implausable as most have severe blood clots and compression collapse.these birds have been impacted by a sinister magnetic force more powerful than normal,either that or we are truly being hit by a gravity wave or the sun is upto something weird.I already stated on other threads about the solar flar on the 3rd of january coinciding with bird deaths,now more in sweden on what was the next predicted solar flare 5-6th january,something odd is going on with the magnetosphere and solar activity.

This idea, seams unlikely to me. Firstly, crows aren't migratory birds, and birds only navigate long distances using the magnetic field as a guide. Magnetic field anomalies could cause birds to migrate to the wrong part of the earth, but not fly strait into ground. Birds have eyes and ears.

Secondly, crows are not night birds, meaning they should have been asleep rather than flying when they dropped dead. Obviously the fact that this was new years eve, makes it highly plausible that they were woken up by the fireworks. The fact that they died on the first also rules out your 3rd of jan solar flair, and that solar flare and the recent solar activity in general this whole week and last has been very mild relative to what is normal.

As for the blunt force trauma which is supposed to have killed them, I think maybe falling out of the sky and hitting the ground may qualify. One idea, could be they were woken up by fireworks and scared pretty bad, causing them to over exhaust themselves in cold weather and subsequently fall and hit the ground.

The other idea that I heard on the news, is that they were startled and woke up and crashed into stuff.

We'll have to wait and see, what happens, if anything, but the idea of this being related to the magnetic field or solar activity seams pretty dubious. If there were some kind of major geomagnetic storm correlating with the time, it would be somewhat better, but even then pretty questionable given there have been geomagnetic storms periodically throughout this year, even throughout history, and it hasn't seamed to have killed any birds.

I would be interested in hearing about significant events like this in China or elsewhere, but I would like to see some evidence. Every month there are mass bird deaths in the states but this one at 5000 is higher than the average of a couple hundred to couple thousand, and usually they are linked to disease or pollution.

If you wanted to you could have been claiming bird deaths are some kind of sign for as many years as birds have existed, as these events happen all over the world all the time.

Birds are also very sensitive to toxins in the air. Could be the flew through a cloud of firework smoke in the dark, and being also exhausted and frightened choked and fell?
edit on 6-1-2011 by freemind500 because: typo

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
get ready for the big burst,get of your,phone, mobile you`ll be set alite,the suns about to go neutron burst because of arriving gravity wave from beetleguise supernova,its coming early,keep your eye on beetleguise when it blinks out S...t yourselfs

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

Not only our sun. But the Earth core has much to do with it. And we don't know what the core is up to... So everybody is in suspense. This last summer has been teeming with solar activity on a scale that seems alarming. Solar storms as big as the sun. One picture looked like the sun was ripped in half! On another note I actually just heard a story about here in Kansas there was a mass of dead fish in a wilderness park. It was on a side that was reserved and not allowed to be used. But on the side where fishing was allowed the same types of fish was alive and doing well.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bestof83

This user has added a thread on magnetic activity on ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Strange days indeed
edit on 6-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by freemind500

So what about the fish and crabs then, really?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I dont think the firework theory works now that there are so many instances of birds droping from the skies and fish and crabs going belly up.Im not one to rush to crazy theories but I dont accept the rational stuff Ive read so far.

If the birds dropped from exhaustion after fleeing from fireworks they wouldnt be so numerous over an area,they all wouldnt drop dead at once unless it was a sudden trauma,I read a report where they littered the road.If they crashed into something like powerlines,the numbers wouldnt be nearly as high in my opinion.They didnt hit anything,something hit them,be it magnetic fluctuation or slight pole shift.thats why theres so many in the one catchment area.

Maybe its some new chemtrail being tested.Im not sure what to think there so many occurances.strange days.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Exactly, the geomagnetic disturbance theory also eliminates a connection between the fish and birds. The fish died a few days before the birds, and the birds all died at once. Also, as dubious as the theory of geomagnetic fields killing birds is, it is even harder to figure a cause effect relationship between fish deaths and geomagnetic fields.

Also not, that the article the o.p. posted doesn't even suggest a link between the bird deaths and magnetic fields, it merely states something most high school graduates already know (that birds navigate using magnetic fields), and that chinese scientists predicted a pole shift in 2012. So unless there is a pole shift in 2012, the chinese haven't figured anything out, and haven't even suggested a link.

I do find the fish and bird incidents suspicious, but more likely caused by either a release of toxins from underground, or some kind of artificial contaminant if they are related. Still wouldn't make complete sense being that the birds died in the middle of the night in flight when they should have been sleeping.

So, why were the birds awake and flying instead of asleep? If it were merely a sudden release of gas from the earth, or a fly by dispersal, would they have died in their sleep? In my opinion, the best explanation for why they were in the air, is that they were startled, probably by fireworks? As for the question why they died, I can't say.

If you want to link the bird and death incidents, you have to eliminate magnetic fields or solar wind, you have to eliminate disease, and you have to eliminate fireworks.

One thing I found, though I'm not sure if it is relevant is that drum fish (the type which died) are bottom feeders, and because of their diets, are prone to accumulating high concentrations of PCBs. Maybe, maybe this could explain why it was mostly drum fish who died. And I have heard that 5% of the fish were not drum fish, which, when your talking about 100,000, means that 5000 non drum fish died, although I haven't verified this.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Exactly, the geomagnetic disturbance theory also eliminates a connection between the fish and birds. The fish died a few days before the birds, and the birds all died at once. Also, as dubious as the theory of geomagnetic fields killing birds is, it is even harder to figure a cause effect relationship between fish deaths and geomagnetic fields. Also, if the magnetic field was the cause, why would such a small area be affected? Wouldn't the whole state, or continent at least be affect if not the whole world, and if you want to try and link bird deaths in other places, wouldn't those deaths then have to have happened at roughly the same time?

Also note, that the article the o.p. posted doesn't even suggest a link between the bird deaths and magnetic fields, it merely states something most high school graduates already know (that birds navigate using magnetic fields), and that chinese scientists predicted a pole shift in 2012. So unless there is a pole shift in 2012, the chinese haven't figured anything out, and haven't even suggested a link.

I do find the fish and bird incidents suspicious, but more likely caused by either a release of toxins from underground, or some kind of artificial contaminant if they are related. Still wouldn't make complete sense being that the birds died in the middle of the night in flight when they should have been sleeping.

So, why were the birds awake and flying instead of asleep? If it were merely a sudden release of gas from the earth, or a fly by dispersal, would they have died in their sleep? In my opinion, the best explanation for why they were in the air, is that they were startled, probably by fireworks? As for the question why they died, I can't say.

If you want to link the bird and death incidents, you have to eliminate magnetic fields or solar wind, you have to eliminate disease, and you have to eliminate fireworks.

One thing I found, though I'm not sure if it is relevant is that drum fish (the type which died) are bottom feeders, and because of their diets, are prone to accumulating high concentrations of PCBs. Maybe, maybe this could explain why it was mostly drum fish who died. And I have heard that 5% of the fish were not drum fish, which, when your talking about 100,000, means that 5000 non drum fish died, although I haven't verified this.

edit on 6-1-2011 by freemind500 because: (typos)

edit on 6-1-2011 by freemind500 because: typos

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

talk about catchin some (blast) waves!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I just hope there are no more odd incidents ,Alarm bells have been ringing the past week as we see on the news and here,and i allways watch spaceweather.com to observe solar activity and alot adds up3rd of January solar flare hits earth,5th january second wave hits earth,to much of a coincidence,because our geomagnetic field is weak the less solar flares the better,but then theres cosmic rays,what then,Imean flash sheet lightining in broad daylight without clouds,thats what to expect,and the physical affects are 1000 times more destructive to DNA than what the sun can throw at us.Fact !

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

You have provided some good scientific explanation for the birds and fish kill,but not a spiritual one.
Note that Obamas b'date is 8.4.61 (84 x 61 =5124) =2011 yr.This is no accident.If you take Obamas
election date of 11.4.08 and add pi to the 21 st digit ,you get the date december 25 ,2011.Ill show you
2008.8444(8.4) + 3.141591653589793238461(note the 18th,19th,20th,and 21st digit is his b.date and the first
17 digits =84 is his b.day 8.4 = 2011.98599165 =dec 25,2011 .Recent ice core samples in antarctic reveal distinct periodicity,last one being in 1628 bc and is confirmed by multiplying Obama bdate 84x 61 =5124 and
g.bush b,date 7.6.46 =76x46 =3496 so 5124(2011) -3496 =1628 bc.the 5124 yrs are from Mayan start date
8.11.3114 to 2011 ad..In the bible,often a day =1 yr. There is 3639 yrs from 2011 ad to 1628 bc and lets apply
this to precession using the biblical number 77 and the lunar calender yr which is 383.89 days = 1lunar yr
precession is 25,920 yrs.77 x 383.89 =29,559.53 (which is my mothers age on 3.7.2012,=77 yrs)so
29,559.53 -25,920 = 3639.!! The same number by adding 1628bc(last cataclysm globally) +2011 =3639.This number also matches a biblical time frame that is a fractal representation of this number .Daniel 8.14 =
2300 days/start at iraq war start date 3.20.2003 =2300 days,goes to 7.6.09(g.Bushs 63rd b,date).Then add
Rev 11.3(obama elected 11.4)=1260 days goes from 7.6.09 to dec 17,2012 .then Daniel 12.11 add 75 days,
from dec.17,2012 to march 3,2012,then add the 3.5 days(witnesses 3.5 yr correlation) =MARCH 6,2013=
3639.53 DAYS,So by using the two presidents bdays,lunar calender,precession,the last cataclysm,all add up
to the same correlation.Google 1628 bc for confirmation or look in bible at dan 8.14 then rev 11.3 then dan.12.11
All I can say ,to you folks is pray ,for all of us .Secrets are an illusion created by beliefs.Everything lays bare,in front of our eyes,if we would but open them .....peace ....

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angrybadger
I dont think the firework theory works now that there are so many instances of birds droping from the skies and fish and crabs going belly up.Im not one to rush to crazy theories but I dont accept the rational stuff Ive read so far.

If the birds dropped from exhaustion after fleeing from fireworks they wouldnt be so numerous over an area,they all wouldnt drop dead at once unless it was a sudden trauma,I read a report where they littered the road.If they crashed into something like powerlines,the numbers wouldnt be nearly as high in my opinion.They didnt hit anything,something hit them,be it magnetic fluctuation or slight pole shift.thats why theres so many in the one catchment area.

Maybe its some new chemtrail being tested.Im not sure what to think there so many occurances.strange days.

You have to realize that bird deaths are common, only usually due to toxins, or diseases. While there are usually bird deaths in the thousands every year, those events usually happen over a wider time scale sometimes a few months. So we can say that the Arkansas bird death case is mysterious, other cases involving known and regular causes are normal. So, in essence, the only thing I have see which is abnormal is the Arkansas case, and therefore the fireworks theory needs not correlate with the others to be plausible. It just doesn't make sense to link birds who died from trauma in one continent, with ones who died of disease on another.

I also don't see how one could argue it is magnetic effects, yet laugh at the idea it was lightning. Lightning generates massive electric fields which could stun the nervous system making them fall, a shock wave from thunder could stun them as well and make them fall. Heck, it is more plausible that lightning struck the river and killed the fish then a geomagnetic disturbance killing them.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

chemicals,wha,t all in different regions of the world thats now a conspiracy not a coincidence,alex jones material
What one cannot see one will not see,lightining is connected to magnetic activity,either way its all the same pointers

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

This idea, seams unlikely to me. Firstly, crows aren't migratory birds, and birds only navigate long distances using the magnetic field as a guide. Magnetic field anomalies could cause birds to migrate to the wrong part of the earth, but not fly strait into ground. Birds have eyes and ears.

Humans have eyes & ears too...but put your forehead on a baseball bat and spin around a dozen or so times, and suddenly, you can't keep your heading to save your life...and as fate would have it, you usually end up flat on your ass.

Do this several hundred (or more) feet in the air...makes for some mighty fine blunt trauma...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

chemicals,wha,t all in different regions of the world thats now a conspiracy not a coincidence,alex jones material

I haven't yet heard of any unusual bird deaths anywhere except Arkansas. Like I said, bird deaths happen every day, not just now, but throughout history. So what if birds in China have recently died of the flu, what does that have to do with a magnetic disturbance, and how is it unusual? Also how does a magnetic fluctuation kill birds and fish? If it were an EMP, it would be more plausible, except that it wouldn't be so iscolated. And if it were something like that, or some unknown magnetic phenomena, then why just one flock of birds and some fish on different days? Why aren't there birds dying all over the state?

And most importantly, why were the birds not asleep?

If you want to follow a more promising lead, look at what's been happing with the earthquakes and the relation to the practice of dumping salt water and undisclosed chemicals in the ground to force out natural gas in Arkansas.

Also, if there were a significant geomagnetic storm, why no failure of electronics? Are you telling me that actual
significant disturbances which caused blackouts had no effect on birds, yet this non-existent one did?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop

Humans have eyes & ears too...but put your forehead on a baseball bat and spin around a dozen or so times, and suddenly, you can't keep your heading to save your life...and as fate would have it, you usually end up flat on your ass.

Do this several hundred (or more) feet in the air...makes for some mighty fine blunt trauma...

Then why have birds never woken up in the night and fallen out of the sky before when there were geomagnetic storms? And why would they when there wasn't one? Note, the very very mild geomagnetic storm which hit, did so 3 days after the birds had already died.

The only way you can link solar activity is if you did it without the magnetic field theory, and instead relied on something which would yet be unknown to science involving a different mechanism.

When I heard the story, I initially thought to check spaceweather as well, just to see if something unusual was happening. But unlike a lot of people who only check when they are looking for correlations with world events, I check that site all the time, and believe it or not, there is always solar activity, and they always make it sound exciting. So if you look once in a while some might be prone to linking any kind of normal everyday activity to just about anything. Fact is, there was no geomagnetic storm when the birds died, and geomagnetic storms when they are big, cause power outages and burn out electrical wires, yet don't kill birds.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join