It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think China has figured out why birds are falling all over

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

HAARP doesn't need a sattelite to direct its signal. It heats the upper atmosphere to create plasma and uses it to direct its signal.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

I was thinking more of a modified beam to carry a virus signature being bounced back to ground for a specific target.

It's only a wild idea, i can't remember how the virus carrying thing was said to work, only managed to dredge a faint memory up from years ago.

Just looked at a weather map for Arkansas, and there appears to be a double 'bloom' type radar trace over Beebe...could this be the HAARP signature? I remember seeing a very similar trace connected to Katrina, just before it hit.

The odd thing about this Arkansas trace, is it happens twice, at the same amplitude, in the same spot, but *against* the prevailing wind direction.

You can see the normal clouds and weather moving in a constant North Easterly direction, but this double 'Bloom burst' over/near Beebe, heads South East!

How's that possible naturally, when all other weather systems for the area are moving North East?

Here's an animated map for the area.

vortex.plymouth.edu...

The *really* curious thing about the connection with HAARP and this odd 'bloom' radar trace from the weather satellite, is that if you draw a line from the HAARP facility in Alaska, right through the country down to Arkansas, the direction or line of sight, is pointing in the same direction as the 'bloom' travels...South East.

Might actually be evidence that this was caused by HAARP.

edit on 6/1/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by Vitchilo

Im not sure I understand the reasoning completely. I have yet to read the article (guess I should read it before I post rather than the other way around LOL) but if I am to understand that the birds are confused because of the Magnetic field acting funny.....wouldn't that just get them lost?! How does that make them fall out of the sky dead?

Because they get fatigued and disoriented, and they can't fly further, pretty much all at the same time. Which is exactly what I think is happening. Sweden acutally did autopsy, and the blunt truama is similar to a person falling out of a plane really. So its like they all got fatigued at the same time, worn out from being lost and having their flights disrupted. They're flying by instinct based on inner navigation, but its been off.

Also, the idea of of a pole shift coming in mildly is the ONLY way they've been promoted, whereas if you google mass extinction events, pole shifts, ice ages there is a lot more debate from scientists for decades about what causes them, and how pole shifts related.

Also there have been very sudden pole shifts, some that finished up almost overnight, some that reverted and returned back to whatever the current poles where. Quite alot of variation took place in the past.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
So were thinking that in 2012 the magnetic poles will shift which is what the mayans possibly calculated. If this were true the mayans would have been aware of magnetic cycles and calculated this out. Could this cycle be one of the cycles that make up the mayan calendar (as far as i know one cycle is days in the year like our calendar, another one was 260 days like the gestation period for humans and i dont recall if there were explanations for the other ones)? If it is we should be able to observe trends or data points that would support this theory. If they do support this theory it would be reasonable to suggest keeping a close eye on the subject and taking it more seriously than it currently is (as i think the general publics views on 2012 are that, "hey maybe something will happen but probably not, i guess we will see").

Sorry if there are grammatical errors in this post but im in a hurry.
I greatly encourage any individuals who feel exceptionally knowledgable on the mayan calendar to find any truth or fault to this theory as it could change the seriousness of 2012 to myself and others.
please reply with any help
Thanks
ps, we'll get you at the jr's next time russia

edit on 6-1-2011 by LetsTouch because: originally said 90 day gestation period which is way wrong and that there were 3 cycles that made up the calendar

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The science of paeleomagnetism has shown that pole shifts happen on a regular basis and are quite uniform in occurances.

This is shown on the seabed where new seabed is created by new matirial comming to the suface in the mid oceanic trenches.

As the new matirial cools, the minerals in the new matirials which were magnatised point to magnetic north. Through this you can see the pole shifts over the millenia making the seabed look like a magnetic tape recorder of the earths magnetic fields history.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LetsTouch

if i remember this right the event that will happen in 2012 only happens every 65,000 years i dont remember where i got that figure but for some reason its in my brain. so the myans obvously were not around the first time but who knows maybe they didnt want to affect our future beyond this date buy giving us info.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Interesting.

Not to sure how a viral beam would work but am sure of ELF effects on biomes!

People need to stop thinking of themselves as solid matter that is separate but rather that at our most fundemental level our building blocks that make us are wavelengths of quanta thus we as a whole are just walking talking complex electromagnetic wave patterns.

edit on 6-1-2011 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by seanizle
reply to post by havok

Man you should have seen it last night, we were following it for a few hours on GLP while everyone was complaining that their compasses were malfunctioning. I wish I took a screen shot, I had never seen it so jumbled up.

Hey mate its funny that you mention that, because the day before yesterday, my brother and (and family) have prayed towards Qibla which is towards mecca for like all their life in our house facing the same direction. And then quite coincidentally he went on a mad one saying we wee facing the worng direction for over 10 ear because his iphone compass was showing a different view. My other brother also tested it and found the direction to be a bit iffy, but he used a GPS map afterwards to determine the direction and found we were facing the right way all along.

Its a bit weird to read about all this after having this problem the other day because it is the most unlikely coincidence.. I didnt trust iphones to begin with, but after reading this thread, was just wondering if anyone else had problems with a compass?

Anyway i hope we can collect more information regarding this, because this theory tends to seem quite plausible.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
maybe a giant cloaked ufo 100's of feet wide hovered over them and spooked them, the exhaust from whatever propulsion device they used killed them.

edit on 6-1-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpunGCake
reply to post by LetsTouch

if i remember this right the event that will happen in 2012 only happens every 65,000 years i dont remember where i got that figure but for some reason its in my brain. so the myans obvously were not around the first time but who knows maybe they didnt want to affect our future beyond this date buy giving us info.

this mayan prediction is incredible, maybe the poor sap in charge of making calenders had enough and quit when he finished the 2012 version.

maybe when the mayans were making calenders the spaniards showed up and they had other things on their minds besides making calenders.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Perhaps the recent eclipses have something to do with this business?

Anything else strange showing up with animals?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The interesting thing about the birds falling from the sky is almost exactly what happens in the lousy movie The Core. In the movie, the core of the Earth stops rotating thanks to a government military experiment. The Earth's magnetic field dissolves, birds can't navigate and thousands crash into the ground and die in a European city full of people, causing mass panic and destruction.

Like I said, it's a lousy movie, but it's worth watching on a Wednesday night for a handful of effects scenes.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well more birds and fish dying worldwide. Latest confirmed deaths of birds in Sweden and mass death of fish 2 million+ in Maryland.
edit on 6-1-2011 by Warhacks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Warhacks

Since the environment of fish and birds are drastically different, we need a common cause. Fish might loose their sense of direction, but that hardly seems life-threatening unless this internal compass business is far more basic to life than we think.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrainGarden
Yes ,maybe...ok...
but how does being lost= Death/liquifide organs/blunt trauma ?
left becomes up, right becomes down and you fly right into the ground.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Except that the birds experienced "physical" trauma and were dead before they hit the ground.
And then there is the issue of the birds falling in tight clusters, almost like they all flew into something at the same time and fell straight down.

Just sayin'...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Very true but it could very much be related since some types of fish are known to reproduce and spawn in the same area they were born. We still don't really understand how they find their way back to their spawning area year after year, we call it their instinct. It could very well be that the magnetic field is part of there way to find the spawning area. Since we believe the magnetic field is acting up the fish might lose 1 of their instruments to navigate and become lost and exhausted to the point of death. But what do I know just seems to make some sense

edit on 6-1-2011 by Warhacks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The only obvious answer is that those crazy aliens/Illuminati shifted their studies from cows and crop circles to birds and fish in a global takeover attempt. One bird or fish at a time, they will dominate the planet.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted, but here is a map showing at least some of the occurrences of the mass deaths of animals around the world.

maps.google.com...,5.273438&spn=141.542315,12.304687&z=2&iwloc =0004991c2e41cf55affcb

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Any reports of chemtrails in these areas?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join