It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karma's A B!&CH - Murder Victim Accidentally Photographs Killer Moments Before Death- Killer Jailed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Talk about instant Karma! This murderer was apprehended shortly after the photo was submitted to the Police.
Article Source

Police in the Philippines say a murdered councilman accidentally photographed his killer just seconds before he was shot.

Reynaldo Dagsa, a district council member in Metropolitan Manila, was standing in front of his house taking a picture of his wife and children when he was fatally shot on New Year's Day. A photo snapped seconds before the shooting shows a man with a raised gun standing behind Dagsa's grinning family members.

The family provided the photo to police and a copy appeared on the front page of a Manila newspaper Tuesday. Police say a suspect has already been arrested as a result of the photo.

He is identified as a suspected car thief who is out on bail after being arrested as a result of a complaint by Dagsa.

edit on 5-1-2011 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Here is the picture

What a dick, the guy had to shoot him right in front of his family.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
Here is the picture

What a dick, the guy had to shoot him right in front of his family.

Thank you for adding that! I agree, it's pretty sad that so many have no remorse and hold zero value on human life...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I am glad they caught him he deserves to prison for what he has done. It must be horrifying for his family seeing him murdered.I feel sorry for the family. Unfortunely there is always people in our society like that which like to murder other people.Thank god for the photo
edit on 5-1-2011 by keelan55 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2011 by keelan55 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join