It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo News Must Be Edited By An ATS Reader lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I went on yahoo.com and on the front page they had a story about the bird and fish die-offs, I read the article and found it funny that it started out with 2012 theory, I thought I would only see that sort of thing on ATS

Maybe the Mayans were on to something? That's surely what students of the famed Mayan 2012 prophecy for the end of the world had to be thinking with the news of recent eerie wildlife die-offs in Arkansas. Just as the calendar nudged a year closer to that fateful date, birds began falling from the sky in Arkansas and a massive fish kill occurred some 125 miles to the west.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
of course. never let a godd disaster go to waste. to go even further. im surprised more news isnt spreading the 2012 spin. by the time 2012 shows up, we will be so tired of the government capitalizing on those fears that even if nothing happens, something will be forced to happen. everyone talks about how dumb y2k was, but that was started by some people that thought the clock wouldnt go back to 12:00 oclock, skipping instantly to world destruction.

yet on the week before y2k, stores were RAIDED. now have the same scenario with various different religions, and ancient scholars as the source rather than a few scardey-ppl. nothing could happen, but the fear will be real. the panic building up through november and december will be very real.

what happens is one thing, what people think is going to happen, and what they plan to happen? that ones a doozy, and a completely different story. you caught this particular article, thx for it. now i want you to watch in the next year. they are going to be bigger fear-mongerers than alex jones is accused of being. just you watch.

also sad to say that these die-offs are just the beginning. hate being negative, but if we were positive all the time we would be fat, ignorant, sheep. lots of wolves in sheep clothing out there, and if you dont see them as a threat before they make the threat known, u are most-likely being dined on very soon.

bit off topic, but im tired of talking about birds for the night. it'll still be a mystery when the next flock dies.
again, watch all of the 2012 crap. for news to try to spread panic seems a bit odd, but with terrorism/swine-flu/bird-flu, i think they realize scared people pay more attention to the news which=more money

new topics

join