It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of dead birds... this time... in Sweden!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I dont think it is the cold that would kill a big flock of birds overnight, not THAT cold now,
atleast not in Norway (Swedens neighbour) and no dead birds reported here yet, but this is getting creepy anyway.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
here is a link to the earth quakes in the uk... strange. i wonder how the timeing is to when the birds and fish died ?

www.earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Could this all be connected?

I wonder....

Monsanto - Bayer Engineering Death: Bees, Bats and You?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
it might be worth a look in the night sky and seeing if the northen lights can be seen where they are not normaly seen. i live in grimsby uk its a town on the east coast. how many places have had birds fall out the sky now altogther ?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I mentioned some EQ's a page back -> here

There is currently a lot of weak spots in the earths protective magnetic field (google "7.83 Hz" ) -and that seem to cause an increase in small (below 2 in magnitude) EQ's. It's a reasonable reason for concern, but I believe it's not of importance regarding the dead birds and fishes.

I believe:
In Arkansas there were first a bunch of birds killed by hailstones. The later incident which killed off even more birds was caused by an unfortunate combination of gas-drilling and EQ-activity; emitting uncontrolled fumes.
The massdeath of fish outside Argentina is caused by tectonic movement; this has happened a couple of times each year - like forever, and is well documented.

And regarding the "murder of crows" in Sweden -> Tractor plowing showering the trees where they were sitting with snow - that's all there is to it!

What bothers me most is that media rather fill the news with vague conspiratory hogwash, rather than being critical to new laws put into action by criminal politicians.

This "catastrophic" incidents is not relevant to truthseekers, but mere just disinformation!

BTW: NORSAIR and EISCAT are two of my many hobbies...
edit on 5-1-2011 by nakiel because: TypO's

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I think it is all related to the Bee disappearance also.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiel

These dead birds in Sweden don't look like birds that fell off trees due to being overwhelmed with snow..

They seem too evenly spread (no trees exist in the centre of the road?)

Plus, I doubt the natives would be surprised by dead birds if it was a matter of simple snow shifting. It's Sweden - they are well-used to the effects of snow.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by be4peace
If HAARP is messing with earth's magnetosphere/ionosphere. than that would explain everything. And apparently local witnesses around the Gakona, AK facility alleged that they are firing huge amounts of EM radiation onto the earth's ionosphere. I'm no expert in this stuff, but I've read a lot about what this can do to the birds and wildlife. Here's a link to the discussion:

www.godlikeproductions.com...

I really don`t want to come across as being rude, but what are you actually talking about?

you say:

"If HAARP is messing with earth's magnetosphere/ionosphere. than that would explain everything."

Really?!?! Would it???

Then you say:

"And apparently local witnesses around the Gakona, AK facility alleged that they are firing huge amounts of EM radiation onto the earth's ionosphere."

How can somebody witness EM radiation being fired into the atmosphere?

I honestly don`t want to come across offensive in anyway, but your post is childish.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Im sorry, but if it was shock by fireworks, hit by hailstones, or rocks from snow plows, then these events would not be unusual.

We had an unusual front come in bringing warm moist air from the Gulf of Mexico. It came up, and left a trail of dead fish and birds.

Since it is unusual we should probably look at what is different this year.....hmm.... corexit and oil?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Like I said in another thread...this is kind of biblical. By the way, you guys remember this movie? :

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Biblical.... everyone assumed biblical prophecies would just happen because they were supposed to. Like the sun rises and sets at a determined time because it's supposed to. Perhaps God knows us well enough to know what kind of hell we were going to bring upon ourselves. Maybe it is just a written record of a cycle we were doomed to repete.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Some people was saying this was the same thing as with bees. That is not correct. Colony Collapse Disorder is because somebody exported bee-queens from Australia and the virus was exported with it. We humans do things like this all the time. We ship things all across the world, neglecting the fact that ecosystems are finely tuned systems. Just like when they introduced rabbits into Australia. It didn't end well.

Other people are linking this Swedish bird-death to the ones in USA. This is also incorrect to do. The magnitude of the things happening in other countries is much more then this. The problem was that a truck-driver accidentally hit a flock of birds. Like 50 birds or so. It looked grim. People had seen the TV-footage from USA and thought it was the same, but we in Scandinavia are luckily "safe" for now.

The thing that happened in USA and the other places where birds died by the thousands.... I got no explonation for that.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Just looking for answers...

Dead birds in Sweden killed by 'external blows'

A large number of dead birds were found in the city of Falkoping, Sweden, Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, according to a press release on the website of the Swedish National Veterinary Institute.

Autopsies were performed on five of the birds. The institute said they died due to "sudden, hard external blows," according to the press release. They had no signs of infection or other illnesses, and there were no external signs indicating what killed them.

"We have determined that the birds have died from severe internal bleedings caused by external blows," said the Institute's Marianne Elvander.
edition.cnn.com...

Ok so this may be true, or maybe not. Who knows at this point?

If its true, "external blows" seems to match the description of the other bird die off in Arkansas?

Thinking outloud...

Birds have adapted to magnetic change over time. So...it stands to reason they would now also?
www.thewildclassroom.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

don't tell me your buying the CNN claims They always post crap and disinformation about the dead birds and fish, besides if CNN was trust worthy they would say all these deaths are related but they didn't.

deaths of animals is happening world wide, and alot of people aren't buying Cnn claims.

Never believe what the TPB say.
edit on 6-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yes, I understand they may twist parts, or all of stories to fit an agenda.
Its just curious that they say "external" and the same was said of the bird deaths in Arkansas.

I am keeping an open mind, and exploring all of the possible explanations.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Due to external blows before or after they fell out of the sky and hit the ground?

I would prolly kick the bucket due to external blows if I hit the pavement from that high up too.

Maybe they froze instantly and fell and hit the pavement?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I am not saying that the birds blunt trauma could not have been caused from falling.
Perhaps it was the cause, I am suspicious of this as anyone else.

Today more birds are reported to have been found scattererd around.
Stockholm, Sweden - Town residents in Sweden were surprised that dead birds have scattered all over the area.
Falkoeping Police have announced that there about 50 to 100 jackdaws which they have found already dead.
Others say that these birds were hit by vehicles but no wounds were found in any of it.
According to veterinary officials in Falkoeping, the death of the birds was unusual

www.allvoices.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
reply to post by Trueman

Biblical.... everyone assumed biblical prophecies would just happen because they were supposed to

Exactly, I'm a christian and for us, if it's written in the Bible.....it's gonna happen no matter what.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
With all the Animal Die offs in mind
I dedicate this song to my fellow human beings....
MAN it's been one hell of a ride!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join