It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of dead birds... this time... in Sweden!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Like someone said in another thread, animals and birds are like the canary in a cage that miners used to take underground as an early warning of danger.

This is really disturbing, not localised, and I believe something to do with the earths magnetic field.

I wonder if anyone with pets on this site have been acting strange, or anyone sensitive to magnetic fields have noticed any symptoms of head aches and nausia?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Yeah, as I posted a little while ago, I know my dog has been acting very strangely, won't let me out of her site, following me around everywhere I go, which is odd because she's usually pretty mellow. And she keeps walking outside and whining, like she's trying to get me to leave the house? I don't know, not saying it's related in any way, just a little out of character.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Hmmm, if you attach a strong magnet to a bird, could you get it to fly somewhere else?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant
reply to post by Yissachar1

Yeah, as I posted a little while ago, I know my dog has been acting very strangely, won't let me out of her site, following me around everywhere I go, which is odd because she's usually pretty mellow. And she keeps walking outside and whining, like she's trying to get me to leave the house? I don't know, not saying it's related in any way, just a little out of character.

Maybe your dog is experiencing old age or something.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I believe MILOCRAB gave us a summary of the message in the chinese translation. Thnx anyways, i felt as if some keyparts of the article were translated with words that made it impossible to create a coherent picture. I figured you used google translate... Its the same for most translations but the more "asian" languages always give a hard time when translating.

I'ts really weird though, all of a sudden it appears to have become a daily thing to hear of mass-dieoffs within the animal realm. We've had quite a number of "strange phenomena" in the recent years. Volcano's, earthquakes, pandemics growing daily, UFO sightings and other odd weather phenomena have been passing by in a disturbingly steady fashion. Newest but surely not the smallest thing is these dieoffs... I have been helped here at ATS to keep both feet firmly grounded but Ï have to say, this has really alerted me again. VERY odd...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
The Swedish article in the OP speculate that the birds might have been "stressed" by fireworks, and that they have "flown themselves to death" / died of exhaustion. If so, how come they all died seemingly instantly and at the same time? These birds apparently died on New Years Eve, but was found dead a few days later. If fireworks was the cause, it's weird that it does not happen on every New Years Eve. And why did only these birds die? This phenomena seems to be killing only one species at a time. Btw, the birds in Sweden were not blackbirds like in Arkansas, but some other species. Bird flu does not cause birds to fall dead from the sky.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

I've been monitoring the Tromsø radars; they have not been doing anything "unusual"!
It seem to have been some drops in the low Schumanner-area of the spectrum of the raw data the past days. I'm still looking into that one...

The birds dropped dead right before the event of a tiny 1.51 magnitude earthquake; centered Ca. 60 km west-northwest of Longyearbyen, Svalbard. The activity started about 23:00 local Swedish time, and peeked at 00:58.

The crows (Corvus monedula) are normally not out flying at night, especially when it's snowing, and they don't migrating south during the winter... so I guess something has probably scared them off...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

The birds in arkansas died from trauma (falling from great height?) internal bleeding and blood clotting. The first one is offcourse most likely from falling down, the second one can also be attributed to this but that wont make sence since falling birds are probably dead or they wouldn't be falling in syncronisity, and when they're dead they tend to not have lotsa bloodcirculation so internal bleeding should have occured before they landed. Blood clotting also takes time...

I'm thinking they entered a massive microwave and got boiled... HAARP maybe? Anyway some form of radiation sounds most plausible to me. All thats left is to establish the condition of the birds in in sweden so we can make a comparison...

Just to add, the birds were either dead when hitting the ground but they could also have been unconsious. In that case it is unlikely that ALL birds died from impact and we should have seen some birds that were alive to some extent. I think its safe to conclude that whatever trauma they received, it was lethal. They must have died from what happened in the air and not from landing in an unfortunate manner...

Also I get the idea that this is not aiming for a specific species rather a certain flock wich happens to be at the wrong place at the wrong time... at least Ï believe it to be something along these lines...
edit on 5/1/2011 by faceoff85 because: adding to my thoughts...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiel

nakiel,

Thanks for the information. It truly shows how effective ATS is since there are always people out there watching and monitoring all sorts of things...

Respect.

Now back to figuring out what happened...

Peace

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

I agree.

Msm are playing it down but i dont buy it..

Who do you think they are trying to kid? Disease? Fricken fireworks? How do fireworks affect those fish exactly?

The fish deaths seem to be congrigating down the western seaboard of the north and south Americas. Right down the subduction zones. Then we have 2 major earthquakes (7.1-2 magnitude) by the Nasca subduction zones.

In the UK we have a small but significant earthquake "swarm" in the north east and in the south more fresh water fish deaths.

All across the world separate bird species are falling out of the skies in veritable droves!

Now we have one of this sites total geniuses Robin Mark saying "something is brewing"..

I think its a magnetic disturbance of some kind and a major earthquake or geological event is in the works.

Hope not though!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The crows were found in this street

This were local citybirds. Perhaps they were asleep; sitting in the trees along the road, when a snow plowing tractor came by and showered them with snow, ice and gravel !?

23 tonns of snow per minute!

edit on 5-1-2011 by nakiel because: add-vid

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Here is a small article in English, for those interested. Not really containing new info, but it might be somewhat more intelligible than the Swedish version.

And a D utch article I stumbled upon while checking my morning news.

edit on 5/1/11 by Movhisattva because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I wonder if it might have something to do with a momentary failure of the magnetic field that protects our globe from cosmic radiation and the birds just got microwaved (or similar lethal radiation) because they were at the wrong time at the wrong place ..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This is from todays paper, in Sweden.. Some maybe died in a truck massacre?!

Worth to know anyways.

Google translate to this

Bird Death - a
Truck massacre?

FALKÖPING / LONDON. The call to the provincial veterinary officer arrived at eleven o'clock in the day.
- A professional driver called and told me that he drove over a large flock of jackdaws last night on the road in question, says Christer Olofsson Rescue Service told Aftonbladet.
And so can the mystery of bird death in Falkirk have been resolved.
Or?
The man, who is a professional driver, was riding with his truck last night at Wetter Lin Street in Falkirk.
Suddenly he saw about 70 birds, which he said was alive and probably bald said the salt put on the road.
- He ran over a lot of them and did not think it was any big deal then, but realized today that it attracted attention not only in the Swedish media, but also abroad, "says Christer Olofsson.
Few external damage
But according to police, the majority of birds are not physically damaged, which contradicts that they would become victims of some form of "truck massacre".
Länsveterinär Robert ter Horst, who sent the birds to the National Veterinary Institute, says that the professional driver's theory is "possible", but that further exploration of broad.
- The birds are very busy right now due to the cold and poor food availability. There have also been reports of fireworks in the area the night before. It may scare the birds, "he told Aftonbladet.
Perhaps the fireworks?
Niclas Holmqvist on the Swedish Hunters Association says he, too, that it is possible that a firework had the birds out of balance.
- They look very bad and spend nights in trees or on rooftops. If there are fireworks they are looking for so flat surfaces as possible, like roads.
Or poisoned?
The birds may thus have been frightened and dizzy from the fireworks, flying blind to the road with clattering hearts, where some of them then died of horror and some of them died of the vehicle.
But another option that Niclas Holmqvist lists as possible is that the birds somehow been poisoned.
- Then they lose balance, fall down from the trees, wobbling back and eventually die, "he says.
Continued high security
Christer Olofsson Rescue Service emphasizes that the security measures surrounding the dead birds will remain high until the results come from SVA.
- They are stored in five sealed bags in a special cold room and all the clothes that had been in contact with them will be washed thoroughly and sprites. We also urge adults to keep children and dogs in the area for additional supervision, "says Christer Olofsson.

www.aftonbladet.se...

Have a nice day,

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
This is some spooky stuff.

Omens ?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If i was a bird in the sky and i was feeling sick id find some place to land to die peacefully.

These birds had no time to think. I think they died suddenly. Shocked into death.

In my opinion either frozen mid air or zapped by some electrical storm.

Poor lil angels...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by quantum_flux
Hmmm, if you attach a strong magnet to a bird, could you get it to fly somewhere else?

No but you could stick it on your fridge door.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Star for your find. I speculated on this yesterday:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Could this be the reversal of the Sun's polarity affecting Earth, or maybe Earth's polarity reversing or even both, as suggested by some scientists as we approach the galactic equinox in 2012? Maybe that could explain the deaths of these birds and the unusual weather.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Them Mayas got something right.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join