It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of dead birds... this time... in Sweden!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Source in Swedish

Translated from Google Translate :

The mass death of birds has reached Sweden.

The U.S. has already dropped thousands of dead from the sky.

- I thought immediately that there must be a connection, "said Drilon Hulaj, 23, who discovered hundreds of dead birds in the middle of the street in Falkirk last night.

Streets, rooftops and lawns were covered by thousands of black birds in Beebe Arkansas in the United States on New Year's Day.

And now, the mass death reached Sweden. On the way home from work late last night saw Drilon Hulaj and his peers colleagues suddenly to the street in front of them was studded with black fågellik, probably jackdaws.

Image of the birds

What is happening! This is getting scary !!

I mean, NO WAY IN HELL this is a coincidence. It's happening ALL OVER.... something is definitely wrong.

Disease IMO is ruled out... Disease, which affect each organism at a different rate cannot account for the mass dying all in the same areas...
edit on 5-1-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Well, I have got to go to bed, but I absolutely dread getting up in the morning and checking in to see what else has died during the night.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

WTH...

I wouldn’t be surprised if the COLD is what is killing the birds! Every day it seems to get colder and colder, and it makes it hard to do ANYTHING.

edit on 5-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
This is really freaking me out! We need to have someone NOT government related investigate what is going on. If this is HAARP related, or some other government/terrorist testing, then what can this do to us? I hate to think.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Obviously Wonder Woman is drunk driving.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
What?

Now this is starting to get a bit odd. How many places now?

Maybe not connected in any way, but my dog has been acting really strange today, I think I saw a post earlier about the same thing.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Throwback

Awesome dude

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
That's some crazy news!!

I know about the fish, but it seems to just be impacting blackbirds, so that to me would mean the fish and birds are unrelated, minus the ides of methane.

Geez, first the bees and now the birds, how can we make this affect the rich, greedy jackasses that are ruining the world? They are the ones the Earth can do without.

Pred...

P.S. No birds and bees?! What do we talk to our kids about when they reach that special age?

edit on 5-1-2011 by predator0187 because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I don't know what to think but I hope someone gives us some real answers for once id like to hear the truth about whats going on..Its getting a bit crazy and its going on around the world..lets hope they figure this one out soon..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

WTH...
I wouldn’t be surprised if the COLD ...

This is far south in Sweden; it's only -2°C in Falköping right now...

Here's a funny guy:
Officer in duty of Västra Götaland, Johan Ljung, told the Swedish Expressen that the bird death is not necessarily so mysterious. - It is very strange. But there may be a natural explanation. The birds, for example, have been shot, "said Ljung."

---
No more Earthquake-activity than normal either....

Here's a local EQ-radar!
Wave seen from base in south-east Norway!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Anybody think of tracking the global weather satellite to see if something airborne might have migrated from Arkansas to Sweden...???

Global weather

My Internet connection so slow that it will take me at least 2 days to load all the images, so that won't work but. maybe somebody else feels like doing it??

Peace

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Remember the TV show ``Flash Forward``?

In the TV show, they first tested the technology on a village in Africa... where all birds were dropping dead where they tested it...

Then they did it on the entire human race... all people lost consciousness for I don't remember how much time... I think it was a minute or two... and people saw their future during those two minutes...

Hopefully it's not that that they are planning.

In the show, the next blackout is on March 11, 2011...

Now you remember that 9/11 was on TV months before it actually happened...in the Lone Gunman... this could be it again.
edit on 5-1-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
On another website, godlikeproductions, there lots of people who said their compass was 180 degress off. Many others reported different numbers. But why are people's GPS and compass off? And I've seen reports of migrating birds flying north instead of south. Not normal!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Perhaps EISCAT had something to do with it??

Anybody able to check if it was fired up in the last couple of days??

Peace

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by be4peace

From what I can translate from this chinese website... Some chinese scientists think something is affecting the magnetic field which is killing all those birds.

Here's the article

We know that birds navigate by the magnetic field, only the magnetic field changes, and the birds will be lost fall,

Migratory birds rely on the body's "biological compass" to determine the direction is "open secret", but it is not clear how the perception of the magnetic field of birds.

"Nobody knows it (the magnetic induction system) to work," Patterson said Murray, "magnetic induction principle is that people understand the nature, at least so far the (principle)."

How long migratory birds perceive the magnetic field on two main points. One view is that the birds beak cells can sense the Earth's magnetic field and pass the message through the nervous system to the brain; another point of view, birds eye in the photoreceptor cells can "see" the magnetic field, and the information through another way to the brain is referred to as "N clusters" light processing area.

Specific proteins in migratory birds eye "cryptochrome" Maybe this is the light-dependent magnetic field sensing of the media. Light stimulation of this protein produced a pair of free radicals, free radicals can be carried by the electron spin may be able to perceive the special properties of Earth's magnetic field.

In general, the magnetic elements of change is very small, but with the solar activity and geomagnetic storms are closely related phenomena, but it happened very suddenly. This is because the intense sunspot activity, when the energy released is equivalent to some one hundred thousand hydrogen bomb blast, while a large number of charged particles ejected. These charged particles hitting the Earth forming a powerful magnetic field to the magnetic field superposition, so that under normal circumstances, the magnetic elements changed dramatically, causing "magnetic storms." Occurs when the magnetic storm on Earth many strange phenomena occur. Over the North Pole in the dark there will be a beautiful aurora. The compass will swing, short-wave radio broadcasts suddenly, relying on the magnetic field "navigation" will be lost pigeons, flying around. To cosmic rays and magnetic fields can stop high-energy charged particles from the sun is harmful organisms from the natural umbrella.

There may be and the polarity of the magnetic field changes related to conversion, according to Indian newspaper reports, Hyderabad (Hyderabad), a company in 2012, researchers predicted that the Earth and the Sun's magnetic poles will reverse. Earth's magnetic reversal Earth's magnetic field is the occurrence of the Arctic and Antarctic swap, in the course of the earth will experience at some point in time there is no magnetic field in the state.

Such a thing in human history not recorded, so only through computer simulation of its impact. Hyderabad model based on the Earth and the Sun's magnetic field in addition to the conversion

I think this guy is right.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
If HAARP is messing with earth's magnetosphere/ionosphere. than that would explain everything. And apparently local witnesses around the Gakona, AK facility alleged that they are firing huge amounts of EM radiation onto the earth's ionosphere. I'm no expert in this stuff, but I've read a lot about what this can do to the birds and wildlife. Here's a link to the discussion:

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Do you guys remember the movie "The Core"

Could there be totally open holes in the Magnetospere allowing more cosmic rays through in concentrated bursts over small area. The hole maybe only open for a second and then close but perhaps it's enough to harm birds and fish.

Who knows but it's definitely puzzling as to why this keeps happening lately. Check out the simulation videos from NICT Real time. The magnetoshpere has been having a lot of high pressure/density events the last week. The solar winds are relatively normal with a bit of a spike up when the events occur put the pressure is at the top of the scale when they happen. White Hot!

I don't know if that means anything but birds are pretty sensitive to electromagnetic fields. So are fish if I'm not mistaken? If they got overloaded by a concentrated burst would that be enough to kill them. We might not be affected at first. It would be interesting to survey the people living where these events happened to find out if during the day when these things happened did they noticed any sudden mood swings, nausea, imbalance, etc. Any side effect of being exposed to large exposure to cosmic rays. I'm sure NASA has data on the effects it's had on astronauts because it's more than likely some have taken a good dose over the life on the manned space mission.

The thing I found funny about a CNN report in Arkansas was that they found internal bleeding and internal damage which caused their deaths. Well of course they would show internal bleeding falling from the sky to the hard ground. DUH

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I dont know if the article is originally writtten in your native language but you'd do a few people a favor if you'd quality-check it for grammar, cause its a bit jibberish and hard to make sence of...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

In short, the article said the falling birds could be a sign of the beginning of a magnetic pole shift. Apparently, there are other incidences in China where birds drop dead from the sky.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

My native language is french... I only speak french, english and a little spanish. So... and which article are you talking about? The swedish one or the chinese one?

People can understand... it's a rough translation by google translate... I can't really edit it since I would be interpreting it for people... and I might interpret it wrong...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join