It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philippines killing: 'Killer'caught in victim's photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Philippines killing: 'Killer'caught in victim's photo

www.bbc.co.uk

A photograph taken by a Philippine politician moments before he was shot dead has led to the arrest of his suspected killer.

"While he was taking the picture of his family on New Year's Day, the killer appeared and he inadvertently took the picture of the killer with the gun aimed at him,"

news.bbcimg.co.uk...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

edit on 1/5/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Title.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This is unbelievable, who says a dead man tells no tale? This councilor was shot dead by a gunman. He managed to take a picture of the gunman before he was gunned down!!

This happened in a community in the Philippines, the councilor is known to be a critic of gangs lurking in the area, he later became the target.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article) news.yahoo.com...

i dont know how to embed the photos, so if someone does know, please post it here, thankyou
edit on 4-1-2011 by WinnieDaWho because: i dont know how to embed the photos, so if someone does know, please post it here, thankyou

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/5/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Title.

edit on 5-1-2011 by WinnieDaWho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
the phillipines dumbest criminal

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by WinnieDaWho

Very sad, seeing something like this is interesting, how the person was able to take a picture just before being shot, good thing though, might have helped the police find the man. The bad thing was that it was too late for him to do anything, if he noticed the man at all.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
And btw, the man in the right is also a lookout, that made them The Philippines dumbest Criminals.

new topics

top topics

join