It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Creature on Critter Cam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9774fd2fe460.jpg[/atsimg]

The thing is located bottom right of pic.

This pic was shown to me by a friend. His name is Zach. He knows I am into this type of stuff. There is a place out by Coshocton Ohio where Zach, his father, and his father friend hunts.

This pic was cought one night on a critter cam that they set up. (sorry I cant get one any bigger)

this critter cam only goes off when something moves in front of it.

All I know is that Zachs dad showed it too him. His dad and his dads friend was looking through the pics and found it. Zach swears up and down it is real. Zach made up his mind that he wont go hunting out there anymore, and has asked if he could hunt in my woods haha though strange things go on in my woods as well. Besides the point.

If it was hoaxed, wouldnt the hoaxers been photographed? Like I said it goes off when something moves in front of it.

I wish I I could see the area, and talk to his dad and friend about this.

Maybe someone can blow it up for me and repost it. Make it bigger so we could see it better.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This is a well known hoax. It has already been covered several times here.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

It's just a bird! Just kidding. Pretty interesting. No idea, I'll send link to friend who might take a look at it.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
i would not trust zach or his dad, as this has been covered tons here already

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Thanks, what should he (if he's the victim) search for or have you got a link. I would not mind finding out myself, does look like a hoax to me too, didn't think it was real for one second.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Seen this pick on several threads before, last time I believe it was a hunter in Louisiana who claimed to have captured it. I think your buddy Zach is messing with you, man.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
ewww definatley creepy, looks like one of those creatures in the movie "the decent" i am sure it is possible to hoax the picture i am also sure there are things living in the deep dark places of the world that are very spooky just like that pic.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Ok. Thank you all so much.

That is why I come here! Get the real stories!! =)

Thread can be closed.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hmmm either Zack is hoaxing you or you are attempting to hoax us. Didnt this come out awhile back?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
greatest zombie intro ever.. little bambi eating for the camera to see, bam, zombie crawling to the camera as the deer jumps off. he'll mumbling quietly under his breath "my preeeeeciousssssss! those stupid hobbitses"
edit on 4-1-2011 by GenerationXisMarching because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I would have almost shat myself if I met that thing face to face. But I am with the others here... hoax.

And thank God for it because that thing looks pretty evil.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Yup already been covered. It's not a hoax as much as a Viral Marketing strategy that got caught out of context. It's the "Fallen Wings" campaign by Diesel.

Covered here and here.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

edit on 4-1-2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: Double Post

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Kraken

Thanks for that.

Others said it was a hoax but didn't give the link.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Yeah could someone give me an ACTUAL link to the pic? the pic not a video. So I can send it to zach. Plz?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
found it in a google search

www.rumproast.com...

thanks again guys =)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by capgirl
Yeah could someone give me an ACTUAL link to the pic? the pic not a video. So I can send it to zach. Plz?

Certainly

Here's the ATS Thread that one came from, your friend is trying to pull one over on you. It's all from Diesel, I'm pretty sure infact that there are two more videos. All came from their Fallenwings.org website, but that got taken down recently.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Kraken

Yup there is actually a google pic on it. I think his dad is playing HIM. Cus zach was truelly troubled by this lol. But now I have re assured him. Thanks again =)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
As has been covered above, this thread's topic has already been proven to be a hoax. As such, per the OP's request, this thread is being closed.

Thread Closed.

TheBorg
Forum Member and Moderator

new topics

top topics

join