It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PREDECTION about Christianity.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
So here it is.I predict there will be persecution on Christians here in the US and there will be government officials of some sort going to church's and regulating what can and can not be said.This is going to be soon this year/ begging next year.

Now i hope it does not come and we have our freedom of speech and religion but with all these little sneaky laws that slowly take away our rights are going to all add up one day.

Let me know what you think and please if you dont like something keep it to yourself

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22

I just don't see this happening in the ways you've described. Now the idea that an attack might be launched upon the tax exempt status of Churches and religions... that is an interesting concept.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This is a prediction so we will see or not
hopefully we dont!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Is this just a random prediction or do you actually think it will happen?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This is not surprising. Christians have been slowly becoming the minority for a while now. TPTB and the jihadists will make sure that, that continues to be the case.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
so what is with all the 'if you don't like something' stuff? is it the same person with different handles? Christians have been persecuted from day one and count it as blessing, you should welcome it as such.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by miken777

dont worry, its a blessing on all of us. im sorry, that was mean. i just honestly find it refreshing that everyone could possibly FINALLY pick on someone else. ok, jews-done, non-christians-done, christians-done, muslims-done, mayans-done, jews again-done,blacks-done, native americans-done, blacks again-done, next was the chinese, then the vietnamese, then the muslims again, then homegrown terrorists. now apparently is going to be christians gettin pissed on next.

cant say i expected anything else. those who push others to help them point fingers will eventually... well, every action has an equal and opposite reaction, aye?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
no its not random i just know it will.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I agree, it is already happening in some parts of the world.

They won't want the Christians Preaching the End of The World now will they, But that's what's gonna happen.

You are right, they will shut them up, using some Religous rule or what not.

Sad, The USA has it even worse from TPTB than most.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavelivanov22
no its not random i just know it will.

Oh ok.

So I guess I'll be seeing this in the news then

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by iamaperson

do they show Christians being persecuted now? even tho they do around the world..no they dont, what makes u think they will for this? People are blind and brain washed

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Don't you know that due to the 501c3 exemptions, government officials have, for some time now, been telling churches what they can and can not say? The tax exemption has tricked independent churches into becoming de-facto State Churches. No wonder preaching is so shallow these days...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I just don't see this happening in the ways you've described. Now the idea that an attack might be launched upon the tax exempt status of Churches and religions... that is an interesting concept.

~Heff

i've been thinking a lot about this too as they push for things such as homosexual marriage that many churches are very opposed to. by taking away the tax exempt status if they dont "go along with the program" they could force many churches to change what they fundamentally believe. i think that if that is what a particular church beliieves, they should be allowed, if you dont agree with that churches take on something, then you are free to go to, and support another church. i'm not trying to push any view, just trying to look at this issue from different angles. i'm not even trying to make this about homosexuality or the issue of homosexual unions, i just know this is a hot button topic in many churches and religions.

new topics

top topics

join