It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Theory's about the Dead Fish/Birds.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DivineGypsy9

That is a HOAX created by Sorcha Faal, the famous internet HOAXER. It is not true.

Similar HOAX stories are also being spread by a website that is banned from ATS called "scarletw***e". That website is also a HOAX website.
edit on 5-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The more i think cant it the more questions i have. Now i could be wrong and tell me if i am but wouldn't a supersonic weapon cause massive internal damage like that? Still want to see more info on the fish. I propose that this could be an attempt by a group of individuals or govt to create a massive army of believers. It mimics revilations. And were someone to come forth with a solution i think that person would have a massive following. Probably wrong but it's a theory. Still want more info.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DivineGypsy9

That article is a load of bull hockey.

I like how the article uses the term “phosgene poisonous gas” instead of “phosgene gas” They are trying to shape the way we think by the wording of the article.

It’s called brainwashing.

Phosgene gas is used in many industrial applications in the modern world. It is simple to produce. Heck many people may produce a moderate quantity unintentionally. If you used one of those propane refrigerant leak testers, then you have made plenty of it.

If you leave chloroform in direct sunlight, you get it.

It is used in the production of many plastics and other products.

If it has been illegal to produce, then every industrial nation, and every company in the world has broken the law.

A simple wiki quote.
en.wikipedia.org...

Phosgene is the chemical compound with the formula COCl2. This colorless gas gained infamy as a chemical weapon during World War I. It is also a valued industrial reagent and building block in synthesis of pharmaceuticals and other organic compounds. In low concentrations, its odor resembles freshly cut hay or grass. Some soldiers during the First World War stated that it smelled faintly of mayblossom. In addition to its industrial production, small amounts occur naturally from the breakdown and the combustion of organochlorine compounds, such as those used in refrigeration systems.[2] The name, sounding similar to "phosphine", does not mean it has any phosphorus.

……………………………………..

The great majority of phosgene is used in the production of isocyanates, the most important being toluene diisocyanate (TDI) and methylene diphenyl diisocyanate (MDI). These isocyanates are precursors to polyurethanes. Significant amounts are also used in the production of polycarbonates via its reaction with bisphenol A.[2] Polycarbonates are an important class of engineering thermoplastic found, for example, in lenses in eye glasses.[/quote

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rbaker20

GoM dead debris laying in sea floor of muck oil and dead body parts mixed with coritex making dangerous mixture of multiple methane types making it to surface and floating above us as we speak.
The SUN and EA are adjusting for this because the magnatisim within the dead Earth life is decreasing the electromagnatisim in oceans which in turn is decreasing EARTHS density to a lower vibration so OTHERS CAN COME UP TO PLAY YAEEEEE!

edit on 1/5/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Could this all be connected?

I wonder....

Monsanto - Bayer Engineering Death: Bees, Bats and You?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by elocin
I have a theory that they could turn this into something it's not.. H5N1

I'm with you all the way:

My theory:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The birds are being gassed and being dumped at night in varying locations around the world. That would explain the hemmorraged lungs and blood clots. If they are being dumped from a higher altitude already dead, they are more likely to freeze and hit the ground harder creating the blunt force trauma as well or they are being stored frozed to stop the bodies from decaying and aren't 'fluttering' to the ground, but dropping like a rock, hence 'blunt force trauma'.

Why? Because if you search the phrase 'fewer flu shots being administered in 2011', you will find that people aren't getting the flu shot becasue the swine flu scare was bust and people are growing more and more sceptical of vaccines. Vaccines from production to administration generates billions of dollars for big pharma.

- mike

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by elocin

If that were the case, wouldn't they have done this...when they were pushing the flu vaccines? Why have all these birds dropping out the sky, now?

The only 2 theories i have heard from my only source of news....yahoo.com....is that the birds died from fireworks and the shift in the earth's magnetic field; more so on the fireworks thing...which is absolutely ridiculous.

My theory is that there is something going on, that they're not telling us about.....or, they are doing tests runs of some sort, as a dry run to the real thing.

My question is....are these birds drinking from tainted water due to the BP oil spill and dumping of corexit? Maybe the water is polluted? I did read a report a few weeks back that said there were chemicals in the water supply....and, i think that was in Los Angeles. Not sure, just going from top of the head. So, maybe the water is bad; especially if the organs are liquifying.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamiejames
reply to post by elocin

If that were the case, wouldn't they have done this...when they were pushing the flu vaccines? Why have all these birds dropping out the sky, now?

No. Because they were ahead of the curve with the swine flu and it didn't turn into the vast pandemic they forecasted, people got sceptical. To do the same thing again would be too obvious.

No, they are going to let this play out a little longer before playing the vaccine card. But that is just my theory.

- mike

P.S. Why is Yahoo your only news source?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Ok, i think i got it.......the birds flew into a MICROWAVE zone.....and as their internal organs started to fry...first by liquifying then by clotting, they began freaking out in a frenzy....having been trapped inside this zone...and just fell out of the sky. Think about it....a microwave oven, cooks stuff from the inside out. That's why their feathers weren't burnt or charred. If they were in an electrical storm, wouldn't their feathers be burned? I think the birds entered a 'no fly zone'. They maybe able to sense a change in the magnetic field...but could they detect a microwave field?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by subversivemike

Yahoo isn't my only source of news...it just happens to be my homepage..and when i read stuff on there...I KNOW something is amiss. I don't watch TV so, i rely mostly on the internet to obtain my info. There are several sites that i use, but ATS is probably the one i get most of my news from. I know how to use the net VERY effectively...and i use it wisely. Not everything can be trusted. It's getting more and more tainted. I'm sure it will get to the point that REAL INFO is hard to come by and we'll just be left with our NATURAL instincts to get us through.

After i was awakened by 911......i promised myself NEVER to fall asleep again. My eyes are wide open, and i'm gonna keep listening to the boy crying wolf because ONE DAY...that wolf is gonna show up!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

the latest, preliminary necropsy results ...

preliminary necropsy results from several birds show that they died of “multiple blunt trauma to their vital organs,” though what caused the trauma remains uncertain. According to Dr. George Badley, their stomachs were empty, so they weren’t poisoned, and they died in midair, not upon impact with the ground
source: villagethinker.wordpress.com...
OP, i'll stop by later and offer a theory or two ... good luck in your adventure

I have proposed this once before and been called Looney but using Deduction it becomes obvious that these birds collided with something in mid-air that they could not see.

Does that mean that they were blind at the time?? I doubt it...

So the conclusion must be a large invisible object in the sky.....

Korg.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamiejames
reply to post by elocin

Ironically they are.... here in the UK at least.

Old pandemic flu vaccine 'to fill jabs shortfall

Old vaccines left over from the swine flu pandemic will be used to plug the shortfall in this winter's supplies. The government made the announcement amid reports that GPs in some parts of the country were running out of jabs.

We are in the grip of a flu outbreak funnily centred on England... I am 37 and I can't remember ever having so many people ill over the Christmas period annually. This has to be manmade in my opinion... my father was the only member of my family to have the flue jab and he didn't get the flue, even in light of the rest of us coughing and spluttering all over...

I think there is def a new round of try and get people to take an injection business going on!!

Korg.

edit on 6-1-2011 by Korg Trinity because: fix link

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I share the same theroy found on this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

US plans on Killing black birds

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rbaker20

hello OP, stopping back by like i said i would ... kinda surprised to see this thread so empty ... there are soooo many theories floating around right now. Aside from singling out any particular theory (i happen to think it's a convergence of several things at just the right time), here are some of my thoughts on the subject.

I do try to find a 'natural' answer to most anomalies but am not convinced that is the case with these events. Some of my research has led me to the following, which you may find interesting. www.abovetopsecret.com...

remarkably, i have not been able to find previous recordings of similar events ... mass die-offs, yes but not like this ... not in such a confined period of time and not so globally. I am leaning toward the combination of natural events revolving around the current polar shift, magnetosphere reductions and increased solar activity during an increased tectonic movement pattern.

Now, it is true that the blunt force trauma is difficult to explain and i do not discount the cloaked alien ships as a possibility ... i can't see them, so what do i know?

However, in light of the fact that several birds did not die mid-air, trauma by falling to the earth just doesn't ring true for me. Many were reported to be staggering and wandering aimlessly on the ground before collapse. If this reporting is correct, i am truly at a loss for explanation.

I do think 'negative gravity fields' could possibly cause the blood clotting and sudden confusion reported, leading to mid-flight collisions and eventual death, however, this doesn't explain all of the species reported, in all of the locations or the general concept that they were 'struck by something'.

Not pushing the tectonic theory here but it does encompass all of the areas reported, it would effect weaker species in each location and it would account for both the air/water imbalance. Those correlations combined with the polar shift and the extra magnetism exerted by Planet X/Niburu ... could explain a lot.

Here are a few things i do know for sure ... location: SW coastal FL (less than 20 miles from coast) ... 3rd day of close observation = 3 birds total viewed. Not a bird watcher by any means but in this area, Normal = more birds than one can count. just last winter, i became rather upset while riding my bicycle because there were so many birds, being sooooo noisy that i could not hear vehicles approaching. we had multiple squirrels on property ... haven't seen one in 2 days.

was just out shopping earlier today and on 'restaurant row' around 4pm the sky was eerily empty. Clear and blue but empty all the same. One plane passed over during a 30 minute observance. And at another location, closer to the beach, still nothing. No seagulls, no pelicans, no chirping, just the most creepy silence i've heard in years.

this is most unusual for this area. have been here over 20 yrs and this is not normal by any stretch of the imagination. my felines are behaving strangely ... (18 of them) ... the neighbor dogs seem to be 'talking' to each other nightly (about a week now) -- this is weird too, they are not just barking ... they are conversing and it's really neat actually. (wish i understood the conversation)

whatever is happening, they sense it, they feel it and are trying to communicate ... tis a shame we haven't spent more time listening over the years. peace to you and those you love ... cya on the other side.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join