It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much Sun Screen are you supposed to drink before going to the beach?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Half a bottle? I'm not sure what the right answer is because it doesn't really say. All it says is for topical applications. But fluoride is only supposed to be used for topical applications also and they have Americans drinking it every day of their lives. If you drink a coke - you drink fluoride, if you go to Starbucks - you drink fluoride, if you have a beer - you drink fluoride, and of course there's always your sink. So being that Sun screen is only for topical applications like fluoride, how much should I drink before going to the beach?

Or is it just possible that the whole fluoride thing is yet another blatant conspiracy to destroy the will of the common man to fight back against the filthy psychopathic pigs we call 'The Powers That Be'?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

I am of the opinion that fluoride is not poisonous (how many scientists are against it, and how many people are dying or getting sick because of it). I have not read one proper paper that says fluoride is poisonous. I am fairly certain that sunscreen is poisonous, however I guess you or I could research it.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Heh heh...yea at least half the bottle. Better safe than sorry. And you are correct about TPTB. they don't want a nation of well informed free thinkers. They want to keep us on the couch glued to the TV sucking down diet coke and spending what little money we have on crappy products that we don't really need or want. Welcome to the new America- The Great Consumer Plantation.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I laughed so hard! That's a great title and even a better point. I will keep telling people about this stuff rather than keep it inside!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
i am wondering since everything is an evil plot to kill us all, why is it the life expectancy age keeps increasing? kind of goes against your logic.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by iamaperson

Here's a quick reply but I'll get a more detailed explanation in a minute.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Fluoride's effect on I.Q.:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Now this is a really great video. It tells the total story of how TPTB manipulated the deadly facts to force the poisonous fluoridation on America and other countries. This is a must see for anyone, especially parents or people who will have children.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Things that foam are actually making you dumber I`ve heard. The closer to the brain the more stupefying effects it has.

So what do we do. Shampoo our hair and brush our teeth with things that foam. Ok just so it`s not something I`ve heard I searched and found this to perhaps back my recollection some. True or not? Don`t know.

mysite.ncnetwork.net...

also I`d try the Panama Jack Lotion. Love the way it smells so it can`t taste to bad.

edit on 1/5/2011 by Connman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Connman

That is seriously messed up, good find. You should start a separate thread with that one. These psychos seem to be coming at us from every direction, no wonder people get paranoid. I wonder if tinfoil hats do anything?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Funny, when I first saw the post title I thought you were going to talk about sunscreen.

Suncreen is another one of the products pushed on people. They are actually finding out it causes heart disease by blocking vitamin D absorption. Sure, it might top skin cancer, but most skin cancer is very curable unlike heart disease.

But I guess it's ok to die young as long as your skin and teeth look nice.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Sorry not much into starting a thread so much but feel free to do one if you want.

edit to add
Actually did a ATS search and found this post very interesting on a bunch of these very same subjects we are still talking on today from 8/3/2007 now it seems ATS has been a great place for info for a good long time.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1/5/2011 by Connman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

So, I take it you have had problems with your precious bodily fluids being sapped because of fluoridation?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
anyone thought that putting on sun screen and then baking it into our skin all day might not cause other issues with our liver and kidneys. we're protecting our skin but hurting our insides... almost like basting ourselves with chemicals and soakin em in

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamaperson

I am of the opinion that fluoride is not poisonous (how many scientists are against it, and how many people are dying or getting sick because of it). I have not read one proper paper that says fluoride is poisonous. I am fairly certain that sunscreen is poisonous, however I guess you or I could research it.

There are countless articles...reliable articles with reliable sources in regards to Fluoride. In regards to your statement about sunscreens being poisonous; that's very old info. Sun screens a while ago had something in them called PABA which was considered toxic. Almost all sunscreens are PABA free these days. You must be having a 70's flashback...

edit on 1/5/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17

So, I take it you have had problems with your precious bodily fluids being sapped because of fluoridation?

That movie set back the repeal of rat poison from out drinking water by at least half a century. The movie I'm talking about is "Dr. Strange Love: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb" for anyone wondering.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Or we could expand our knowledge and maybe research to see if there are different types of flouride?

Flouride

just an idea.....
edit on 5-1-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ha, less then a week after this thread started the CDC points out fluoride poisoning.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Gawd, I love sarcasm, lmao! The title even made me laugh before I clicked on it to read it, ha ha! A star for you!

I mostly avoid fluoride. I do use fluoride toothpaste, since that is topical use, but I avoid drinking it as much as possible. I read labels when I buy water and ignorantly trust that there is no fluoride in the bottled water... I have no way of proving it isn't there. I'm sure there are other undesirable things in there... bottled water is a whole other debate that I wont go into at the moment.

But check this out!!! I had no idea!

Avoid drinking black or red tea. There are many health benefits associated with chemical compounds found in tea, but this may be a beverage to avoid if you need to reduce your fluorine intake. Black and red tea come from two different types of plants, but both leaves naturally contain high amounts of fluorine. Be wary of tinned fish and canned food items. Fluoride may be used as a preservative. Avoid black or red rock salt or items containing black or red rock salt. Avoid using chewing tobacco. Avoid long term use of medication that contains fluorine. Certain antidepressants and medications for osteoporosis contain fluorine

That info came from HERE and there's a lot of other good info there, as well.

... and just to clarify...

Fluorine is the element name

Fluoride refers to the ion of fluoride which has a charge of -1, since it has one additional electron.

Fluoride is what is used in the names of compounds containing fluorine, like NaF (sodium fluoride), BaF2 (barium fluoride), and CF4 (carbon tetrafluoride).

edit on 1/8/2011 by gemineye because: because "life" and "laugh" are two totally separate things.

edit on 1/8/2011 by gemineye because: to add more info

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamaperson

fluorine not poisonous? Stand in a room with fluorine gas leaking into it. I guarantee you will not live for more than 5 minutes

www.spectragases.com...

members.tripod.com...

how does fluorine kill a person? Have scientists done some studies on how fluorine kills a man?” the only studies of the effects of exposure of animals to metered dilutions of fluorine in nitrogen were those made at the University of Rochester by a team led by Stokinger in 1949. They did a number of experiments on various animals, and let me tell you what they found. The gas was uniformly fatal to rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, and mice in exposures ranging from 5 minutes at a concentration of 10,000 parts per million (p.p.m.) to 3 hours at 200 p.p.m. Guinea pigs survived an exposure of 7 hours to 100 p.p.m., but the over-all mortality among the various species was 60 per cent. Respiratory damage, with swelling of the lungs - technically called pulmonary edema-, was the cause of death. More prolonged exposure, up to 35 days, was made to lesser concentrations. Irritation of the eyes and nasal and mouth mucosal lining was noted at concentrations of 5 to 10 p.p.m., and dogs exhibited irrational seizures, many of which were fatal. Moderate to severe lung irritation occurred at all levels down to 3 mg./cu. meter, and rats showed also a high degree of destruction of their testes at 25-mg. level. The tolerated exposure was taken as 1 p.p.m. (1.7 mg./cu. meter),and hydrogen fluoride and fluorine were regarded as independently toxic.

edit on 8-1-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join