It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Birds in Three States Flew into Cloaked UFOs?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

50 dead in one street?...wow i would find it rather odd if a bunch of birds died in one street due to a sickness or something. And i guess the fireworks theory is out now cause this has been happening all over the world. The only i can think of at the moment would be invisible UFOs i guess.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Yes, you guessed, invisible UFOs increasing their density.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
You know it very well could be UFOs, Arkansas has had a large amount of cattle mutilations, possibly there is a ET/military base in the area.

The thing that is a major red flag is that you can already see people trying to cover this event up by saying the deaths are a result of fireworlks or loud noise, screw those damn people, they are the same kind of people who want to keep the truth away from the world and I kind of hate them for it. If you dig into the very fresh news the truth reveals that the birds were literally falling out of the sky and it was not a result of fireworks, but hitting a blunt object. Its possible the UFOs stirred the birds in the air and deliberately hit the birds.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

Well if this is the case we better get our baby monitors out and our tin foil hats, so they can't read our minds. I think I will start worrying when huge crop circles start showing up all over the place and strange lights start appearing all over, also we should avoid using any type of clicking noises as it will attract them.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HRegressor
You know it very well could be UFOs, Arkansas has had a large amount of cattle mutilations, possibly there is a ET/military base in the area.

The thing that is a major red flag is that you can already see people trying to cover this event up by saying the deaths are a result of fireworlks or loud noise, screw those damn people, they are the same kind of people who want to keep the truth away from the world and I kind of hate them for it. If you dig into the very fresh news the truth reveals that the birds were literally falling out of the sky and it was not a result of fireworks, but hitting a blunt object. Its possible the UFOs stirred the birds in the air and deliberately hit the birds.

Nah, the people In that area in Arkansas ate beans the night before and passed gas the next morning as the birds flew over and breathed it in the passed out and fell to the ground causing massive trauma, and then were found dead by the horrid humans that had caused it. They didn't want others to know it was their fault so they thought up the fireworks excuse.

Its a better excuse then the fire works, believe me.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Despite the hype and despite the claims of those who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about, this is not an extraordinary event. Mass bird die-offs are a common occurrence. The USGS reports an average of 163 such events a year.

New and Ongoing Wildlife Mortality Events Nationwide

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
Despite the hype and despite the claims of those who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about, this is not an extraordinary event. Mass bird die-offs are a common occurrence. The USGS reports an average of 163 such events a year.

New and Ongoing Wildlife Mortality Events Nationwide

where on that list is the millions of dead fish (same species) over the span of a few days ?? what about thousands of dead birds (same species) all over the world in the span of a few days...all inexplicable ?? that sounds like a cop out excuse from the media who has no other explanation

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Yes it's another excuse as usual, for the media to get it covered up. like I said else where I can think up better excuses then the media for all the birds to be dead including them inhaling farts from humans and dying and dropping from the sky.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

that was the theory that I thought was more plausible than what the "officials"are coming up with,I mean come on,fireworks?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by primetime2123
where on that list is the millions of dead fish (same species) over the span of a few days?

Where are these millions of dead fish you speak of?

You are assuming the fish-kills are related and that they are rare events. No evidence has been found to link the events. And a simple search on the internet reveals that mass fish kills are not uncommon.

For example.

what about thousands of dead birds (same species) all over the world in the span of a few days...all inexplicable ?? that sounds like a cop out excuse from the media who has no other explanation

Those answers should be explicit in the link provided. The USGS, it should be obvious, only collects data for American events. Second, if they are an common occurrence event throughout the United States, they will be a common event in the rest of the world as well.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmbhuntress
Yes it's another excuse as usual, for the media to get it covered up...

Instead of just engaging in dismissive special pleading, can you provide a cogent argument or provide evidence of why the USGS list is wrong and these are in fact extraordinary events?

Because right now all you are doing is refusing to look at evidence that is not what you want to hear. You seem to prefer sticking your fingers in your ears and clenching your eyes shut.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Death Ray politics.
But whats the politic.

Done with all the cattle experiments Tesla saucers can bust internal organs
now or fish eyes.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

where on that list is the millions of dead fish (same species) over the span of a few days?

Where are these millions of dead fish you speak of?

You are assuming the fish-kills are related and that they are rare events. No evidence has been found to link the events. And a simple search on the internet reveals that mass fish kills are not uncommon.

For example.

what about thousands of dead birds (same species) all over the world in the span of a few days...all inexplicable ?? that sounds like a cop out excuse from the media who has no other explanation

Those answers should be explicit in the link provided. The USGS, it should be obvious, only collects data for American events. Second, if they are an common occurrence event throughout the United States, they will be a common event in the rest of the world as well.

your link just contradicts what you posted..those are unnatural deaths that are occurring..even if you believe what that link tells you it says it was caused by rising temps in the ocean ...guess what that means ?? birds that die from massive trauma are not regular occurring events..show another instance like this one...and the ones in Italy are under strange circumstance..these are totally unnatural events....

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
All this talk about UFOs? That makes no sense to me unless the UFOs are ours. How about military presence or black ops. I remember the US Navy being responsible for whales and dolphins beaching themself during "War Game" exercises off the coast o Hawaii and Green Peace screeming to high heaven! I remember miliarty experiments (that were too secretive for us to have known about), having caused 1000;s of birds to bite their own feet off in Kihei, Maui!

TPTB don't care about the "collateral damage" that they cause in pursuing their goals. Did anybody see the movie "Jabob's Ladder" about a group of soldier in Vietnam that were given a drug while the doctors and military powers watched as them all killed each other in a hyper-psychotic state? Or, what about the Syphilus experiments on US citizens back in 60's (?) 50's.

I blame Goerge Bush for all the dead birds and fish too!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Before jumping on the the conclusion that UFOs killed the birds, has anyone ever thought that this all could be because of us humans ? Had anyone heard of any industries in the area polluting the air with some sort of new toxic gas? (which happens to be harmful to the birds)

I was going to mention the military, specifically some sort of new gas weapon testing, but then again i highly doubt that, since this has occurred worldwide and i highly doubt the military would test any weapons where humans could so easily detect the outcome.

other than that, I wonder whether going into a Solar Maximum has an effect, does anyone know whether the sun experienced a number of abnormal Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs) that could have sent out abnormally high amounts of radiation?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
As a confirmation of my hypothesis:

______beforeitsnews/story/344/804/Weather_radar_shows_something_unusual_around_time_birds_fell.html

As I can suppose in that other world also are going some evolutional changes and it can materialize
itself at once in our vicinities in its whole presence in the nearest future. It is only intuitively for now
but as though reasonable considering everything summarized connected with the UFOs and the
paranormal events.
edit on 8-1-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Birds are moving in swarms so to damage a whole flock at one time is easy.
Tesla ships are up 24/7 and no one is underneath for a good reason.

Richard Vizzutti Hitler pleaded with the German people to hang on for just two more months so that he release a new technology of "super weapons." Well as you know, time did in fact run out. The "super weapons." we still have not heard about only saved the higher ups. For all we know the Hitlers super zeppelin still in use today carried ex-Nazis to New Mexico and delivered two atomic bombs to the Pacific War.
Hitler releasing new technology sounds like Tesla because it was Tesla technology that had to be kept secret even then. Its all due to the fact that new becomes old and copied very quickly for those that can't keep secrets and sharing is out or outlawed like Hitler played it.

hitler built tesla

Hitler planned to Invade UK with UFO's

UFOs? Sure thats what they were.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
It may of been explained elsewhere but I haven't seen it but.

Would the effects of acute physical trauma not be created by the bird smashing into the ground?

Surely something else could of killed them and then seconds after death the effects of hitting the gound would still be the same as if the bird was alive?

As I said I don't know if its been explained elsewhere, just i'm really confused over it

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I found myself thinking the other day about the possibilities of cloaked or invisible ufo's that both have and are visiting us. With an estimated 100 billion galaxies, just in our known universe alone, and that figure could be quite low, as someone who believes life is all over up and out there, and that there are many civilizations eons ahead of us technologically speaking, there are endless possibiliies that we have been and continue to be scoped out. I don't think this can be ruled out.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join