It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Missile Off Texas Coast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Looks like a missile, acts like a missile and being reported as a possible missile but I'm sure the contrail-patrol-police will be here soon enough to straighten this whole thing out for us idiots

Can't embed Disclose TV so here's link:
www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Interesting. Too bad nobody that saw it actually saw it. Deja Vu for the missile, non-missile, bird,plane that was launched/non-launched off California's coast in Nov. 10.

The POTUS will say it never happened and that will be the end of the story.

I will be curious to see more details emerge.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Interesting clip, shame we have watch a recording of an Iphone running it.

Hard to tell for sure if this was a missile launch or another plane contrail. The witness did say they actually saw some sort of plume by some sand dunes or something? Other then that, it the object appears to be going at a fast rate and the contrail seems pretty linear in form.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
well, it does look like a missile. but the cali' contrail looked even more like a missile, but i'm convinced that it was just a plane.
i say this is just a jet, i wouldnt know. but after that breif missile flap were nothing got blown up, i'd have to say the missile theory is weak.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Cant tell much from the video. Sorry to say. It does look like a contrail coming from the bottom of the screen.....but this time you have a witness(es). Can you trust them? That's the question.

Edit to add: The "contrail" looks as if it dissipates later in the video.
edit on 4-1-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
That's not a contrail, that's a chemtrail!!! Panic in the streets!!!

Seriously though, hard to say what it is. I'm pretty sure whatever it is will turn out to be very mundane. Sure looks like normal air traffic to me but who knows.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Now, before I get jumped, I wasn't entirely convinced by the contrail story in California. That said, with just this video to go on, this looks exactly like a jet contrail. The speed is consistent with a jet, the altitude, etc. The fact that it is moving straight overhead the whole time is another indication. If this turns out to be something other than a jet, I'll be surprised. It simply looks just like every other jet contrail that I have ever seen, which is maybe a hundred a day over where I live (when I'm watching that is.)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It's a jet contrail. It was cute though the way they threw some real missile launches into the TV report for effect.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
yup,
this can happen and does and the powers that be doesn't have to say squat about it...
pathetic isn't it? that our peoples can't muster enough oomph to demand explanation?
love it.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I agree this isn't the most riveting clip ever presented but the fact that the news keeps picking up these stories (and UFOs too) is very confusing (?) in itself.

Were misidentified 'missiles' ever reported on MSM during Bush's run in office? I don't remember ever hearing about missiles for 8 years so if that's right I wonder if this is a GOP/media-owned ploy to subconsciously give the minion the impression that we're really not that safe.

I don't know if I'm more intrigued with all these missile-contrail conundrums lately or the fact they're being reported at such a steady pace.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
That's not a contrail, that's a chemtrail!!! Panic in the streets!!!

Bout time you came around

Seriously though, hard to say what it is. I'm pretty sure whatever it is will turn out to be very mundane. Sure looks like normal air traffic to me but who knows.

Simple exercise... compare the 'mystery missile' speed in the clip to the real missiles on the same news broadcast

Tell ya what... as long as ATS members cannot tell the difference between a missile and an airplane contrail... as long as media keeps saying 'mystery missiles' and hyping it up by contacting 'official sources that always seem to know nothing... how will we EVER get at the UFO problem?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

There is a thread on this already!

Why is this in UFOs and Aliens? This is not a UFO and it isnt alien, it doesnt belong in here.

My god people do you think everything in the sky nowadays is a missle? No it's not.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join