It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avian and Aquatic deaths reported across the Globe - What could be the cause?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
There's not really a "problem" with the magnetosphere but Bz is South, which means that the interplanetary magnetic field is able to line up with earth's magnetic field, letting in the solar wind. The only perceptible effect this has usually is auroras. I'm not sure if it was south at the time of these incidents, but there have been some extended periods when the whole NICT simulation was flipped, in the past week or so.

I don't put much stock in it as significant of anything other than growing old and getting over a cold, but I have a very good sense of direction and extensive mental map, and in the past few weeks I've experienced a fleeting feeling of not having any idea where I was, while driving in a familiar setting. As soon as I became aware of the feeling and engaged the logic centers of my brain I talked myself out of it and everything made sense again. Probably nothing, but I did experience it so there it is.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by quakewatcher

I have had this happen lately, too. It is a terribly disorientating feeling. I could almost panic if I didn't do just as you said and say to myself "you know you recognize where you are. Stop being ridiculous!".

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
What I think is odd also is that in many places it is just one species that died and not all species of birds or fish that are located there.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
www.thelocal.se...

Shortly before midnight on Tuesday, residents found 50 to 100 jackdaws on a street in Falköping southeast of Skövde. The site has been blocked for a veterinary inspection of the birds. "We do not know what the cause is," said Tomas Ahlgren, officer in command at the Skövde police. Emergency services have cordoned off an area around the site so that the birds can be examined by the county veterinarian. According to Sveriges Radio Skaraborg, these are between 50 and 100 dead birds. A veterinarian was his way to investigate the birds on site on Wednesday morning. County veterinian Robert ter Horst would not speculate on what may have caused the birds' deaths. "We will work quietly and methodically," he said.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Now im not a religious freak or anything. I dont really believe in the Bible either.
But the funny thing is i remember it said in revelations that 1/3 of the worlds fish(maybe animals?) would die.
Like I said, not really religious, not trying to spread end times prophecy doom n gloom yada yada.
Just something that stuck in my head that i find interesting coinciding with the amounts of bird and fish deaths as of late
edit on 5-1-2011 by Destiny Curious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This subject is now the number 1 trend on Google, people are paying attention.

What I find almost insulting is the MSM talking about noise being the culprit. I think that is the stupidest thing, if that really is the cause there should have been dead birds everywhere New Years Eve 2000 with all the huge fireworks displays that night.

When I heard about Arkansas my first thought was a cloaked UFO, no jokes
, but now that this is something worldwide that seems silly. I agree that people are not thinking ahead to what this could mean for the insect population for the spring. Whatever is going on I am very certain that we won't get the real answers from the media.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I don't know what's going on but I know when I looked at that lunar eclipse
on Dec 21st, I got the craziest chills in my body. I stared right at it.

I'm very intuitive and I know a shift is coming. I don't know if it's bad or good
but a shift is definitely in the works.

One thing I noticed about this lunar eclipse is that I was so passionate in my
attempts to look at it. I was like:" I gotta see this I gotta see this." I was literally
the only person on my street standing out in the cold glancing at the eclipse for
40 mins @ 3am. And we had links to view it from the house, but I didn't want to see
it on the computer, I wanted to see it live for some strange reason.

My intuition is very strong, so I know a shift is happening. I felt it that night
and I feel it more and more each day.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Personally I think man has screwed earth`s oceans and wildlife with polution nuclear materials. oil spills,chemicals in the fresh water, the list is endless what greedy man has done and continues to do to our planet earth.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It seems to me that we're seeing changes in weather patterns. Look how cold England is. The storm season here in the US seems colder than usual on the east coast.

Perhaps there have been changes to the Gulf Stream that can account for the changes that we are seeing.

Here is another article about Abrupt Climate Change

Birds and fish are very sensitive to their environment. Modest changes in temperature can result in death.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Could this all be connected?

I wonder....

Monsanto - Bayer Engineering Death: Bees, Bats and You?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

I know how you felt, this is the first one i've seen since I was little so I stayed outside for literally 4 hours and my knees felt hypothermic by the time I got in bed. Anyways, weird thing is when it was totally eclipsed and dark, and you started to get that feeling of literally being "aligned", somewhere within that 4 hours for about a minute or so I just got this weird, creepy, bad feeling to be honest. I remember thinking at the time "why do I have this bad feeling." Then I just got my mind off it.

I know all of this is crazy, but I still tend to believe this Earth and mankind has a better future than doom. Maybe people all over the world need to change. Anyways I guess we'll find out in a week or two.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
First was mad cow disease, next was bird flu, then swine flu,
now its wild birds and fish.
Control of food supply?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
the explaination of firework wont hold stand... couse we had it everey year... this is the first time so big and global....
it has to be moore one it...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ressiv
the explaination of firework wont hold stand... couse we had it everey year... this is the first time so big and global....
it has to be moore one it...

Bad weather won't hold either, would be one hell of a storm across the globe.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
With all the Animal Die offs in mind
I dedicate this song to my fellow human beings....
MAN it's been one hell of a ride!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Haha thanks for the thought, I'll raise you this in return..

Sorry for getting off topic, but very timely reminder

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Could this all be connected?

I wonder....

Monsanto - Bayer Engineering Death: Bees, Bats and You?

I believe that Monsanto is fully capable of anything for control. But when I see the reports of it happening worldwide, it would seem Monsanto would not have that capability to initiate that kind of destruction on a global scale.

But with a space vehicular capabitiy and support, who knows?

I remember one James Bond movie Moonraker. It tells of a megalomaniacal corporate stiff who wanted to play the almighty. First he generously funded US space programmes, but eventually took over as he had control of it, and started his own space programme.

His first act in space was to let loose toxic bioagents that would attack humans but not flora and fauna, thus wiping out humans but leaving the environment stable and balanced. He failed, as in usual hollywood moralists tales.

But the concept that chemicals can be unleash from space, in the form of space containers for re-entry that will burn up, but allow such chemicals into the atmosphere is indeed possible. And such chemicals can be made to attack whatever biological organisms as it was intended for.

Once entering the atmosphere, it would have the capability to go widespread and global following wind and stream patterns, depending on the amount of containers and the timing of releases.

There had been a few secret NAZI, oops...I mean NASA and US military flights into space. What was sent up during those trips? Was US and Monsanto in collusion to harm our flora and fauna from space?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I don't know if this is connected or not. I just thought the timing was interesting.

The article can be found here: news.yahoo.com...

"Germany halts poultry, pork, egg sales in scare

BERLIN – Germany halted sales of poultry, pork and eggs from more than 4,700 farms Friday after animal feed was contaminated with cancer-causing dioxin, while authorities elsewhere rushed to figure out how far the tainted food had spread."

Maybe its in the food supply and the water.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

yes thats it..! nice catch.. thats what i really mean...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join