It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare, Vivid, Extremely Meaningful Dreams so far this Year.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Since the New Year has started, every single night of sleep has been accompanied by the same thing. Dreams. But they are almost more than dreams at this point.

You guys gettin this too?

It feels as if things are being taught to me, its like I'm being shown things.

We can learn from dreams. I find that fascinating, how falling asleep is not just sleep, but you also go through this incredible mind journey. Feels like my dreams are trying to tell me something, and there are points where it feels like I am being taught from some other source.

Anyone else out there experiencing this?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

YES, i was going to post about this, except mine are about UFO/aliens, very vivid, they feel like recent memories.
Not very good dreams either, they mostly involve destruction and fear.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This forum's feature will not allow me to create a new thread yet, I have to post more. So I searched for someone else's thread that would seem appropriate for me to post about what I want to say. This nice thread seems relevent. I am not a bs'ing prankster. I'm not a young person. I Don't troll. Those disqualifiers are stated for the record first, because of when I descibe to you my vivid dream ---last night---.
I am requesting for anyone's interpretation of this dream. It's rated R, so blindfold the kiddies. I am a postmenepausal female, who's sex drive pretty much dried up and blew away like the fall leaves. This dream last night, came out of left field, as they say. It was VERY REALISTIC.
OKAY: A Government Special Agent (FBI CIA Homeland Security etc Military etc) was searching for me. Physically tracking me down. He came to my door and came into my living space. He was tall thin, fit, and handsome, about late '40's early '50's. He was white caucasion with light blue eyes and silver whitish hair that was thick but very short neat and conservative cut. He was cleanshaven. Chiseled facial features, no big nose, etc. Like a very young Paul Newman, I guess. he was formally dressed in a light gray suitjacket and slacks with red tie. All of a sudden, he pushed himself onto me up against a wall and shoved his tongue down my throat. But his breath was rancid. I immediately woke up feeling nausiated. The taste and the sensation of his tongue has been with me all day.
This is not the first dream of that kind. I had another one just like it about 3 years ago. ONLY the man in it had jet black hair, and I knew for certain that he was a CIA Officer. (Tall thin white....)
I DON'T GET THESE, HONEST, I TRULY DON'T.
edit on 6-1-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Sleep is Education for the Mind.

Originally posted by SpearMint
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

YES, i was going to post about this, except mine are about UFO/aliens, very vivid, they feel like recent memories.
Not very good dreams either, they mostly involve destruction and fear.

Maybe one of the changes taking place with humanity is the growing ability to Transmute fear and destruction into other energies.

new topics

top topics

join