It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Avalon ....Planet Earth's Board of Directors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It seems that Bill Ryan has interviewed someone on the inside. One question: Why would someone ("Charles") who claims to be so intelligent, speak with such a heavy provincial accent?

Beyond that, Monsanto TRULY is attempting to corner the market on food....surprise!!

They are a controlling group of 33 individuals who meet frequently to make strategic decisions about humanity and the planet.

They are not the 'Illuminati', which is a lower-level secret society - of which are there many, like the Knights of Malta, the Rosicrucians, Skull and Bones, the Priory of Sion, numerous Masonic groups, and more.

The 33 can be compared to a Board of Directors of a very large global corporation. Like a real Board, there is a 'Number One Man' who makes final policy decisions, having consulted his colleagues, all of whom have expertise and who have earned a right to participate

www.projectavalon.net...
edit on 4-1-2011 by hthjason because: addition

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing- don't have the 2 hours to watch it now but i saved it to my Favorites!!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Just listened to the whole thing......very interesting! A lot of stuff we've already heard about. Suggested 'viewing' for all ATSers.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hthjason

Out of all the problems he has been asked to fix there is one item that has eluded him, his massive receding hair line. The only thing this video informs people of is how some one can create a complete b.s story and there is always a patsty who will listen. If this video could be summerised it would only take three words, "delusions of grandure." If you watch the had gestures of this Charles, you can see him constantly place his hand over his mouth while he talks, if you know anything about reading the human body that is the biggest tell that your being feed a bull# story. The Real science fiction starts at 39 mins in to the video, but it beats around the bush tell minute 51. To cut to the chase there are 33 blood lines that control the world primarly through finical means. At 57 mins he dismisses 2012 dooms day theory, probaly the smartest and most accurate thing to come out his mouth. At 1:01 Charles gets put on the spot with a spasific lolz :-). At 1:03 he dances around another question also rather lol, and he discusses body language something he knows absoluty nothing about because he sending out over whelming signs that verbal diaharia. the following hour of the video is as follows blah, blah, blah. In conclusion the first hour of this video isn't worth watching, and the second hour is some good science fiction.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

You raise some good points why not just add them to either of these two existing threads!!

Discussion 1

Discussion 2

The search function works!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
projectavalon.net.../page2

thought this would be fun to watch a cult leader losing his #

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Personally, I thought the interview was quite boring.

I'd say it would be a good viewing for all you newly developing conspiracist junkies.

There is good info to listen to.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I watched this entire 2 hour presentation and learned, nothing. It was filled with an hour and a half of anecdotal parlaying!

I know they are BOTH very intelligent (you can just tell) but I think they were playing off of one another the entire interview. Like who would come up with the next pithy analogy.

And why couldn't this masked man tell his unsuspecting audience (who doesn't even know his name) what the nature of terminal illness is? I didn't quite understand the clandestine nature to that.

33 families? And couldn't even name names besides the 13 that we already know of?

I respect Bill a LOT so that tells me his subject matters are probably thoroughly scrutinized and checked out. But I'm just not sure what to make of this whole thing. I left more perplexed than before I watched it.

PS. I always found, those who brag about their exceptionally high IQ....usually don't possess one. This guy has a 200 IQ?
He's intelligent but I didn't get the impression he was THAT over the top.
But...what do I know
edit on 5-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: PS

edit on 5-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by aginstitall

In all due respect, how could you tell he had his hand over his mouth???
How about he had his hand beside his mouth like many people do when sitting in an arm-chair for 120 minutes, trying to support their noggin.

You raised some good points but no offense, in the future, please break up your paragraph (for easy reading)
It's very unwelcoming to read a bunch of words with no break in between sentences.
The one thing I find even more intolerable is reading all in caps (but you didn't do that....thank gawd!)

edit on 5-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by aginstitall

Watched it again and I couldn't agree more. This guy is full o' poop.

new topics

top topics

join