It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Earth Kill Off... WHAT IS HAPPENING?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by staciebee
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Makes sense...hadn't thought of the precipitation. Duh-me. Good call Hunka. Wrapping my brain around all the info on spiral at a time. Thanks for offering a missing link.

No problem :-) The web of life extends much further than what it appears like at first glance.

That's why this is concerning to me... its the canary in the coal mine

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Apparently, the official story that's been put out into the media to explain the Arkansas bird deaths is that somehow New Year's Eve fireworks killed them.

That official story smacks of government coverup just like the weather balloon nonsense at Roswell. Oh, UFOs? Swamp gas.

Whenever the official story is something benign, but absurd --- you know they're hiding something.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The real issue is the internet is causing the sensation. These things have been going on forever but now we can tell everybody about it. I really don't see as it being unusual just better communications

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karmayogi11
reply to post by 0bserver1

This new particles and energies from the sun could also be the cause of the strange behavior
of people in my neighbourhood. Some seam literally like their lifes are being sucked out,
others just complain of never ending headeaches. I had these bad headeaches two weeks ago.
Right now I am glad that there is no more headeache, just fish and birds raining

Ya know... I do think its possible there is a correlation... I've refrained from that thus far as it is the season for headaches etc.... but I'm leaning that way....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Seems a little bit over the top to name the thread the way it is... I haven't really followed the dying fish/birds threads, but it seems to me that none of these incidents have officially been connected? And its happened before...

Also, the Victoria River thing was proven to be the result of a chemical that has been used to dye rivers green before....

edit on 1/5/2011 by SFlowers because: spelling mistakes..

edit on 1/5/2011 by SFlowers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
reply to post by 12voltz

Hmm that's interesting,
thanks. But we have to assume that the fish are being killed by the same thing as the birds, unless its a massive coincidence...

Tie fish to contrails ... "chemtrails" to some .... as you did the birds to them?

2nd line

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
The real issue is the internet is causing the sensation. These things have been going on forever but now we can tell everybody about it. I really don't see as it being unusual just better communications

Yes. Not to mention, the media is picking it up and running with it like a thoroughbred with a broken rein and a drunk jockey. It certainly feels to me like a manipulation. Whether it is Gov. controlled (for whatever reason) or simply opportunistic 'journalism' taking advantage of the run up jitters to 2012 remains to be seen, and may or may not be ever known. I suspect the latter motivation but cannot rule out the former.

edit on 5-1-2011 by redhorse because: spelling... again

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by peter_kandra

I don't know, I see your connections. The movie had so much potential, and was doing so well at dramatic ideas, and population kill-off, but the ending was an awful let down!!! The plants did it? Seriously!!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

Please , if you believe in The Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, then you will come to the realization that God had already mentioned through his prophetic word, that these things are just birth pains of the tribulation. so don't fear for your redemption draweth nigh.Now for those who don't know or don't believe ,woe be unto you for from heaven comes the seven scrolls of the wrath of God and after that, the terrible day of judgement.

all you have to do is talk to Jesus in a quiet place or even in your mind,and tell him you are afraid and He will
grant you peace that transcends all understanding. Please don't be afraid.

ptains\\\\\\\\\

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by staciebee

Actually, thats really an interesting train of thought....at exactly ten minutes after midnight, at New Years,my husband, who has bi-polar, had one of the most severe mood-shifts I have ever seen! With nothing to trigger it really. One second he was happy, sipping a rye and coke, then BAM! Furious, angry, rebellious at the whole world and anything and everyone in it. Lasted til this morning, just slowly coming down from it now. It wasn't the alcohol or anything like that, before those comments start flying around..it was just weird.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

This is obviously the delayed effects of the oil spill. The whole time the oil spill was happening it was said repeatedly that the long term effects would not be known until those unprecedented effects occur. These are those unprecedented effects. The fact that they used Corexit, a chemical oil dispersant that is MORE toxic than the oil itself (truth), is probably the real reason. They dumped 230,000 gallons of this stuff to disperse the oil to try and hide how bad the situation was. 230,000 gallons of Corexit on top of 200,000,000 gallons of crude to try to keep the spill artificially low... which failed because it was that damn bad and they knew it from the VERY ONSET. These fish of yours are dead for a very clear and apparant reason. I don't know about the birds though. Seems to be a coincidence.

edit on 12/25/2010 by pa.Frost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

It is weird..as I was reading this thread through its entirety (spellin), 7 pages so far, I was writing down everything that had happened recently, only involving animal, bird or fish die-offs...three quarters of a page so far of crazy, mass die -offs in just a few days. Sure, mass die-offs do happen all over the world, all of the time, but to have so many happen, in such a short span of time, is something to take seriously. Sure we can speculate time and time again, how it's normal, or doesn't mean anything...but what if it does! Mnay of the theories posted on here are correct...there are mass die-offs before ice-ages, before volcanoes erupt, before earthquakes, before magnetic polar shifts..('k, I am starting that theory, here!), and before solar flares as well. But the biggest concern is which one is correct, or is there a way that they could all be co-related, to some type of huge earth event?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Slightly over the top headline,Massive earth kill off?come on,save this headline for the right time.The U.S is not the whole earth although many believe it to be.Fish die off all the time,birds have died en masse many times before.
www.theaustralian.com.au...
THOUSANDS of birds have fallen from the skies over Esperance and no one knows why.

Birds falling from sky in west
Amanda O'Brien From: The Australian July 23, 2008 12:00AM

BIRDS are again dropping dead from the sky in Western Australia, sparking fears of a threat to public health, just seven months after more than 5000 birds died from lead poisoning in the regional town of Esperance.

Thousands of birds die in sweltering heat
Narelle Towie, science and environment reporter From: PerthNow January 13, 2009 1:00PM 1 comment

THOUSANDS of birds have dropped dead at the Overlander Roadhouse, 200km south of Carnarvon, apparently perishing from extreme heat and lack of water.

should i continue
edit on 4-1-2011 by 12voltz because: of the falling birds

The fact that it happens all the time makes it normal?

I see people dying of cancer as if it's an epidemic also in the last few years.. does that make it normal also?

Animals don't JUST die, especially en masse, even IF it happens relatively often.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Not sure if anybody added this yet, but also in Sweden 50 dead birds dropped from sky

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karmayogi11
reply to post by 0bserver1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This new particles and energies from the sun could also be the cause of the strange behavior
of people in my neighbourhood. Some seam literally like their lifes are being sucked out,
others just complain of never ending headeaches. I had these bad headeaches two weeks ago.
Right now I am glad that there is no more headeache, just fish and birds raining

Ya know... I do think its possible there is a correlation... I've refrained from that thus far as it is the season for headaches etc.... but I'm leaning that way....

signature:

Maybe I have to add that we live near the equator, so this what is happening to the fish and birds,
is displaying in this way to humans here.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Could it be something to do with the magnetosphere weakening? I know birds rely on that to navigate. But it might play a more important role than we are currently aware of. The dead fish are probably unrelated. We all know the seas are very polluted at the moment. Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RICANROOKS

That just sounds like a threat to me, talk to god/jesus or else! lol how pathetic

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I would avoid eating any fish for a while until they find the problem..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
I don't know if what's happening here at my house is connected to any of this, but we've had an unusually large number of Cardinals staying here - in my yard - and not flying South for the winter as they have done every year. On top of that, they seem intent on killing themselves; I've seen no less than 6 Cardinals fly into my front room window in the last week, and another out the back. These poor guys don't know whether to sh!t or go blind; desperate to the point of suicide.

All of this stuff, all around the world, is very concerning to me.

Male Robins will attack their reflection in the window as a sign of territorial aggression. I can imagine they would do the same in large numbers as well.

The magnitude of number at the same time is astounding, though.

HAARP? RF frequencies could wreak havoc with their systems...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Happened in sweden aswelll..
Image of dead birds in sweden taken yesterday

heard all sorts of funny stupid explanations such as
*A truck driver killed ALL of them?

*They got scared to DEATH by fireworks! OMG!

now this will be a most exciting year it seems!

cheers people!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join