It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Earth Kill Off... WHAT IS HAPPENING?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

Weird stuff has happened for a long time. Fish have fallen from the sky in India. Look it up on Google. That is way weirder than a mass death. There are phenomena we cannot explain, although the fish thing could be explained by fish eggs being suspended by air current in the water vapor of clouds after being lifted by a powerful storm, only to hatch into tiny fish, which then fall when the undercurrents no longer contain the energy to suspend them.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Makes sense...hadn't thought of the precipitation. Duh-me. Good call Hunka. Wrapping my brain around all the info on spiral at a time. Thanks for offering a missing link.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Slightly over the top headline,Massive earth kill off?come on,save this headline for the right time.The U.S is not the whole earth although many believe it to be.Fish die off all the time,birds have died en masse many times before.

It amazes me that eccentric and over-the-top paranoid posts like the OP in this one, get a ton of stars and flags, and then down-to-earth common sense posts like yours get ignored. That just goes to show you where the overall mindset of the members of this website really is.

People. It's the mainstream media. If they report on something in mass, like this, or Y2K, or Bird Flu, etc, etc, etc, you all panic and run to your nearest grocery stores to stock up on powdered milk and bottled water.

I see a lot of talk on here all the time, especially in the political forums, of "they are puppets" "you are a puppet" etc etc.

You paranoid bunch are the biggest puppets at all. You run around mocking the MSM, but then piss down your leg when they tell you the earth is coming to an end.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
After WWII the world powers took their chemical weapons and dumped them at sea.

It was expected it would take 50 years for the munitions to rust thru before the chemical agents would be released.

Guess at what point in time we are at? Granted this won't explain all the die off's.....but it's a likely explanation for some.

Why do YOU think there are no more sardine canneries in America? Last one was shut down last year. Can't be collecting sardines full of chemical agents....where they usually fished for them is where the chemical weapon dumpsites at sea were.

Other explanations are the new THAAD missile defense system. The radar truck that plugs into the launch vehicle can cook migratory birds if they pass within it's radar beam.

We're bringing about our own extinction. Madmen are running this planet to extinction.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Question…..

How were you feeling in between, say 9PM December 31st and 9AM January 1st?

The reason I ask is because I personally experienced major pain through out my body and a migraine that caused me to go to bed before midnight.

Alone, it would be no big deal, but a musician I am a fan of posted that she too came down with a sudden migraine on NYE, and to my surprise, many responders to her comment had also been suffering. I'm in Texas...she's in Arizona.

It could just be a coincidental bit, but I thought I'd ask.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Maybe this thread I recently made makes it a piece of the puzzle?

Strange emissions by the sun?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Apparently the reason why all those fish that died is because they all came on shore to watch the firework display and got so used to to breathing air they all drowned when they went back into the water.
edit on 5-1-2011 by 10987654321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by orwellianunenlightenment
reply to post by gunshooter

Weird stuff has happened for a long time. Fish have fallen from the sky in India. Look it up on Google. That is way weirder than a mass death. There are phenomena we cannot explain, although the fish thing could be explained by fish eggs being suspended by air current in the water vapor of clouds after being lifted by a powerful storm, only to hatch into tiny fish, which then fall when the undercurrents no longer contain the energy to suspend them.

So you are comparing one odd event, to several odd events all at the same time?

What if fish fell from the sky all over the world at the same time? Would you call that normal?

That's what people are forgetting here... Its not one fish kill... Or bird kill... It's 7 of one and 8 of the other!!!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Love all the theories;
I personally think that it is related to the latest phase of UFO incidents.
They are becoming more common and approaching areas that they have maybe not gone before with adverse affects. I went cold on the UFO thing until New Years Eve when I watched 2 slowely glide low over our suburb in Cairns Australia. Magnificent stuff and no doubt in my mind about their being UFOs (and NO photos etc as no camera or phone on me at the time).

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Narrow Human perspective is narrow.

As posted earlier these kinds of die offs occur every year. Birds/fish/frogs fall from the sky, wierd things wash up on shore etc.

Check your history on such events and the novelty wears off.

This is not to say that as Humans we shouldn't be concerned, it just means we need to look for the causes with rational minds.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop

Originally posted by 12voltz
Slightly over the top headline,Massive earth kill off?come on,save this headline for the right time.The U.S is not the whole earth although many believe it to be.Fish die off all the time,birds have died en masse many times before.

It amazes me that eccentric and over-the-top paranoid posts like the OP in this one, get a ton of stars and flags, and then down-to-earth common sense posts like yours get ignored. That just goes to show you where the overall mindset of the members of this website really is.

People. It's the mainstream media. If they report on something in mass, like this, or Y2K, or Bird Flu, etc, etc, etc, you all panic and run to your nearest grocery stores to stock up on powdered milk and bottled water.

I see a lot of talk on here all the time, especially in the political forums, of "they are puppets" "you are a puppet" etc etc.

You paranoid bunch are the biggest puppets at all. You run around mocking the MSM, but then piss down your leg when they tell you the earth is coming to an end.

The post you replied to doesn't take into effect the fact that we don't have one bird kill or one fish kill...

We have several kills of both.... Unless its normal to have fish and bird kills all over America at the same time then no, this post is not paranoid.... As far as I can tell this level of wildlife death en masse across the globe has not happened before, well other than in major earth changes....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

Narrow Human perspective is narrow.

As posted earlier these kinds of die offs occur every year. Birds/fish/frogs fall from the sky, wierd things wash up on shore etc.

Check your history on such events and the novelty wears off.

This is not to say that as Humans we shouldn't be concerned, it just means we need to look for the causes with rational minds.

Culd you please point to to any news article which shows this level of bird and fish kills all in the same few days has ever happened before?

Did you know that when the bubonic plague hit Europe it was quite rational... Though devastating

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
geeez...its like living in a movie lately...cool i like!!!

for all those who say that this happened before bla bla bla..i dont care..it is strange..and it is REAL!!! and its happening NOW!!! so yeah i'm still so excited about it

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

" We're bringing about our own extinction. Madmen are running this planet to extinction. "

Or maybe wisemen who know whats really going down, Take the film 2012 for instance at Yellowstone where they are boring a hole and the guy rings his friend in India ? the rigging must be already in situ for the earths core to be monitored, Remember this is the " build up to 2012 " Its only just coming to Joe public's attention !!!..

Not everyone has a taste for ATS..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Do you ever notice that history seems to repeat itself, cast your mind back to last January, they let the swine flu scare build just like this one before the agenda reared its head.

I have a few guesses as to what this might be just like anyone else, but the one thing I can absolutely guarantee anyone is that over the next week or two the agenda will rear its head when the confusion reaches its heights. People are more likely to believe bullpoop when they are confused.

One thing that I already see rearing its head very slowly is the call to completely ban fireworks although I dont think this is why this is going on, I do think it might be one of the things that comes from it.

edit on 5-1-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Weird stuff is happening in the world, as i am reading about the dead birds and fish on the internet, nothing of it is coming on our local news, i live in Belgium, and our neighbor country - Germany - also had a problem with dead birds. But non of it came at the news, strangely..... Is there some coverup? I heard also many different reasons for the dead birds: poison, lightning struck, the spilled oil in the gulf.....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
geeez...its like living in a movie lately...cool i like!!!

How about a television show? Like Flash Forward.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Okay I have a theory and before anyone can dickeat and say what are you crazy or thats stupid just think about it first. What if it is a terrorist group trying to strike fear into the American people. We all know that during strange events like this people will panic and get scared so what if this is a way for the Terrorist to get into our minds. Maybe they have a virus that they gave to the birds and fish that made them die...I don't know I mean this is just a theory and I want peoples opinions. I have several more but they are kind of far fetched like aliens and 2012 but hey this is a strange event and it started around the New Year. Should we be scared? No we should prepare for the future.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

This new particles and energies from the sun could also be the cause of the strange behavior
of people in my neighbourhood. Some seam literally like their lifes are being sucked out,
others just complain of never ending headeaches. I had these bad headeaches two weeks ago.
Right now I am glad that there is no more headeache, just fish and birds raining

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

Do you mean blunt trauma... Kinda like the form of trauma one suffers when he falls hundreds of feet to its death?

This is awesome for insurance purposes.. Instead of "suicide jumper dies on impact" we will start seeing "man jumps and dies from mysterious blunt force trauma"

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join