It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Earth Kill Off... WHAT IS HAPPENING?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
There are bound to be hundreds of theories about why this is happening. I honestly really have no clue. Maybe the bible toting people are right? I sure hope not though. OH YEA. I'm new here. Been lurking for a while. Love this site. Anywho i want to wait for more to happen before i really work up my own theory. Here is one. I believe that it will get worse, and everyone will think it's the biblical end of days. Then someone will appear with a solution. That person would have a VERY strong following from just christians and catholics alone. Maybe it's for a war. Not saying it's govt but not sure. Just an idea to toss around.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
FISH= what i do know is that fish uses those two dots on top of their heads to guide them and communicate with each. Communication can be measured using a oscilloscope and its been proven that these dots works with "electromagnetic magnetic frequencies".
BIRDS= Like all know pigeons, you can take a pigeon drop it 1000miles away it will just fly straight back home using its "build in gps system" what if some electromagnetic frequency had messed these guidance systems. Made the birds and fish confused leading to paranoia and stress perhaps the magnetism was so strong that it it just "fused" them.

Different animals has different frequencies they use. How are other animal behavior in these areas? It was told that in the 2004 tsunami animals started to show warning signs even some moving in land long before anything even started happening. Observation in animal behavior important.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I don't know if what's happening here at my house is connected to any of this, but we've had an unusually large number of Cardinals staying here - in my yard - and not flying South for the winter as they have done every year. On top of that, they seem intent on killing themselves; I've seen no less than 6 Cardinals fly into my front room window in the last week, and another out the back. These poor guys don't know whether to sh!t or go blind; desperate to the point of suicide.

All of this stuff, all around the world, is very concerning to me.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

should i continue

Maybe you could just show one example where thousands of birds fell from the sky, in one night, in one small town, and from blunt force trauma. I would be interested in seeing that example.
Thanks.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

This isn't something that's happened over a couple or a few year - it's all within weeks!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
A bit sensationalist really. You could tone down the title a bit.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

Look it up yourself if you are still unclear, i already posted it.Believe what you want,all i am saying is this has happened many times before.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

interesting.....reminds me of the movie the "happening" if you havent seen it look up a bio or clip on youtube, pretty much people everywhere just end up killing themselves, they link it to a chemical in the air....at this point there are SO many loose ends, but im sure within a few weeks or so us truthers will figure it out, we smart

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Yep the BP leak and corexit dispersant. Nasty stuff. No reason to be scared we are just reaping what we have sown by supporting big oil.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

off topic....
but i like your little headline, 'believing is seeing'

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Hundroid

well if there is a dazed survivor we can ask him wtf happend because he can talk!!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Buddyweiser

Im watching this now, and peeped the actual fema doc
madrid testing
damn so 1.11.11 be ready for something, if not than 11.11.11....
GOD BLESS
hope this isnt true, but chances are it is 99%

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
love will unite us together to pass away this crisis ppls.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
By the way, i would trust the sciences rather than those Imaginations! though.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

How's that there are the biggest exploited Gas Field Near those places in US.
So what if Gas vaporizes then accumulates in atmosphere creating big clouds of death - full of gas and other chemicals that are being used for gas extraction.

Something like this came to min after watching GasLand documentary.
Natural gas extraction is far from safe and it severely pollutes not only water and soil but air too.

I think it's not Earth it's us that are killing animals.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Well, it also happend in Sweededn, so it isnt just an American issue, same explanation from the Dep.of whatever: The birds got spooked into flying and crashed with eachother and trees and swamp gas etc.

This is obviously something the birds have just started to do right now, the last 4,5 days, so something Is Up !

Dead Birds in sweeden

Youtube . english version

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyeleigh
reply to post by Buddyweiser

Im watching this now, and peeped the actual fema doc
madrid testing
damn so 1.11.11 be ready for something, if not than 11.11.11....
GOD BLESS
hope this isnt true, but chances are it is 99%

I'm curious as to how you arrived at 1-11-11...I understand the 11:11 theory but just the way the post reads is I don't know a bit interesting. The post reads as "saw this fema doc from 08'...so 1.11.11 be ready".

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

This maybe just proof of a Alien Life form.
This is exactly what would happen if a Virus was in a comet during a close fly by.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanistical

Originally posted by zbeliever
I don't know whats going on but I know I'm scared,,,,

If I were a human, I'd be scared too. Your species is nothing but a bunch of planet trashing eco terrorists and you're all karmically doomed.

Hey I resent that...

What about the humans that spend their lives trying to repair the damage... Environmental Technicians, Land Managament and Sustainability workers, Contaminated land personel who bust their butts all day trying to fix the mess that big buisiness flushes into the rivers, or the environmental weeds, fungus and bacteria that people drop in the bushland when they drive off the road and go 4x4ing for fun..

Enviro workers are fighting a losing battle and if anyone deserves to live after TSHTF, I think its them..!!

OK.... yes I am one of them...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by VeniVidi

Look it up yourself if you are still unclear, i already posted it.Believe what you want,all i am saying is this has happened many times before.

yes but not in the space of a few days!!...round and round we go...
edit on 5-1-2011 by doubledutch because: round and round

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join