It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Earth Kill Off... WHAT IS HAPPENING?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Vexatious Vex

looks like 0426Z which if that is Universal Time would be at 11:26 pm local time on the 31st, am I doing that right.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Massive die off due to BP oil spill. It's not magic or rocket science. Whatever they put in that water is causing all these animal deaths

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

would cracks in the earth include the thwacking(cracking) of the New Madrid Fault line and testing in that area with HAARP and FEMA....guess we will see in 3 days.

Go on google maps and look at the faultline, its moved further apart! ALSO the BP out spill(blast) was at the end of the fault line....hmmm...i smell a conspiracy. PLUS aparently with this pole shift, our tectonic plates are moviing?? or so im hearing on the ATS radio right now, weird....

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

so when was the last solar 'tantrum'? when are we due?
Good video post, starred

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I really don't know what's going on either. I think we all deserve an explaination here. Please don't let any of our world's governments say they don't know what's goin on. believe me they do. When they say they don't know whats going on, 95% of the time they do know. Then they make up some lame excuse like "fireworks". Oh yeah sure. fireworks. did the fireworks scare the fish as well? how about the pelicans? and bats? I mean just what the hell is going on here??? I don't think it's the gulf oil spill, I really don't. Because that doesn't explain the dead birds in Italy. And wasn't there some other mass animal death somewhere on the other side of the country? Yeah explain those. This world is crumbling and somethings got to give before we're all doomed...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

Do a quick google on Colleen Thomas, shes a bit crazy and I would bet unreliable.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sevrens83

Better safe than sorry, id have to agree with her on much of it about the corruption and evilness of the gov, as well as the awakening of ther people, more people are catching on some even having visions...for the phoserous chemicals, im not sure which chemicals they are spraying but we are should know by now they are spraying something in there, and know they are trying to off as many as possible. Im gonna look up what was it project black swan, look it up see what you get, im gonna look it up too in the morn. as for the crazy part she seems the a resonable being to me not twitching or screaminf obsceanitys or talking about anything too out there and unreasonable, really whos to say whos crazy, unless like you can obviously tell a crazy person. for me like a real methed out person compares real well to a crazy.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

Very very true. I was talking to my brother in law about that video today, and he brought up the 911 inside job story with all the reporters on the story who commit suicide. It made me realize that just about anything is viable.

I don't want to jump to conclusions but if what she says is true then the governments are really disgusting.

For now only time will tell, we just have to sit and wait to see how everything turns out.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I live on the mid east coast in a small village. It hasn't affected the Buzzard population that has took up residence here about a year ago. There are hundreds of them and no one knows what to do to get them to leave. They are sailing around as I am typing. Beautiful gliders, that I can say.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
What I think:

I think the magnetic poles are beginning to shift ( South to North, North to South). The magnetosphere is generated by the inner core, which is iron and nickel, so the inner core would have to shift for the magnetic poles to reverse.

Look at this: ( quote from other ATS member )

The magnetic field is created from the earth internal fluids rotating... so when it changes direction, the magnetic pole flips... South becomes North... North becomes South... But since it's fluid rotation... to turn it backwards, it needs to reach speed 0 at some point... Like a car... if you're going at 100 mph and you want to backup at 100 mph, you can't just pass from +100 mph to -100 mph... you need to brake to 0 mph... then backup up to 100 mph... Same thing with the magnetic shield.

As said above- put into other words- means that there is a time period between the magnetic pole shift in which it stalls. So the inner core would have to stall between magnetic pole shifts. The movie "The Core" flashes into my mind... when the core stalls birds fall out of the sky everywhere... (what is happening now is not as severe, it is just the beginning.) Fish also use magnetic fields to guide themselves.

Why I think this is because
1. Birds fall out of the sky when the magnetic field is changing
2. Fish also will die because they use magnetic fields.

Earth's magnetosphere is obviously beginning to shift. It is long overdue for a shift...
Also, a florida airport had to adjust the runways due to "Magnetic pole shifting."

And this is only the beginning... More will come... In "The Core" there were huge lighting storms after the bird falls.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

The only thing your post proves is that it is happening in the last decade. Where are all the reports of this happening in the 50's 60's 70's 80's and the 90's with the same frequency of kill offs in our present decade? The kill offs are happening now at an increasing rate. Prove me wrong.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I think the Solar Eclipse on Dec. 21 last Year could have something to do with it. We have increased Quake Activity since that Day.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It's a military operation called "Black Swan". They are spraying phosgene gas.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rezwar
reply to post by 12voltz

The only thing your post proves is that it is happening in the last decade. Where are all the reports of this happening in the 50's 60's 70's 80's and the 90's with the same frequency of kill offs in our present decade? The kill offs are happening now at an increasing rate. Prove me wrong.

First, why are you asking that poster to prove you wrong when you could just as well prove your own self right if you so choose.

Anyway, it's quite easy to culminate a substantial list of animal group deaths within a short time frame for any given range in the last decade. It is due to the exponential increase of data input online as a result of the incredible growth of the internet era. However, the further back in history one searches (90's, 80's, 70's and so on), the less data is apt to be entered online in a searchable, cross-referenced and easily categorized way. In which case, a studious researcher may have to resort to more archaic methods such as searching through microfiche records, archived magazines/newspapers, etc. In all likelihood, results would still be approximately the same for years...that is if folks even reported these types of things.

We're just in an age of hyper-information availability and it is easy to (perhaps incorrectly) correlate increased data inputs to an increase in events. That's just not a viable conclusion.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
what if the government is behind it? They would not be killing just to kill some birds or some fish. What if they are testing offensive or defensive weapon to see what and/or who it will effect. Protection against something we do not know yet?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

there was a thread about one of the rivers in the states near where the birds went down that was totally , with a pic, green bright green?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stu030273

You are correct, there was also an image of green fog mist around a forest.

Something is seriously going on, on this planet. And I fear we cannot do anything about it.

Fish, Birds, Crabs, Cows, Humans, are dying all over this world.

Floodings, Volcano Eruptions, Riots, Earthquakes, Etc...

Have I missed anything out?

Hell on Earth. That is an understatement. And this is just the start of it all. I fear there are going to be more devastation in the next 6 months, And no I am not prophasizing this. I just have a bad feeling about what is about to oocur..

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join