It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Earth Kill Off... WHAT IS HAPPENING?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by elocin

Originally posted by Soulsofwe

Originally posted by pracmac
Here is a map (as of Midnight Jan 6th) of the animal mass die offs around the world:

maps.google.com...
Thanks for this map, great resource! It's worrying to see it be so widespread

I don't get it, all I see is a map. There are no markers or anything.

Could mean to count aye?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

thats odd thing as of these days maybe due to climate change the result to pole shift. apart from government testing biological warfare. scary huh.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Off topic BUT

Russia drilling in 14 million year old lake
I just got this on twitter if this interests anyone feel free to make a new thread on it, i dont think i can just yet, not sure if i have enough posts....
interesting though. What im wondering is what kind of species can live in ice cold water and reproduce and if something, say bacteria or something did why would they want to mess with it? Maybe they will use this chance to say they found some frozen aliens and show one of their own mutated animals.....i know thats kinda out there, lol. But hey anything could happens these days with all this weird stuff going on...any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
You can add Phoenix, AZ USA to this list. THOUSANDS of dead honeybees can be seen littering the sidewalks, streets and rooftops. This is really weird #

you cant continuously pollute and desecrate nature...and expect it not to have consequences....even given the planets remarkable tenacity..its not indestructable...or inexhaustable.

r

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

edit on 7-1-2011 by elocin because: accidently posted in the wrong thread lol

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RICANROOKS

..so why did Jesus kill the birds?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrainGarden
Possibles)
1) US Military Testing on animals
as trail run for Humans(Pine Bluff).Micro waves.
2)Earth changes, poisonous gasses
escaping before major eruptions.(sulfur/benzene,etc.)
3)Biblical Prophecy is being fulfilled.(Revelation)
And all the creatures in the seas that had life died(fish kills)
(And a third of all the ships in the seas were destroyed /a steel eating
organism HAS been discovered. It's been eating the Titanic ! )
google this ; cnn' new steel eating organism discovered eating the' Titanic'

Hmmmm lemme see....

The titanic has been water water for decades. I would be surprised if there's something down there eating it. These ship wrecks don't last forever.

Why do we have to link a Metalic eating thing to doom?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by elocin

Give it a chance to load. It has markers all over the map.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Look what I found in one of them videos.

www.cnn.com...

From 1.00 you should be able to see a helicopter fly into view rewind and look closely at the same area you'll see something going down altitude fast just before and in the same instance as the chopper comes into view.

I don't know what it is it could be anything from a meteorite to a UFO.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

It may be a part of it, but why only certain why not all...i still strongly believe the deaths in arkansas are due to the haarp and fema testing on the fault though and that US officials death is linked, also i believe they mayb be doing similar testing around the globe. Hears a theory, what if the pole isnt moving at all? and they are just saying it co cover up the fact that their testing and haarp machine is more capable than they are telling us....i donno, who can we trust now?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

I think there is something to the poles shifting a little bit....

www.redorbit.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

yea i saw thagt a couple days ago, but why just one airport and not many? thats my question...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

you cant continuously pollute and desecrate nature...and expect it not to have consequences....even given the planets remarkable tenacity..its not indestructable...or inexhaustable.

r

I was working for this company once that ordered me to exceed our State Issued Air Permit and spray 20 gallons of Volatile Organic Compounds (industrial paint) outside on some metal equipment. I told the boss it was illegal and tried to fight them. In the end they forced me to do it.

As we were spraying said chemicals we didn't realize it but a VOC cloud was formed at around 1500 feet above the facility. There was a major highway near the facility and thousands of people saw this green cloud of VOC's forming over the land.

The following monday after it was on the TV News and made the newspapers the boss came in and told us all to take the week off with pay. They wanted us gone so we couldn't talk. Federal and State investigators were coming around.

It wasn't a private company at all I worked for. Who uses Green Industrial Paint? I'm pretty sure something was killed by that VOC cloud.

Imagine the impact of Billions of people in China spraying chemicals to paint things and the VOC's in our atmosphere. Plus we're still spraying lots of VOC's as well.

What surprised me is that birds falling from the sky took so long to occur. We're killing ourselves and life on this planet. We're very close to needing to do Operation Phoenix to exterminate ourselves so that maybe a few living things can have a chance at surviving on this polluted spinning ball.
edit on 7-1-2011 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

Pole shift affecting animals, weather etc. Especially migratory animals affected by the pole shift. Their sensitive migratory sensors lead them to food, watering holes, nesting areas etc. if the pole shifts and switches their sence of direction they will be lost and/or starve. if not they would die because they rely on movement based on direction of the earth's pole(s). This includes fish and other sea animals relying on the planet's magnetic poles.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I havnt come to any defined conclusions as yet, but I feel its all part of a much bigger picture. Follow the money or look for the motive.

Initial thoughts on the motive are 50/50 between a deliberate depopulation experiment and the all encompassing 2012 theory. Whatever the reasons for the bird deaths is, it has to be in the sky or air a bit above ground level. If its chemical (and Im not a chemist) maybe the airborn chemical reacts and changes when in contact with salt water, hense the fish deaths?.

For those that say it is normal for healthy birds to just drop out the sky I say that is absurd. Our wildlife is the first sign that the balance is not right here on mother earth. Add the weather, especially the temperature changes and IMO we would be stupid to brush this off.

The comments about scare mongering because the media are running with the deaths is wrong and realy quite easy to understand. If 3,000 birds fell on your property it would be difficult to hide the fact, so its in the press and on TV due to the real time access everyone has had to the events.

Whenever I see threads or news items about, for want of a better word " Strange" events I always think about the missing trillions from the pentagon and the fact all that money could have been used to further develop the underground bases so prominantly mentioned on many a thread.

Maybe we are witnessing the first signs of the impending "shift, change, assension" ,lets wait and watch, always remembering to look further than "A development", namely at the bigger picture.

A clue to watch out for is when the elite and their families start to go missing as only we will witness anything first hand.

Respects to you all.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...
This is a story they just put on yahoo news tell me what you think of it.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
In the last few days we have had

Lots of Dead Birds...

Several thousand birds dead in Arkansas
At least 500+ dead birds dead in Lousiana
Dead birds in Kentucky
And Pelicans in North Carolina!

Lots of Dead Fish

20 Miles of dead fish in Arkansas
2 million dead fish in Chesapeake bay
Hundreds of Red Snappers in NZ
100 tons of dead fish in Brazil!
Thousands of dead fish in Florida
On top of that

the Victoria river turned Green!

Does anyone have any idea what the heck is going on?

I smell BP
edit on 4-1-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

The dead fish in New zealand were snapper, caught by a commercial fishing boat over and above its quota. They were dumped by this boat and floated ashore.

The reason for the missing eyes - easy: seagulls having a feast..

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Beebe Radar Image of event

That radar image is AMAZING! I've studied all types of weather radar and this, to me looks like an explosion -- but not a blast of fire as you would think. It was a VERY dense release of methane released from the ground.

I'm going to go over this.. It reminds me of the radar of early shots of the wildfires.. but the echos didn't go away with smoke. This cloud of methane must have been really dense.

People in the area DID report hearing a blast sound.
It's either a methane rupture from the earth or a large tank of it. (But I would assume someone would have reported that, so I'd rule that out)..

I am now going to overlap those images now:
(BTW, the quake swarm in Arkansas is 21 miles NNW of the event area)

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Are all the dead birds in that kill zone orange circle?

(Sat image of area in area of Beebe)
I'm simply guessing here, but here is an area of suspicion in that 'red box' where the gasses were released:
(The yellowish look to the sand/dirt COULD be sulfur. But I can't be sure without being there and taking samples.)

Beebe Sat Map

(And check THIS out -- Did a search "beebe, Arkansas +natural gas deposits") and got some good info, here is one:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

UPDATE: many scientists are saying that tests on the birds revealed internal damage and blood clots--they assume its from... lightning or fireworks. I can tell you that methane (CH4) is a hydrocarbon and is a principal component of natural gas. This can cause a blood clot to form and totally stop blood flow.

lol... fireworks... then where the hell are all the millions of other dead birds in all the major cities? eh?

If you find anything else in that area, post here! (Cracks in the earth.. geologic oddities..chemical plants)
edit on 1/8/2011 by Pharyax because: Added more info!

edit on 1/8/2011 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

Wow! That does look like some sort of explosion and it appears to be right on top of Beebe. The map is going so fast, can you tell what time that took place? The birds fell around 11:30 pm right? And since when do fireworks show up on a radar map.

Very interesting, thanks for the links.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Vexatious Vex because: Spelling

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join