It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Earth Kill Off... WHAT IS HAPPENING?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
If it has something to do with Earths Magnetic Field,shouldn´t we see a lot of Whales on the Beaches (next)? Or are those in the Pole-Regions right now (im no expert in this)?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
You can add Phoenix, AZ USA to this list. THOUSANDS of dead honeybees can be seen littering the sidewalks, streets and rooftops. This is really weird #

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Let's not forget about the wonderful chem trails that are being left in the sky. I wonder what they are spraying up there.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Nothing serious yet is happening...
It already happened before and there weren't thousands threads about it...

Its the new fear trend...Once again everybody falls for it...

Give me a break

Expect it to get superbad as 2012 nears.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Perhaps one plausible reason for what is happening, at least in Arkansas is caused by something called 'hydrofracking'. A new subject to me, but a friend just shared this article with me, and I wanted to share it with you all. Sorry if someone has already mentioned this, I havent read the whole thread.
Check it out though.
www.thepeoplesvoice.org...

Definately an interesting read regardless. But this idea does seem to hold a bit of water.

I also find the idea that Earths magnetic field may be playing a role in this as well.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Are humans next?

NHS laid low by flu as 18,000 staff call in sick in worst outbreak for a decade
More than 18,000 National Health Service staff were off sick with flu yesterday as hospitals and GPs’ surgeries battle one of the worst outbreaks of the virus in more than a decade.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.godlikeproductions.com...

RSOE Emergency and Disaster Information Service

Mystery deepened over the death of 2 children at Ragimuddenahalli of Mandya district on Monday [3 Jan 2011] with doctors not confirming the cause of deaths. The children died after vomiting blood on Sunday. Meanwhile, the 3 children admitted to Cheluvamba Hospital here on Sunday [2 Jan 2011] with similar symptoms are said to be out of danger. Ruling out viral infection or encephalitis as suspected earlier, Dr Krishnamurthy, hospital superintendent, attributed the deaths to delay in blood clotting. "Their blood clotting time was 90-120 seconds against the normal 15-20 seconds," he said. He said blood clotting is normally delayed in cases of people consuming rat poison or in haemorrhages. "The 3 children who are being treated now are below 3 years. They could have eaten bondas mixed with rat poison. But this is a distant possibility as the 5 children might not have chanced upon the same bondas," Krishnamurthy felt. According to the parents, they all had dinner at their respective homes. "This makes the things more complicated for us to arrive at a conclusion and identify the reason," he said. He has directed the doctors to send blood samples to the forensic laboratory in Bangalore where experts can trace the chemical that slows down blood clotting. "Only after receiving the report from Bangalore we can arrive at a conclusion," he added. Meanwhile, health officials from Mandya Dr Arvindappa said he visited Cheluvamba Hospital and felt that children might have died of acute gastritis.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EliThebrave
Perhaps one plausible reason for what is happening, at least in Arkansas is caused by something called 'hydrofracking'. A new subject to me, but a friend just shared this article with me, and I wanted to share it with you all. Sorry if someone has already mentioned this, I havent read the whole thread.
Check it out though.
www.thepeoplesvoice.org...

Definately an interesting read regardless. But this idea does seem to hold a bit of water.

I also find the idea that Earths magnetic field may be playing a role in this as well.

Watch the Docu "Gasland" (buy it or torrent it)...if youre born and/or living in America,this will make you cry.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
You can add Phoenix, AZ USA to this list. THOUSANDS of dead honeybees can be seen littering the sidewalks, streets and rooftops. This is really weird #

Has this been reported yet? I'd like to see a source, but I can't locate any mention of it in the news.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I am going to call it birth pangs and that is all.

The 2012 stuff is just a way to cause many to shrug off the idea off the end coming. It will be within in the next two years following 2012. The day remains unknown.

Expect more of this in the coming years, expect much worse as well.

Raist

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
With all the Animal Die offs in mind
I dedicate this song to my fellow human beings....
MAN it's been one hell of a ride!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperplanes

Has this been reported yet? I'd like to see a source, but I can't locate any mention of it in the news.

I want the source as well. If this is true, I will take this more seriously... I see that there is some evidence to the magnetic theories, but I am still of the mind that the bird and fish die offs are cyclic. I lived on the gulf most of my childhood and it happens especially with the fish every so often. The bees littering sidewalks ont he other hand would be truly frightening.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
i saw that through a link in the anomalist.com. a guy was talking about bees dying also by the thousands. maybe someone from phoenix can tell if this is really happening or just a false alarm. i just thought i would list it (although he was telling the truth or not) because it would have big implications to the whole scenario

www.thebigwobble.com... (check the comments section)
edit on 6-1-2011 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Nice song. Here is one that you might remember.................

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

i saw that through a link in the anomalist.com. a guy was talking about bees dying also by the thousands. maybe someone from phoenix can tell if this is really happening or just a false alarm. i just thought i would list it (although he was telling the truth or not) because it would have big implications to the whole scenario

If it hasn't been reported yet, I trust that the story is untrue. In the context of the past few days' events, thousands of bees littering the ground would be truly apocalyptic, wouldn't it? The media would be unlikely to overlook it.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
With all the Animal Die offs in mind
I dedicate this song to my fellow human beings....
MAN it's been one hell of a ride!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperplanes

If it hasn't been reported yet, I trust that the story is untrue. In the context of the past few days' events, thousands of bees littering the ground would be truly apocalyptic, wouldn't it? The media would be unlikely to overlook it.

Heh.. thats what I thought. I guess we can reserve being chicken little for another day and another apocalyptic happening.

There are very strange things afoot, but we'd all be smart to exercise caution when attributing everything to something apocalyptic or out of the ordinary. I still chuckle at the fireworks excuse though..
Im watching the USGS and seizemic stuff close to these die offs.. guess we will all know in the end, eh?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
well, birds do die en mass a lot, but it seems to b happening more right now... the fish is just freaking bizarre! magnetic poles could be to blame, as could bp (fish, pelicans eat them? as do other birds in these coastal states)

but what really freaks me out is that these events are beginnning to resemble a chain of dreams that i had early last year... Y????????????????????????

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
And now turtle doves in italy are falling... With blue streaks in their beaks, which is indicative of hypoxia... Or oxygen depletion....

And one symptom is confusion... And then death

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LocoHombre
well, birds do die en mass a lot, but it seems to b happening more right now... the fish is just freaking bizarre! magnetic poles could be to blame, as could bp (fish, pelicans eat them? as do other birds in these coastal states)

but what really freaks me out is that these events are beginnning to resemble a chain of dreams that i had early last year... Y????????????????????????

XYZ
ZYX

pick your pick and choose your side.

edit on 7-1-2011 by Mr. D because: Format Z

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulsofwe

Originally posted by pracmac
Here is a map (as of Midnight Jan 6th) of the animal mass die offs around the world:

maps.google.com...
Thanks for this map, great resource! It's worrying to see it be so widespread

I don't get it, all I see is a map. There are no markers or anything.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join