It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Earth Kill Off... WHAT IS HAPPENING?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Can someone...anyone here is an expert over this "Magnetosphere Simulation"...is that normal or ...supposely a reversal of polarity shift is happening??? thx

just care abt

edit on 6-1-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Nothing serious yet is happening...
It already happened before and there weren't thousands threads about it...

Its the new fear trend...Once again everybody falls for it...

Give me a break

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Nothing serious yet is happening...
It already happened before and there weren't thousands threads about it...

Its the new fear trend...Once again everybody falls for it...

Give me a break

yeah right nothing is happening because it's birds and fish, not relevant for you. But for me seeing birds falling dead everyday and fish washing ashore dead its a major concern. who knows if we are not the next in line?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I apologize if this link has been previously posted, this website seems to be doing and excellent job of tracking all the mayhem... This really starting to concern me...
The Big Wobble

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This reminds me of the part in signs where the birds fall from the sky because of that invisible barrier.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

"unusually cold water temp" That's what they are saying about the mass die off over in the UK.

Millions of fish wash up dead on Chesapeake Bay

Millions of dead fish have washed up along the shores of the Chesapeake Bay over the past week, according to the Maryland Department of the Environment.

Officials are investigating the fish kill but say that according to preliminary results the cause was likely stress from unusually cold water temperatures.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Real-time Magnetosphere Simulation

View at this link: www2.nict.go.jp...

Reversal of polarity shift is happening...???????

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
as i'm sure this has been posted before, but would this be related to the mass disappearance of bees? my father is a beekeeper, or honey farmer, and he has been looking into this for quite some time now. it is significant of course due to the fact they pollinate our food supply...

www.foxnews.com... (although i pretty much despise all things foxnews...)

In fact, about one-third of the human diet comes from insect-pollinated plants, and the honeybee is responsible for 80 percent of that pollination, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

University of Montana bee expert Jerry Bromenshenk has surveyed more than 500 beekeepers and found that 38 percent of them had losses of 75 percent or more.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

and of course birds assist in the migration of plant seeds, another part of our food supply... and of course fish are a major contributor to our food supply...

it will have to continue at this rate and the scale will have to increase of course, but with the rapid increase in human population, and continuing decrease in food supply... well it's anyone's guess as to what direction that will lead us...
edit on 6-1-2011 by schitzoandro because: grammatical

edit on 6-1-2011 by schitzoandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Thought this was a good map of "die offs":

maps.google.com...

not sure if it's been posted previously...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Agreed 100%. People panic not knowing the historical data and they end up losing their credibility because they're so easy to spook. I call it "Chicken Little" syndrome.

This has been happening for thousands of years, but the reporting of it has only just matured to a point to where people can get the information about it almost in real time and globally.

Some people can't help but panic because they're so wound up for Armageddon or whatever else they're afraid of...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Agreed 100%. People panic not knowing the historical data and they end up losing their credibility because they're so easy to spook. I call it "Chicken Little" syndrome.

This has been happening for thousands of years, but the reporting of it has only just matured to a point to where people can get the information about it almost in real time and globally.

Some people can't help but panic because they're so wound up for Armageddon or whatever else they're afraid of...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Now in SOUTH CAROLINA

Massive Fish Kill... cold temp blamed....

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Zephaniah chapter 1 ; versus 2 and 3 WARNING OF COMING DESTRUCTION I will sweep away everything from the face of the earth, declares the lord. I will sweep away both men and animals;I will sweep away the birds of the air and the fish of the sea. The wicked will have only heaps of rubble when I cut off man from the face of the earth, declares the lord.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
the arkansas case of the dying birds was down to new years eve fireworks scaring a flock, which as explained in the autopsies of the birds (yes they actually did autopsies in tiny birds!) showed massive injuries from collisions and shock trauma.

many of the other 'massive earth kills'
are due to weather situations such as tornados, water spouts etc etc. No doubt many happen from tipping and toxic chemicals as well, but there is nothing unusual going on here. Look into figures of these events and you will see that unfortunately they are a sad and common place occurrence.

However as someone above mentioned, the bee situation is due to a toxic pesticide, which was warned to not be used as it could have that actual effect, and is now killing off and confusing a species that pollenates 90% of our crops!

If anyone cares about the bee situation, get yourself over to AVAAZ PETITION now and sign the petition to get the chemical banned worldwide, the investigation is ongoing but there is HUGE lobbying from the petrochemical companies to keep it selling, so instead of scare mongering and freaking out, go ACTUALLY do something about one of the causes

And in case anyone is thinking that petitions won't stop s**t, AVAAZ is a network with hundreds of millions of members worldwide, and has stopped an Iranian women being stoned and executed, changed many laws and stopped corrupt officials in mexico, freed up massive amounts of rainforest from logging and all sorts of other stuff. Nearly every petition they start actually has the desired effect, so go make a difference (ps. I'm not paid they them, just a big fan
).

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
just noticed this on breaking news forum..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

not sure if it's been posted already or not.. but.. something to add to the already very long list.....

and more .. 2 million fish in maryland
edit on 6-1-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

40,000 dead crabs washed up on Kent coastline as UK is latest country to be hit by bizarre animal deaths Read more: www.mirror.co.uk...
edit on 6-1-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFaceless

I still agree with this explainations and someone else statted the animals that are dying off are the pollinators, i have reason to believe they are trying to kill the food supply, bring famine, raise food prices, start mayhem.....just remember they are beind on there plans so they will do all they can to steer up from the truth, make us stupid, poor, week, and kill us. Dont fret, God is with us i cant wait for this all to be over.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I am appalled from all these bird and fish reports that no one is connecting the dots. They explain with the theory of fireworks, weather anomalies, birds flying to close to the bridge in Florida and getting hit, cold weather and even starvation. And if you look at the facts of all bird and fish deaths, nothing adds up except for one theory,

they all died from colliding with cloaked ufos

or the by product of ufo activity. In Beebe Arkansas I know for a fact all the weather had cleared out of the area the night before the bird deaths, the birds had not suffered burns of any kind. In florida, the weather is to warm for birds to die from the cold or starvation.

The fact that workers actually wore hazmat suits also backs up the theory of ufos. As radiation is a byproduct from anti-gravity propulsion systems. Anyone who works with anti-gravity could tell you. Low level radiation from anti-grav systems killed the fish. The birds died from a combination of low level radiation and collision with ufos. Hazmat suits were worn. They shield people from exposure to hazardous material and radiation. I got that info off the government site about the suits capabilities.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
can't help but notice, greatest number seems to be centered around the gulf, and then it seems to go up the coastline (kind of how the water currents would be flowing, and it kind of seems have a jet stream pattern to it....

maybe the chemicals from the gulf spill aren't as contained as they hoped they would be, and they are being carried by air and sea, according to the currents.

good post....it will be interesting too, to see if there are any correlations between fish species and the birds that eat them.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

Based on the map, majority of it seems oceanside. WIth the exception of the US. Mississippi river?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

It isn't my intention to start another thread here, I'm only hoping to assure you that if it is "death" you are afraid of, there is no such thing! I am not religious as far as any organized religion is concerned, and speak only from personal experiences, one of them being a n.d.e.. I don't give a damn who thinks I'm nuts, either! Again, you have nothing to fear!

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join