It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Earth Kill Off... WHAT IS HAPPENING?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WideOpenSpace

Only problem with this idea is that I, and probably quite a few of us, are not spending any money right now. Instead, we are sitting on our computers following this thread.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Above_Beyond

"I think it will be a slow process. The smallest, most vulnerable of animals go first. First it was bumble bees, now birds and fish." by Above _ Beyond

Maybe not! They are rethinking that theory of slow evolution now. Tending more toward the theory that evolution is not gradual but an instantaneous event caused by catastrophic means. See this article. I have this book but I've not a change to read it yet. Maybe I better get my butt on it.

www.evolutionaryleaps.com...

edit on 6-1-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

link   
In Sweden birds have been found dead.

www.bbc.co.uk...

link   
Im new to being a member of this forum but have been coming on this for about a year. A couple of months ago in England birds mysteriously fell from the sky also and i dont know why this is being forgotten. Im from scotland myself but i read this in the paper and i dont recall scientists in the papers after this explaining why they died. But to me i think theres something in the water to make the birds go crazy i dont know why butnits just my guess. Are all of these birds dying close to rivers or something,?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Here is a map (as of Midnight Jan 6th) of the animal mass die offs around the world:

maps.google.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I hope we are not f'ed already

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I hope it isn't too late to do anything about this...this better make you raise an eyebrow
edit on 6-1-2011 by primetime2123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This is really truly weird! On the news here they were talking about this SO OBVIOUS STUPIDDDD theory that the frakking birds just dropped dead because they got scared or the frakking new years rockets. Say .......................what?
Yes and the fish probably died because there were underwater fireworks for the jar jar binks folks .thats probably it.
Seriously though, Im gonna follow up this thing. this feels like the start of something but I might be wrong

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

The answer is simple, and it was given century's ago, but no one want's to hear it, no one want's to listen, and no one want's to believe.
So everyone can go on guessing, jumping to conclusions, or believe the bull # that the government tells the media to tell the sheeple.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
This thread's getting pretty big, looks like a lot of people are following this...

So we have the bees, fish, birds, crabs in the UK, various aquatic mammals. All connected? Maybe, no way to know at this point, I guess.

But I'm wondering if anyone with pets has noticed them acting strangely? I can say that my dog has not been her usual self the last couple of days, seems like she's been more protective than usual, and keeps going outside and just stands there whining. Anybody else?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
what about the earth's magnetic field changing?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
reply to post by HunkaHunka

The answer is simple, and it was given century's ago, but no one want's to hear it, no one want's to listen, and no one want's to believe.
So everyone can go on guessing, jumping to conclusions, or believe the bull # that the government tells the media to tell the sheeple.

So, what's the answer then?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Faenza (ITALY)...... same thing....

www.geapress.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanistical

Originally posted by 0bserver1
. So sit back and enjoy the ride !

I've stocked up on plenty emergency survival popcorn and soft drinks. And I got a nice comfy safe front row seat to wait it out and watch all the excitement from too. I hope these humans put on a good finale. We should also remind them they get only one chance at this, so don't screw this up, everyone. Don't disappoint me, humans, I want to see maximum doom.

And this is why we're getting it. People want it and welcome this. They do nothing to change anything when they have been warned for generations. I grew up listening to my grandfather and the tribal elders talk at various meetings over the last few decades. I have been either in tears or upset for the past 48 hours to see what they spoke of happening before my eyes. Not that I doubted what I was taught, but I did not want to believe it. You may think you are safe, but you're not. What is coming will create suffering beyond our imagination for humans and animals and people will be on their knees begging for something to stop it. It won't stop. It's too late. People have been arrogant and foolish. You think a bunch of birds dying means nothing? Just wait and see how much this means. It bothers me deeply to see people making happy faces and welcoming this. /rant off. I cannot read this thread anymore. I hope the best for everyone. Get right with your Creator/higher power/being now. Get right with your families. Don't waste anymore time, and live life and go out and thank the mother earth for all she gave you while you were here as a visitor.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I say, maybe started with the fish, maybe something different leaked from the gulf after a while... the birds ate the fish.. the effects are taking longer in some species than others to proccess???

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by gator1177
what about the earth's magnetic field changing?

YES and MORE. That's all I rather say. There are foolish people who would not believe anyway and I cannot waste the time debating it. Remember, what we cannot see with the naked eye is happening, the birds and fish, and other wild life are the symptom and the beginnings of much worse. I just want to spend more time with my family and get out to nature as much as I can. Will it happen tomorrow, right away... like a bomb being dropped? NO, but it will happen over time, in a matter of a few short years. We will continue to see more strange and scary things. Things we cannot explain, and things tptb will try to give an explanation for that is not plausible. So much will change from what I understand in a short period of time. I wish I could show people how shaky my hands are typing this. Very upsetting. As I said I did not want to believe it to be true. When these birds fell from the sky I wept. My grandfather who is in his 90's wept and I 've hardly seen him cry. We all know what this signifies and I hope that people understand that it's too late now. We are in the days of indigenous prophecies. Be certain of this. This lunar eclipse broke it wide open.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by pracmac
Here is a map (as of Midnight Jan 6th) of the animal mass die offs around the world:

maps.google.com...
Thanks for this map, great resource! It's worrying to see it be so widespread

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
www.sci.sdsu.edu...

USGS records:
www.nwhc.usgs.gov...

These kind of events are common and have been happening for generations..even biblically, the 'manna that fell from heaven' that fed the wandering Jewish people where exhuasted quail after their seasonal migrations who arrived too early for their food source and so, they died.

Could it be that this time its only different because of the media and movies? People are becoming more aware, more conscious of whats happening around them?

There are loads of potential explanations..and each event has had a different signature...nitrates, underwater radar, cometry fragment entry and sonic booms that might cause percussion tramua, etc.
If the many recorded events and the millions of fish and bird deaths, beqchings and 'kills' didnt worry you last month..why now?

It worries me ppl are so quick to panic and rush to take on the 'zebra's' when each event, given time and could be reasonably explained by looking isnead for the " horses"....if ppl dont panic and give in to the media conditioning they've been exposed to for the past 50 yrs that might be possible.
I try to keep in mind that in order for them to 'take' hold of my mind and emotions..to lead me where they want me to go...I have to give it to them..my mind that is...and in the theros of panic..I can do just that...I hand it to them on a silver platter.

Rosha.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
When I was a little girl my mom and dad took me to a very old abandoned bauxite mine to see the green water.
They said it was the bauxite and the ores that mixed to make the water that color.
They warned me to never, ever get in the water that it was hundreds of feet deep, it scared me so bad I will never forget.

The mine I saw was just like that one, but the water I saw was BRIGHT lime green, like slime nuclear green.
edit on 6-1-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join