It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLF - Programmed Life Forms and MILABS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

an alien leads you into a room. a monitor is on the far wall. you begin watching a "video". it is a normal looking scene of a little girl and her family at a picnic. the alien asks you if you can see "them" in the video. you're confused. it's just a bunch of people you think. the alien replies "well isn't that wonder? isn't it great we all look the same?".

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It could be that the negative abductions are always MILAB's done by the PLF greys, and the positive are ET Greys. That the Stagecraft is used to create a rift between us and the ET's. Of course everything i have said up until now is speculation. I guess when we put all these scenarios together what would be the most logical? I guess who gains from all this? In a way follow the money, the black budget. This is probably our best chance of finding proof. Barry King gives a compelling and disturbing story. He seems legit, if what he is saying is true that could explain much of the abduction phenomena and UFO sightings. The story's we hear about the tall whites coming from Charles Hall working with para military might be connected too. Could it be they are the ones that invented these PLF's? Or are they also a sort of PLF?

How is it the Para-Military gets to collaborate with more than one group of ET? I mean that is what this is. Yet we are left in the dark? So much for violating the law of the Prime Directive.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Just a thought here. Could they be engineered for the sole reason of destruction. If we were invaded by engineered beings people would automatically think alien invasion and beg the government for help. Then the government would have the green light to spend as much as needed to repel the alien force. Therefore making the military industrial complex trillions of more dollars and a future in supplying weapons.
This would take care of population reduction(mass city attacks on a global scale) and the control issue of every individual on planet earth(scared witless and turning to the authorities for assistance).
It takes an extreme open mind for this theory and I for one believe it. I think that this is the last card in the powers that be hand. The trump card when the population is so fed up with the corruption that the government is in danger of being overthrown, or when people are tired of fighting on this planet. The government will not give up the power.
Just my thoughts and I have stated some of my views on other threads. I like to think what is the most crazy thing that will scare people into submission? Notice all of the alien movies with big budgets.
edit on 5-1-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

That does make sense, more so than some of the other scenarios brought up. That would be more than killing 2 birds with one stone. They could blow up a city and blame it on ET, easy. Mass overkill accomplished, 911 was a success almost a dry run for future plans and the sheep have been rounded up and are all in the stable. We all ready know those in power coincidentally also in politics running these Corporations are funding our poisoning such as fluoride in the water to poisoning baby food are quite capable of killing with no remorse or empathy. There just seems a inhuman component to this. It's a wild idea but maybe the Hybrids that do look just like us are running these huge companies like the rand corp to even pharmaceutical companies, big oil,and thee many who bring hardship upon us? They could infiltrate big business easily groomed to do such tasks, yet devoid of emotion. Not much different than these PLF's. Maybe PLF's all the same.

Heck they may not even know they are Hybrids, or PLF's.
edit on 5-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by JoseChung

well also the idea is if you traveled around searching for gold bearing planets
start a race and let them populate
you could travel to other planets and get them started and so on untill........................
you get back to where you started and collect up the gold
why work yourself when a whole race will do it for you lol

xp

If a civilization can travel to other worlds, they could use nanotechnology to make gold from dirt.

We will end up accomplishing that feat on earth before we even develop an interstellar drive.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
You know what they use as their so-called evidence for the absurdities they claim? The bible. It just gets on my nerves. There's tons of them on YouTube if you don't believe me. I find it hilarious.

I wish I could find it funny. It's frightening that one of the most misunderstood, mistranslated tools of mind control (i.e. the bible) is still taken so seriously. What happened to these people?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
If we came across a planet of cave-dwelling, hunter-gatherers....what sort of things would we do? We'd run tests, maybe vaccinate them, try to be unobtrusive as possible, etc. etc. Imagine the horror and hostility a caveman would feel if we tried to give him a flu shot with a needle?
I'm not saying this is the scenario here on Earth with Aliens and Humans, but it does make one wonder...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
What i have heard is the MILABS work by placing a device outside your home perhaps on a tree or even on a craft that puts you in some unconscious state perhaps paralysis. Then you are taken on to one of these black projects "UFO" Disc or Triangle. These PLF's what we will call the Greys then perform the tasks. I guess this would suggest some sort of Psy Ops being played out and making us think these beings are Aliens. To me it does not make much sense and the effort would have to be extremely well coordinated by orchestrating these incidents. I would not see what there is to gain in all this but im open to it.

If you are interested in the possibility of covert mind control having something to do with the UFO/aliens phenomenon then you might be interested in this active thread too. It is a discussion about Jacques Vallee's suggestion that the Rendlesham Forest incident and certain other UFO cases were the result of experiments with virtual Reality projectors.
edit on 5/1/11 by Pimander because: To add the quote

top topics

<< 1   >>

join