It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks! Important! Please Read!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The webbot program predicted in november 14, 2010 that a major event would occur. now the only big event that happened was a week later wikileaks started posting things. I did a little personal research and found that on nov. 14 wikileaks finally decided that they would begin posting soon. It makes perfect sense then. wikileaks is a major event right now and is all over the news constantly.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

ive read it... and to be honest it wasnt that important... do you honestly think you are the first person to make that connection...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
cool story bro

No, really

edit on 4-1-2011 by NeedsNoName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Should wikileaks ever release anything relevant to halting the nwo, I will listen.

You are aware that julian assange is somewhat annoyed that there are people who doubt the official 911 conspiracy theory? As such, it may as well be zionist criminal mastermind mikhail chertoff at the helm of that shill operation.
edit on 4-1-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
reply to post by zeon9010

ive read it... and to be honest it wasnt that important... do you honestly think you are the first person to make that connection...

No, i know other people had made that connection. but i think we need to go into it. why would that effect the TimeWave Zero graph that much? look it up for 2010. it is a steep drop in the graph and makes a closer point to hit 2012 as the end... but why?

Why would people learning a few small things that most people already though was real effect the graph that much?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I don't know, wikileaks isn't that "major event". They have not revealed anything major, and i doubt they never will. I've lost my interest towards wikileaks weeks ago.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
man, you need to understand this: EVERYDAY A HUGE EVENT HAPPENS, THIS IS A BIG WORLD, AND NOW WITH INTERNET, WE ARE ALL CONNECTED, SO, REALLY, ANYONE CAN PREDICT SOMETHING BIG IS GOING TO HAPPEN ANYDAY, BECAUSE, GUESS WHAT, IT WILL HAPPEN

forget about webbot ... dont, I dont care ...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeon9010
The webbot program predicted in november 14, 2010 that a major event would occur. now the only big event that happened was a week later wikileaks started posting things. I did a little personal research and found that on nov. 14 wikileaks finally decided that they would begin posting soon. It makes perfect sense then. wikileaks is a major event right now and is all over the news constantly.

Thanks for posting this. I did not know of this connection. WikiLeaks IS a major event. I think we have a lot of either disinfo agents or ignorant people posting here who cannot see the importance of what is happening. Lines of division are being drawn and will become very clear. People will either choose to be on the side of the wicked system because they think there is some advantage for them or they will choose truth and opt for great changes. As others have said, "some people really do not want the truth".

I also think that more focus has been placed on the controversies about the man rather than the information that is being put forth to expose the corruption. This is being orchestrated as a distraction. People should be listening to the information he is revealing because he is putting his life at risk for it.

As far as 911 and WL views on that...I haven't heard it all, but perhaps WL does not want to focus on that because there are much more important things that are more current and other situations that are more deserving of our immediate attention. Enough has been said about 911 for people to draw their own conclusions from what seems very obvious to me. Why do so many people think it always has to be "all about America"? That's a selfish attitude. There are past and current horrors that are global that are not being acknowledged.

So anyway, looks like the webbot was spot on this time. What is coming up in the next events per webbot?

join