It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of snapper wash up on beaches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Hundreds of snapper wash up on beaches

www.stuff.co.nz

Hundreds of dead snapper have washed up on Coromandel beaches, leaving holidaymakers perplexed.

People at Little Bay and Waikawau Bay, on the north-east of the peninsula, were stunned when children came out of the sea with armfuls of the fish and within minutes the shore was littered with them.

Charlotte Pearsall, whose family have lived at Little Bay for the last 30 years, said she had never seen anything like it.

''It was so surreal,'' she said. ''It's such an incredible waste - it could've fed the whole northern tip of the Coromandel.''
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Something is definitely up with this kind of things happening all around the world.

My parents, who are not religious at all, think the world is soon about to end...

I seriously don't really know what to believe... this is kind of getting scary really.

What is causing that? The sun and CMEs affecting the magnetic field which is affecting animals on earth? What?

www.stuff.co.nz
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
wow
more dead fish? something odd is happening, i really don't know whats causing the die off.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Its almost like the movie "the happening". except with wildlife.. but this is starting to get crazy. I'm really listening now.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
There has been to many fish and birds
dying for this to *just be a coincidence*.

I wonder what kind of zombie disease you would
get if you ate one of the fish from this batch of dead fishes?

There could be a numerous amount of reasons for fish to die, water to cold, poison water,
ate poisoned food, and the list could go on...

Lets see what happens just be careful what fish you are eating, very well could
be from BP, the oil, maybe the dispersant, a mix of the two....

I do not buy the Official story with all these incidents not one bit.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic

Lets see what happens just be careful what fish you are eating, very well could
be from BP, the oil, maybe the dispersant, a mix of the two....

Ummm.... it's in New Zealand in this instance. A LONG way away from the Gulf of Mexico.

Not discounting that something strange is definitely happening, but doesn't fit with your hypothesis.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Wow this has to be a ''sign''...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Oh my god!!! Another Chemtrails problem,So many things have died of this!

Over

40,000 Birds
25,000 Fish
ETC

PS: what and why are the Government dropping?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
That IS a very long way from America, hmmm...Either this a global weapons system or the earth is doing something funky...sadly, I HOPE its the former.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
What would be troubling is if they come up with oil contamination. Those snapper look pretty hefty, so my best guess is some algae bloom of some type. It is summer and new years septic tanks are a tad full round NZ at the moment

edit: and if haarp or similar facility is responsible, distance is not an issue at the quantum level.
edit on 4/1/11 by GhostR1der because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Bats, Bees, Birds, Fish....

Maybe we are next?

A final warning from the creator?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I'm going to go with the coincidence card on this one.

Every single year these die off's occur. Last year around this exact time, I posted a thread about a major fish die off in Rio De Janiero. A entire bay was littered with dead fish, about 2 feet thick. No explaination. No one seemed to care back then, because there wasn't many comments in my thread. But now it's happened again, and it's happened in a few places, but I don't think its any more significant than last year. When the temperature rising and dropping due to the winter months, I think it's only normal that fish and birds die off.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I have posted this link on a couple other threads that were unrelated to this topic. I will post it here as well as what is being discussed in the link could "possibly" have something to do with what is happening. If not directly then perhaps indirectly. It's definitely very interesting information at the least. projectworldawareness.com...
edit on 4-1-2011 by HarryJoy because: Edit to Add

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Could all of these dead fish be some sort of ecological 'domino effect' from the Gulf Of Mexico/Deepwater Disaster?

It's really starting to worry me now, all of these occurences.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Already posted here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join