It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Radio Fan Appreciation Thread!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
As many of you are aware - even if just from banners and thread titles, ATS has radio shows. And, frankly, it is about time that we, as a community, made a bit more noise about this fantastic resource and gift that our little Internet home provides us with!

As a big fan of all the ATS radio shows, I feel that it is high time we, as members, take a moment to let the staff know exactly how we feel. The hard work of a handful of ATS folks goes a long way towards entertaining, enlightening, and bonding this community, which we all share, together! They are more than deserving and worthy of our thanks!

For those who do not know... ATS hosts a series of streaming radio shows, at various times during the week, for our listening pleasure. Shows that cover a variety of topics ranging from aliens to comedy, and all things in between. These shows affectionately are placed under the banner of "Car Crash" radio because on a live show, well, you never quite know what is going to happen!

The shows, currently, are:

ATS Live - Saturdays at 7:00 PM EST
ATS Unleashed - Sundays at 3:00 PM EST
ATS Live Politics - Tuesdays at 5:00 PM EST
ATS Euro - Wednesdays at 4:00 PM EST

Plus, recently, ATS radio went 24/7 with rewinds of previous shows! So there is NO excuse not to listen! Being able to call in, or enter chat, and participate, makes ATS / Car Crash radio an amazing, inclusive, and fun experience that all ATS members should enjoy!

Several ATS members make these shows possible. And they truly deserve accolades for doing such a wonderful job and for giving this community so much of their effort and their time. So, let's use this thread to let Nef, Semper, and the rest of those who work so hard for us, know exactly how much we appreciate what they do!

~Heff

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I listen to every show when I get the chance. My only problem are the times where all I have is my droid phone or android based gtablet. I have yet to find a way to tune in via those devices. Other than that I am floored to see ATS not only take on radio but expand into AM Radio!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I'm going to remember Pickled Bread for the rest of my life...

That's all I have to say about ATS Radio

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Website of AM radio station.

KCKN

Click top left hand corner to listen.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Bumping for community interest.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Bumping 'cause I feel like it and it is my life's work to follow Heff around.

top topics

join