It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vulture tagged by Israeli scientists flies into Saudi Arabia ... and is arrested for being a spy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Vulture tagged by Israeli scientists flies into Saudi Arabia ... and is arrested for being a spy

www.dailymail.co.uk< br />

A vulture tagged by scientists at Tel Aviv University has strayed into Saudi Arabian territory, where it was promptly arrested on suspicion of being a Mossad spy, Israeli and Saudi media reported Tuesday.

Although these tags indicate that the bird was part of a long-term research project into migration patters, residents and local reporters told Saudi Arabia's Al-Weeam newspaper that the matter seemed to be a 'Zionist plot.'

claiming that the 'Zionists' had trained these birds
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Another page out of the book of Islamic insanity. Here you have a bird being used in a zoological study being considered a spy.

Now if they found cameras on the animal or listening devices that would be one thing. Merely seeing that the bird was from an Israeli university and claiming it is a "Zionist Plot" shows the level of idiocy these folks have.

Next it will be insects or black ops teams made up of rodents.

I guess they can haul the bird up before a Shiria court and hand out (or wing out) justice

www.dailymail.co.uk< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Ha Ha Ha oh it is funny as hell. i'd hate to be the interogator trying to pry info outta that vulture.... something tells me it aint gonna crack. oh yeah that something is its an animal. i should send my cat to the us to do some spying.... ha ha ha

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
What I find even funnier is that they are claiming that Israel dropped a shark into the waters and that shark is responsible for some attacks that happened... in some apparent attempt to disrupt their tourist industry...

Wow...That's about as realistic as this

Holy Sardies Batman! I'll get the shark repellent!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Sounds to me like the right wing Daily Mail is trying to spin the story to make the Saudis look ridicules.

It is entirely reasonable for the Saudis or any neighbour of the Zionist settler state to examine anything it touches. The vulture could well be contaminated with a serious bird infection.

Israel was an ally of apartheid South Africa and helped it to develop gene specific bioweapons to kill blacks and Arabs. Only last week, Israeli crossed over the Lebanese border to plant mines. The Lebanese discovered a laser missile guidance system and cameras on a hill over looking Beirut disguised as a rock.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Follow the link and scroll down to see for yourself.
edit on 4-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

Wow. I really have no words.

How does one arrest a bird? I'm really at a loss here. Perhaps they think it has a camera embedded in its brain? And they think its eyes are the lenses and it remotely sends images back? I'm just really trying to figure out what the hell they could have possibly been thinking. Or not thinking.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

I think I pretty much outlined how it is in the previous comment. If you are going to swallow the idea that birds are arrested in Saudi for being spies then I have a bridge to sell you.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Wow, that is a serious stretch to think the vulture was a spy. Wonder if they will release it in show of good faith to try to make them look good? "See we released the Zionist spy! Now release some of our spies."

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybermerc
Wow, that is a serious stretch to think the vulture was a spy. Wonder if they will release it in show of good faith to try to make them look good? "See we released the Zionist spy! Now release some of our spies."

Oh I get it. You are playing to an audience in an effort to shill for Israel.

Apparently Israel sends vultures to spy on Saudi and it sends human vultures like Pollard to spy on the US to steal cutting edge submarine technology to sell to the Chinese.

Any you Yanks wonder why Chinese submarines turn up in the middle of aircraft carrier battle groups.

Seems the Israelis think America is one giant carcass.
edit on 4-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I would like to see someone train a Vulture... They have got to be among the dumbest animals living.

To train one would truly be an amazing accomplishment.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

Good grief Charlie Brown.. This ranks up there with Pakistan detaining a pidgeon that came from India... We have hit a new low as a species...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Pity the poor biologist who was doing simple scientific research on the migration habits of vultures and it turns into an international incident.

It was a GPS system, not a spy camera.. This is too silly for words.. Unless of course someone has figured out how to train vultures to hunt out spies or nuclear power plants..

No. Occam's razor and all that...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
I would like to see someone train a Vulture... They have got to be among the dumbest animals living.

To train one would truly be an amazing accomplishment.

Well, Mossad was able to train a shark to distinguish between Egyptians, Israeli and foreign nationals on vacation. Mossad is so good they trained the shark to attack tourists, so training a vulture should be easy..

/end sarcasm

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Which one is Mossad?

edit on 4-1-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Yes, I think you are probably correct. I didn't think of it that way. The idea of a bird being "arrested" just got me, lol. But I did just read your comment and it makes lots of sense... especially with all the craziness going on right now with birds dropping from the sky and all. I suppose they have a right to be concerned.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

you Yanks wonder why

Now Now, that's not a nice term to describe your whānau? ..... pretty rude ay! Too much ay!

I am sure cool heads will prevail in this eventually & it will be seen for the tripe that it is!
edit on 4-1-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
.....i guess that accounts for the late night airforce scramble and picking up the red phone requesting the NATO forces be on stand by, meanwhile, contacting the president through secure channels to raise the defcon level and draw up plan's for a global extinction level of all Eagles across the planet.

p.s.

Have they xray'd the bird incase its carrying bio cameras ?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This is priceless. I would love to be in on the interrogations of this vulture.

Saudis: Who sent you?

Vulture: (cocks head to the side)

Saudis: WHO SENT YOU?!

Vulture: (pukes up latest meal)

Saudis: Allahu Akbar! No, Maheshi, do not touch it! Clearly, it is some biological agent it has spewed forth.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

A cartoon style comment by and cartoon standard mind.

Second line.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Iranian State Media- PressTV

The state media of Iran is carrying the story as fact.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join