It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Fusion Center Investigates Grandma Who Says 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

To be honest, I don't know what to think of this, but I do see this as a propaganda tool used by the media.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thewholepicture

It is a "Classic" COINTELPRO media operation with MSM, to deny that the 9/11 was an inside job. Down under!

The last "inner clubs" are hard to die.....

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

She is the bait! She is the one who creates all the stir & gets watched by the public! That is why the authorities let her drop kick husband go! These two are a diversion! They are shooting their mouths off to hide the real terrorists! Those "Sleeper" terrorists are just waiting for their local iman to issue the fatwa & they will become active! Just saw it here in Australia!

Husband in Germany eh? How does it feel when he is with his other wives & not you lol lol lol!

And yes I bet this bimbo is an ATS reader!!!!!!!!

edit on 4-1-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
what the? fireals? this is bogus.. I'm appauled by people like this. I think theres something fishy with 9/11, but I definately think theres something fishy about this. insane. well they are trying hard to lump us 9/11 questioners as extremists. get ya helmets on

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Somewhat close but not quite...

FoxNews

A 46-year-old Indiana grandmother is under investigation for her possible ties to suspected and convicted international terrorists, FoxNews.com has learned.

Muslim-convert Kathie Smith, 46, a U.S. citizen living in Indianapolis who has blogged about her granddaughter, last year married a suspected German jihadist, and has been flying back and forth between the U.S. and Germany as recently as two weeks ago.

A pro-jihadist video featuring Smith and her husband - alongside photos of members of the Islamic Jihad Union charged with plotting failed terror attacks against U.S. targets in Germany -- is being investigated by the Indiana Intelligence Fusion Center. The center is a counterterror intelligence clearinghouse staffed by law enforcement officers from local and federal agencies, including the FBI and Department of Homeland Security.

More info

yet more information

The reoccuring theme in all of these stories? She is NOT being investigated for saying 9/11 is an inside job. She is being watched because of who she is married to, who is a known and confirmed extremist who is on the no fly list in a bunch of countries.

She has every right to associate and befriend whomever she wants. We have every right to make sure the talk doesnt go farther.

Its one thing to post info and to support that argument. Its another to make a post without verifying information in an attempt to twist facts into something that is not accurate, as the title of your thread does.
edit on 4-1-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

join