It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

500 More Blackbirds Die in La.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

500 More Blackbirds Die in La.

USA Today

Three days after thousands of blackbirds were found dead in Arkansas, some 500 red-winged-blackbirds and starlings were found dead along a quarter-mile stretch of highway in Louisiana, hundreds of miles to the south.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Additional Sources:
MyNewsToday
Stuff
edit on 4-1-2011 by Mr. Kraken because: Formatting got screwed up

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Ok, this is getting ridiculous, These ones supposedly died from impacting a power-line. 500+ Birds hitting a power-line? Sounds ludicrous to me. There's no way that it could have been fireworks this time so they hit a power-line? On top of the tons of dead Brazilian fish, it's just too suspicious. Any who, this might have already been posted, but just in-case.

edit on 4-1-2011 by Mr. Kraken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
yeah they were blaming the dead bird effect on New years fireworks? How do they explain the dead fish?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
yeah they were blaming the dead bird effect on New years fireworks? How do they explain the dead fish?

They cant which is why their response to that question is the "they are not related - no further comment". I am not entirely buying another explanation that these groups are all from the same flock. The cause of death is different for Arkansas, kentucky and Louisiana.

Kentucky there is no sign of blunt force trauma.

Arkansas there are signs of blunt force trauma

Louisiana its powerlines.

Are the people looking into this real scientists? Or are we using the 1 potato 2 potato method?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Me thinks another power is trying out HAARP on the US. They might just be testing lensing of the beam. Next time the beam is not going to be 400 feet in the air but dead centre of a fault line.

Do you suppose it has anything to do with that missile off the coast of California?

How does it go, "...we will prepare for war in all directions".
edit on 4-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think there is more to the bird dying phenomena story

then their letting out of the bag.

There is absolutely way too much dead bird activity

in different areas for it to be *just a coincidence*.

Fireworks, I have used plenty of fireworks of all sizes and NEVER

had any bird die, day or night...

Power lines magically zapping these birds?
How that many birds at one time?

Time will tell if people do not get some mysterious disease, watch out folks..

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
Me thinks another power is trying out HAARP on the US. They might be just testing lensing of the beam. Next time the beam is not going to be 400 feet in the air but dead centre of a fault line.

Do you suppose it has anything to do with that missile off the coast of California?

How does it go, "...we will prepare for war in all directions".

Just popped into my mind when you mentioned HAARP. Would a group of 500 or so birds pop up on a radar? if so perhaps they are directing their machine to attack something esle that they are mistaking the flock for? a UFO perhaps?

Curious to know what kind of signature a flock of birds that size would have on radar..

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It could be the BP oil spill starting to show its effects on the eco system. Or maybe something to do with Synthia the self replicating man made monster that BP has released upon us all.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic

I have seen 20-50 birds flying in a flock before and they create somewhat of a presence in the sky. If TPTB were defending against something would they not perhaps detect these birds and upon failing to hail them attack?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic

Fireworks, I have used plenty of fireworks of all sizes and NEVER

had any bird die, day or night...

Power lines magically zapping these birds?

Time will tell if people do not get some mysterious disease, watch out folks..

My thoughts exactly, see adding substance and logic to posts ain't so bad is it?

Though has anyone considered covert weapons testing? I've heard they the "gubbermunt" has got their hands on weaponized microwaves and possibly radio waves. I mean these birds had liquefied insides. It could also explain the mass fish die offs around the world. Wasn't there talk of sending weaponized satellites into orbit, there was some hoopla a few months ago reguarding the u.s. launching satellites with unknown purposes.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
My thinking right away was microwave testing, but any scientist could immediately detect if the birds were cooked in flight. I still think it is some sort of radio frequency weapon. They could easily be targeted on radar and blasted, either accidentally or purposefully. If the blunt force trauma was induced by being exposed to these frequencies, I'd bet there ways of testing for it. What weapon was it that was used to disrupt crowds? Their insides were vibrated until nausea, vomiting , and loss of bowel control was induced, it also caused severe confusion.

My money is on this more so than disease or natural causes.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Its entirely possible someone made a God app for their I-Phone.. Powered by the new lucifer turbo run hot processor v6.66. Rated for top performance and guaranteed not to overheat. Order now and we will give priority rush overnight deilvery. Just put a blood smear over your door so the archangel delivery angels knows which house to go to.

but wait theres more...

order now and redeem a neighbors soul and you will receive the smite upgrade. This little job features over 136 ways to smite people and small furry forest critters. Check back regularly as user content is generated and added on a daily basis.

Guranteed to cause birds to drop from the skies and unsuspecting souls to explain it away as "fireworks".

This ad brought to you by 7th Seal industries..

7th seal, when the end is near, its trumpet music to our ears...

Please let the operator know which language instruction manual you will need. We offer the following:
Aramaic
Hebrew
Sandskrit
and French

..Offer void in Heaven and purgatory. 7th Seal Industries is a "holy" owned subsidiary of the Government of the Federated States of Micronesia in conjunction with friggemall industries.
edit on 4-1-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
What I found out is that the birds were all the same species around the world. Can anyone confirm that?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
What I found out is that the birds were all the same species around the world. Can anyone confirm that?

I think there was one duck and an eagle, seriously.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Didn't here about that...just heard some type of " red tip " bird or something? But regardless, its very weird to say the least.

top topics

join