It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Ron Paul - They´re Not Going To Leave Iraq Or Afghanistan!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This is one of the better interviews I've seen with both him and Rand.

Ron makes his cooking joke that he always does, but Rand has a good response this time.

It was crazy to hear that Rand was reading Ron's economics books and others off his bookshelf as a kid, and challenging his fathers ideas even back then.

And I like that Ron said he thought it was "healthy, not unhealthy."

Anyways, enjoy as you watch some of the very little truth that is told on TV.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I've seen on the NFL twice this year that they were broadcasting to US troops in 175 countries. 175countries!!!
We have never left a country once we've invaded it and bribed all of the officials. It's sad that so many americans think we will leave Iraq or Afghanistan someday willingly.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I think we knew that one. When do we ever mind our own business. When does this country ever quit stealing?? and we wonder why we are falling appart as a country. I know god is going to judge them [as well as me] but they will be judged harshly. So lets be happy about that.

It is time to get togather and start spreading the ron paul for prez movement-post his name every time you gas up. Put his name everywhere. Write his name in public bathrooms, on highways and bridges. Did we learn nothing from the past 10 years?? 20 years? 100 years?? Time to stop the bickering and start politicing fo him. OR we could elect a monkey see, monkey as usual. Its over no matter what we do. The hell bound train keeps rolling-[savoy brown]

new topics

join