It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained 9-11 Explosion at WTC Complex

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2002 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I never heard anything about radiation.

Still...

Don't you agree that if the "explosion" happened first, the plume of the thumbnail should be visible in the two pictures I posted?

CG

posted on Jul, 25 2002 @ 08:35 AM
link   
And if I were going to hide such a detonation, it would be timed to go just after the colapse to help hide its occurance and sound.

posted on Jul, 26 2002 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I found this video from another source. Since the original was over 20 megabytes, I recompressed it for better download.

This clearly shows the secondary plume forming as a result of the debris hitting the ground.

Case closed now?

posted on Jul, 26 2002 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I hate to say I told them so, but...

hell, no I don't.

I told you so!

posted on Jul, 27 2002 @ 02:19 AM
link   
William had the upper hand though, seeing as though the same conclusion was reached like 9 months ago when the idea first surfaced on the boards

posted on Jul, 27 2002 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Yeah Kano, I think I said that too... but they never listen.

~sigh~

CG

posted on Jul, 27 2002 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I have maintained from the start that all I was looking for were the facts. I had not seen this proof, and untill I did, I had every right to my suspicions. In anycase I do agree your pictire is clear enough to see you are correct.

Thank you for participating in the topic and your excellet contribution to the truth.

posted on Aug, 2 2002 @ 10:05 PM
link   
well done cg

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Why do all these people assume the US government conspires to mislead and kill their people ?
I mean, do these people just believe anything that is told to them. There are absolutely no hard facts to say that it was something other than what it was.
As for the trading in AA and UA stocks, that was probably done by bin laden and his henchmen.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by William

If you look at all the video angles of the collapse, you'll see the "explosion" cloud you're trying to get us to believe in is just dust rising from the collapse of Tower 2. The angle from the south clearly shows the dust rising to the east, from the collapse -- building falls down - dust goes up -- simple. Tower 7 is at the northern-opposite end of the complex from Tower 2.

wrong. its not ´just dust rising from the collapse of Tower 2.

"The unexplained blast occurred between the burning North Tower and the 47-story Salomon Brothers Building, known as WTC 7, immediately after United Airlines Flight 175 smashed into the South Tower, at about 9:03 a.m. "
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

source?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist
Why do all these people assume the US government conspires to mislead and kill their people ?
I mean, do these people just believe anything that is told to them. There are absolutely no hard facts to say that it was something other than what it was.
As for the trading in AA and UA stocks, that was probably done by bin laden and his henchmen.

So let me get this straight.

You decided to dig up a thread that is 7 years old, and hasn't been posted in the same length.

All so you could claim that there is no evidence that the official story is a lie? And you wonder "why the US government would conspire to mislead and kill their people", despite the fact they have done JUST that many times in history, which is now proven fact.

You need to get a grip.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join