posted on Jul, 17 2002 @ 01:20 PM
My purpose here has nothing to do with illusions, I'm looking for the truth, by the only means availible to me at the moment. Which is reviewing any
and all evidence I come accross via the net.
You seem to have alot of pride in being a New Yorker, thats all well and good.
The people of New York trully did rise to the occasion and show some real backbone. You would find damned few Americans that aren't proud of you New
Yorkers for that rock solid display of courage! I wanted to get that said so I could move on without being misunderstood.
You keep throwing this lunatic fringe conspiracy crap at me from left field.
Since when did the words conspiracy and truth, become synonymous? What is it about my quest for the truth, that threatens you, or brings this out of
Could it be fear? Its a question, not an insult.
Let me tell you where I trully stand on the matter, at the moment. Then I can defend myself, from my own true position on the events in
The fact is my little investigation has lead no where, to date. Like most people that are looking into this, I have a hell of alot more questions
than I do answers.
The void between questions and answers is vast indeed, no thanks to President Bush. But in this case the questions are so many, and so profound, they
beg to be answered. For the good of our nation, it must be so!
Now I am basicly lacking in every skill I need to see this little effort of mine through to anything near a definitive conclusion. So why make the
Mainly because the people that should be, aren't doing it.
Lets start with what I do know, shall we.
1. Billions of dollars were made by both known, and as yet unknown persons or organizations.
2. The NSA knows where that trail leads. As do a number of governments.
3. This was as much an action for profit as it was for terror. The two halfs of this operation did not necessarly have to have equal knowledge of the
specific's of the complete operation. However, the profiteers would have had to know the whole picture. And would have had to be willing to gamble
millions on its successful completion. So we are not talking about a rag tag outfit.
4. Who ever gambled these millions to carry out this attack. Did so to make a profit. You can't make a profit if you don't get away with it. So that
narrows the field of suspect to those who could get away with it.
5. As we all know, there is simply no way to pull this off without leaving a trail. Reguardless of how difficult the trail maybe to follow, we know
there is one.
Otherwise how could the profiteers collect thier treasure?
6. Who ever planned this operation wasn't gambling. They either had the power to supress this evidence, or knew it would be supressed.
I'm being called away, I'll continue this later. Am I making sense to you yet?