It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained 9-11 Explosion at WTC Complex

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2002 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Despite the fact that the horrible events of Sept. 11 occurred in broad daylight and were widely photographed, significant aspects of the attacks have been completely suppressed by a media blackout.

Here is the rest of the story:
www.americanfreepress.net...

CG

posted on Jul, 16 2002 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2002 @ 02:48 PM
link   
WOnder why no other news outlets covered this. Im almost tempted to send this to my local news paper and television station yall should do the same. I mean we might see some thing but we are just a few people if we could expose this could bring up somting bigger

posted on Jul, 16 2002 @ 08:30 PM
link   
...Probably looking at the title of the news source might be one clue why "other sources" didn't cover this; American *Free Press*...

Quicksilver has a point though...Why don't we start sending this (& many other articles we find) to our local press companies & just start asking questions about why they never covered these topics? A lot can happen if they start taking these news items seriously...

...And even if they don't take it seriously, we can drag their biased policies with us to *other* press-companies along with our articles & also draw the "corporate news bias issues" out into the open at the same time.

Sooner or later, with us dragging it all over the coals, it'll hit *international news* & there'll be no way for all of these @$$holes to keep this news covered up.

posted on Jul, 16 2002 @ 08:52 PM
link   
~sigh~

This was discussed months ago and completely debunked.

Dust cloud as other angles from other networks show.

posted on Jul, 16 2002 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I don't which one of the fringe sites had the animated gif of that taking place...it was clearly dust cloud.

CG

posted on Jul, 17 2002 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Bldg 7 was flattened, did you even look at the evidence presented?
You guys do us a great disservice, when you mouth off like that with no evidence to the contrary at all.
I have shown pictures, maps and testimony, what exactly do you have backing your position besides your gobb!
What do either of you know about investigation? Constant review of the facts and evidence as the investigation continues, is part and parcel of good investigating. So why do you two act as if the this case is open and shut, like you know what the hell your talking about?
If either of you has rock solid evidence that disproves anything I'v posted I want to see it. We all have opinions, its proof and the truth we are after.

posted on Jul, 17 2002 @ 07:08 AM
link   
CG, I've been patient with you... it's wearing thin... and indeed, thin for all who mindlessly believe anything as long as someone took the time to make a web page about it.

If you look at all the video angles of the collapse, you'll see the "explosion" cloud you're trying to get us to believe in is just dust rising from the collapse of Tower 2. The angle from the south clearly shows the dust rising to the east, from the collapse -- building falls down - dust goes up -- simple. Tower 7 is at the northern-opposite end of the complex from Tower 2.

In any event -- perhaps you can explain which explosive materials caused a white cloud of the exact same color and density as the rest of the collapsing building? Why don't you investigate that?

The so-called bomb-crater in the 3D extrusion is nothing more than a very large chunk of Tower 1 landing on building 6 (being right next to Tower 1) and causing the cave-in of the large under-ground complex. Building 7, to the north of building 6 was the smallest of the effected buildings and also in the path of the fall of tower 1.

Building 7 was burning unchecked for six or so hours after the initial collapse. Nearly the entire building was in flames by the time it fell later in the day on 9|11. And after falling, continued to burn for several days. Of course there will be nothing left.

Who's doing the disservice?

How's that for investigation? A real-live New Yorker who knows those buildings and experienced the events first hand?

posted on Jul, 17 2002 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Psychologically Speaking New Yorkers are currently the last people I'd trust to have an objective analytical view of empirical evidence.

your currently all experiencing shock.
personally I wouldn't let any of you behind the wheel of a car for the next year or so, let alone into an investigation concerning the events of september 11th

posted on Jul, 17 2002 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Thanks, William.

In a sense, we were all there. At work we stood glued to the tv (in shock and disbelief) and watched the thing.

If there had been sight or sound of an explosion, the on-scene reporters would have HEARD it and it would have been caught on tape. Firefighters and police on the scene would have mentioned it on the radios... and there are sites where you can listen to the UNCENSORED chatter from that day... as much as you can stand to listen to.

And they don't mention it.

Now, police and firefighters are trained to notice things like that, y'know? We have hundreds of thousands of live ("we were there!") witnesses and tape and so forth -- and the only one who says there's a secondary explosion is some whacko with a website?

Right.

This one's going to start announcing that he's getting messages from the Illuminati broadcast through his morning bowl of cornflakes next.

posted on Jul, 17 2002 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lupe
Psychologically Speaking New Yorkers are currently the last people I'd trust to have an objective analytical view of empirical evidence.

your currently all experiencing shock.
personally I wouldn't let any of you behind the wheel of a car for the next year or so, let alone into an investigation concerning the events of september 11th

Well, some wimp from anywhere else would certainly think that. In reality, this is the toughest city in the world, (not to diminish what happened) if anyone can "take it," we can. Can you imagine any other city recovering and getting on with business after losing that 2,617 people and 11 million square feet of office space?

You weren't here. You don't know.

posted on Jul, 17 2002 @ 08:54 AM
link   
"Can you imagine any other city recovering and getting on with business after losing that 2,617 people and 11 million square feet of office space?"

yes.
frankly the constant whinging, sermonising, and deconstruction of it is getting beyond a joke.

I'd have thought that you'd have got beyond the rhetoric and emotive immaturity and onto more pressing matters.

unfortunately due to the retardation of emotional maturity to events such as these caused by inexperience, harping on about sep 11 has become something of a national hobby, almost a crutch used to justify intolerance, bigotry pseudo patriotism and right wing political agendas.

had this happened in most other countries used to terrorist attacks, Spain, Britain, Pakistan, for example you would have seen people begin the healing.

unfortunately.....as is almost certainly about to be demonstrated by follow ups to this post, America has instead chosen "righteous indignation" as the best response and curative path.

naturally this only helps on a very superficial level and, once blood lust and bloody minded vengeance has been satisfied, you will find your selves in a worse psychological situation than you do at present.

Currently you are allowing emotive solidarity blur the edges of your political philosophy's and help you ignore rather than tackle the damage that has been inflicted on your mental health.

until you break away from the flag waving and gung ho emoting, I really don't think you can be considered psychologically fit to make rational objective points concerning this whole situation.

Sorry if you find that insulting, I'm simply trying to view this situation objectively.

I'm sure that if you talk to any other psychologists on this board or IRL they will say somthing similar.

America hasn't begun the healing process because they are currently at the stage where all they want is a big hug from mommy and a good screaming fit.

I'm afraid I don't see americas response to september 11th as "strong" or "worthy" at present.
I see it more as a temper tantrum.

I'm sure when they all calm down things will get back to normal.

posted on Jul, 17 2002 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Lupus, have you ever been to NYC?

posted on Jul, 17 2002 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Yup.
Also Lived in America for 5 years. Also have a good friend on a flight back to NY at the time who would have been working in one of the offices we watched explode and family in the area. Thats all beside the point.
in my opinion (and lets stress that) the predominant reaction emanating from America is not a healthy one and the euphoric feelings of patriotism, the outpouring of over emotional sentimentality, the sheer 2 dimensional pathos being exhibited by the country at present is an incredibly superficial way of coping with the massive stress events such as these (and there have been many) cause.

The reaction immediately after Sep 11 was blood lust.
vengeance.
that's understandable. stupid, but understandable.

we now enter a far more insidious part of the healing process.

one that goes one of two ways.

introspective soul searching.
quiet contemplation and compartmentalisation of the many issues or, as most Americans have chosen, massive extroverted communal emotion.

The problem with this, the easiest way of coping, is that it removes individuality.

One copes by surrounding oneself with many others who feel the same and then shouting at each other about how much they understand each others pain and who together they feel.

This effectively removes individual bereavement.

it doesn't allow the personal aspect to settle.

If this goes unchecked the eventual result (as we are beginning to witness) is a country consisting of people unquestioningly loyal to themselves and a cause and not to a normative stable society.

exactly the sort of environment that generated the terrorists who committed the act on Sep 11.

one becomes a country of cause rather than a country of considered effect and individual reason.

hence why no one is currently allowed to question America. that would be a threat to solidarity and cause introspective reasoning. a place Americans don't currently want to go because its exactly what their current path is avoiding.

posted on Jul, 17 2002 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Lupus, What's wrong with patriotism...Just because we are waving a flag doesn't mean we are supporting the government 100%. It seems people often mistake our patriotism for supporting the government, while we are showing support for our country, it's people, and our freedoms. Heck, I flew a flag when Clinton was president - though I didn't support much of what he did. Over emotional? Please explain. Blood lust? I can't say I saw much of that. If you are talking about the military response in Afghanistan we'll have to agree to disagree on that. Previously, we reacted to a terrorist attack by lobbing a few cruise missles into the desert and blowing up a aspirin factory. Had we done more then, perhaps 9/11 wouldn't have happened.

posted on Jul, 17 2002 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This has gone pretty far off track. Too bad the old board isn't here as this was pretty thoroughly debunked, but I remember that video (along with the one of the pigeon flying in front of the camere - and being called an Aurora spy plane).

There were two towers. The angle showed the front one. The 'explosion' being referred to in that article is the rear (from that angle) building going down.

Objectivity, what a concept.

posted on Jul, 17 2002 @ 12:56 PM
link   
(I considered ignoring Lupe... But then, perhaps not...)

From lupy:
"until you break away from the flag waving and gung ho emoting, I really don't think you can be considered psychologically fit to make rational objective points concerning this whole situation. "

Until you show a history of rational tolerance on these boards, your credibility is nonexistent.

You, Lupe of the idiot insults, deem now to bring your loopy inane commentary to the events of 9|11, how nice for all of us.

You know nothing of my reaction to 9|11 other than my continued skeptical debunking of hysteria surrounding lame conspiracy concepts associated with the events of 9|11.

Pity you don�t live somewhere that engenders a reaction of pride. Pity that you cannot fathom how a person might be so enamored with their city that they might vigorously defend errant statements. Pity you cannot understand the concept of patriotic solidarity. Pity that all you can manage are spiteful commentary and sarcasm.

Indeed, there is much wrong with the reactive knee-jerk responses seen across the country. As well, the knee-jerk paranoiac conspiracists are grabbing at far too many gossamer thin concepts in concocting their theories of lunacy.

Climb back into your dark barren and contemplate your anger and consider its source. You�ll likely find it is not from without.

CG

posted on Jul, 17 2002 @ 01:20 PM
link   
My purpose here has nothing to do with illusions, I'm looking for the truth, by the only means availible to me at the moment. Which is reviewing any and all evidence I come accross via the net.

You seem to have alot of pride in being a New Yorker, thats all well and good.
The people of New York trully did rise to the occasion and show some real backbone. You would find damned few Americans that aren't proud of you New Yorkers for that rock solid display of courage! I wanted to get that said so I could move on without being misunderstood.

You keep throwing this lunatic fringe conspiracy crap at me from left field.
Since when did the words conspiracy and truth, become synonymous? What is it about my quest for the truth, that threatens you, or brings this out of you?
Could it be fear? Its a question, not an insult.

Let me tell you where I trully stand on the matter, at the moment. Then I can defend myself, from my own true position on the events in question.

The fact is my little investigation has lead no where, to date. Like most people that are looking into this, I have a hell of alot more questions than I do answers.
The void between questions and answers is vast indeed, no thanks to President Bush. But in this case the questions are so many, and so profound, they beg to be answered. For the good of our nation, it must be so!

Now I am basicly lacking in every skill I need to see this little effort of mine through to anything near a definitive conclusion. So why make the effort?
Mainly because the people that should be, aren't doing it.

Lets start with what I do know, shall we.

1. Billions of dollars were made by both known, and as yet unknown persons or organizations.

2. The NSA knows where that trail leads. As do a number of governments.

3. This was as much an action for profit as it was for terror. The two halfs of this operation did not necessarly have to have equal knowledge of the specific's of the complete operation. However, the profiteers would have had to know the whole picture. And would have had to be willing to gamble millions on its successful completion. So we are not talking about a rag tag outfit.

4. Who ever gambled these millions to carry out this attack. Did so to make a profit. You can't make a profit if you don't get away with it. So that narrows the field of suspect to those who could get away with it.

5. As we all know, there is simply no way to pull this off without leaving a trail. Reguardless of how difficult the trail maybe to follow, we know there is one.
Otherwise how could the profiteers collect thier treasure?

6. Who ever planned this operation wasn't gambling. They either had the power to supress this evidence, or knew it would be supressed.

I'm being called away, I'll continue this later. Am I making sense to you yet?

posted on Jul, 17 2002 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Like others, you begin your research with one basic fault, you assume government complicity when searching for facts/information/evidence.

However, in the interests of moving on...

Let's examine one point at at time:

You said, "1. Billions of dollars were made by both known, and as yet unknown persons or organizations."

What is your basis for this statement?

posted on Jul, 17 2002 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I know this is a little off track but i gotta say something.Had a bombing like this happened any where else-Britan, Spain,or Pakastan they would of come to the U.S. for help.JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER COUNTRY WHEN SOMETHING GOES WRONG!Then they bitch at us when we do something for ourselves

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join