It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Snappers wash up dead in New Zealand 4th January 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Fisheries officials are investigating the death of hundreds of snapper washed up on Coromandel Peninsula beaches.

Beachgoers at Little Bay and Waikawau Bay found the fish - many with their eyes missing - dead on the sand yesterday.

More fish dead and washed up... apparently from starvation... but with their eyes missing!

I can't find any other info on this apart from on here... hisz.rsoe.hu...

OOps ignore that... found the article here www.nzherald.co.nz...
edit on 4-1-2011 by yzzyUK because: to add link

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
From the Terms & Conditions:Proper Attribution for the posting of copyrighted material owned by others is defined as posting a relevant snippet of the online content not to exceed 10% of the entire piece, a properly formed link back to the source website, and a clear indication of the name of the source website
edit on 4/1/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
"net splitting" ?? explains hundreds with missing eyes? would somebody please clue me in because i've never heard of such a possibility.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

Guys, it's fish flu. Duh.

edit on 4-1-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

Could this be related to the other weird happenings ?, Maybe , Could be something innocent as stated, like a net burst but worth keeping an eye on this one too
Re the eyes missing, usually these are the first thing other scavengers etc will eat !

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Okay now I'm getting a little worried.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Is the bible coming truer everyday?..
A third of the sea turning blood red?....Not literally red but rather dead..

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I found an article relating to February last year on here and now I lost it... grrrr

anyway found another online source for todays www.stuff.co.nz...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

Well good looking out. I wonder if the scientists are putting all of these events together or if they are just charging it to coincidence. Somebody should really make a megathread...like biological inconsistensies or something like that.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyBhoy

Re the eyes missing, usually these are the first thing other scavengers etc will eat !

Yeah I agree with the birds or 'other' animals eating the eyes.... BUt the starvation looks like a load of parp... they look healthy to me.. and I am no expert, lmao have only bred Goldfish but still.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This is a little strange.
I wonder if it might be related to this story, black bird thread

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

I really don't think that the TPTB have any intention of telling us anything of value. "Keep going about your routine there's nothing to see here". Although there may be perfectly good reasons for fish/birds/ animals dying off, when you put everything together it looks like something's up.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This is strange.
I can't really see this being related to the mass death of fish and bird's in the United States recently, but, it's a possibility.
New Zealand does host a lot of foreign vessels, both legal and illegal, who come to our waters and catch sea life in large quantities. Perhaps one vessel decided to dump its load?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

Yeah i do not buy the starvation line either
I do a bit of fresh water fishing and have seen local rivers polluted and the fish stock depleted as the pollutant usually starves the river and fish of oxygen

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Alright, I see no one here has mentioned the 100's of Tons of fish in Brazil yet. Just quote from other thread.

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
HH, I saw a foreign paper earlier tonight that had a fish kill of 100's of tons of fish. This was in South America I believe. Let me see if I can find it.

Alright, I think I figured this out, here is the link with no translation- www.parana-online.com.br... Then use whatever translator you want.

A survey conducted by the Federation of Fishermen's Colony of Paraná, Paranaguá on the coast of the state, indicates that at least 100 tons of fish (sardine, croaker and catfish) have turned up dead since last Thursday off the coast of Parana.

On Sunday, representatives from the Environmental Institute of Paraná (IAP), the Secretary of State for the Environment and Water Resources (SEMA), took samples to verify the reason for the deaths. O relatório será divulgado hoje. The report will be released today.

The president of the Federation of Fishermen's Colony of Parana, Edmir Manoel Ferreira, reports that between Paranaguá and Guaraqueçaba at least 2,800 fishermen depend on the daily seafood.

"On Thursday we began to realize very dead fish. Só uma comunidade chegou a enterrar 15 toneladas. Only one community came to bury 15 tons. Estamos vivenciando uma situação muito triste no litoral”, relata. We are experiencing a very sad situation on the coast, "reports.

I cannot place the names, it is ran through Google Translator

Yeah, this is the coast of Brazil

Okay that link is NOT working. Go to here-www.drudgereport.com... It is on the right side of the Drudge Report

Added more text and attempted to fix link
edit on 4-1-2011 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
My guess: Corexit! Thanks BP!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
This is all explainable once you understand HAARP's illegal "black ops" (aka Project Blue Beam and illegal Tectonic Weapons testing / experiments). Masses of birds and fish die off due to the ELF waves that emanate as part of the experiment and atmospheric changes related to wave frequencies being projected. Then, a "sky anomaly" is spotted within days (e.g., "Blue Spiral Over Norway" and the sky anomaly you mention here in New Zealand). I am increasingly shocked to find that even here on ATS people are in denial about what is going on with these illegal experiments and the potential catastrophic consequences to our planet, our environment, and to the general health and well being of ALL life on this planet.

Go to the below link if you want more information. I have looked at the contents closely and most feature scientists and various experts who talk about what is actually going on - These are not woo-woo Conspiracy Theorists going wild with unsupported theories. Check it out.

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

top topics

join