It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride-free water?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
With all the debate about fluoridated water, I thought I'd experiment with fluroide-free water for a while and observe the effects of the change if any.

Trouble is, I have no idea how to get fluoride-free water. A normal filter won't work because fluoride is ionized, which as I understand it means it's not a solid in the water but broken up into individual atoms becoming a fully dissolved part of the liquid. So you would need some high-tech laboratory-quality molecule-sized filter to filter it out, presumably.

I've heard bottled water is chlorinated and fluoridated. Also that it's pretty much a sham anyway.

How about distilled water? Is that fluoride-free?

Does anybody here have experience in fluoride-free water?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Distilled water is flouride-free. A gallon costs less than $1.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
if you drink distilled water you will make yourself sick.

distilled water has nothing in it, and as such, it will leech minerals from your body.

Considerations
Some believe that drinking distilled water is beneficial on a daily basis, while others believe that it is healthy as a body cleanser to be used for only up to three weeks at once. There is skepticism as to whether distilled water purifies the body too much. Your body can lose chloride, magnesium, potassium, and sodium by drinking distilled water on a regular basis, which could lead to high blood pressure. Minerals can get removed from foods that are cooked with distilled water as well, which makes them less nutritious.

Read more at Suite101: Drinking Distilled Water: The Facts, Benefits, and Concerns www.suite101.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
My opinion on the fluoride debate is that fluoride has no negative effects on the "3rd-eye" . Think about 3rd world countries where fluoride is not added to their water....are those people more "aware" than those of us who drink water with fluoride? Where are all of the 3rd world prodigies? I believe this is just another in the long line of conspiracies born out of ignorance.

my 2-cents

top topics

join