It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Son of former Iranian King "Commits Suicide"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Alireza Pahlavi died Tuesday morning at his home in Boston, Massachusetts, a suicide, a spokesman for the family of the former shah of Iran said. Pahlavi, 44, was the son of the former shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi, who was overthrown in 1979 and died the following year in exile in Cairo, Egypt.

CNN

Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone is doing well early in this new year! I caught this headline tonight at the pub. Upon researching this guy's Pappy I discovered his opposition to Israel.

Good morning, fellow ATSers. I was youtubeing earlier today, and stumbled upon this interesting video of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, former Shah of Iran (9/26/1941 – 2/11/1979). It's very interesting, to hear him talk about the influence of the Israeli Lobby, which is largely white washed out of the media.

"Illuminati" Eexposed by Shah of Iran -- Known Since 70s,

"Shāh" was the title of Iranian kings including the Achaemenid dynasty which unified Persia and created a vast intercontinental empire. The full title of the Achaemenid rulers was "King of Kings", corresponding to Middle Persian šāhān šāh, literally "kings' king", and Modern Persian shāhanshāh. In Greek this phrase was translated as "βασιλεύς τῶν βασιλέων (basileus tōn basiléōn)", "king of kings", in rank rather equivalent to emperor.

Wikipedia

Was this guy talking?

What say you ATS, something fishy here or what?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
giving it a bump here

come on folks, no dead birds here but still something to pay attention to

new topics

join