It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi. (And a Thank you)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hello. I just recently moved into a new place, and now finally have the interweb hooked up for the first time in a long time.

I am still getting used to the interweb. The lol's and the emoticons, David Icke, etc. - Which is why I am so glad that I found this website recently. There is a wide variety of real (entertaining) information here, which is one of the major reasons I am paying Comcast every month.

Thank you to those who manage this place, I am sure it is not always easy. I have to say, besides the great topics here, one of the main reasons I joined was because of the
face. I had a great teacher who would issue out barfing faces on kids' homework (instead of smily faces), if he was really disgusted by their essays. Granted he was a third grade teacher, and it most likely made some kids cry, I always thought it was necessary/funny.

So yeah. I've seen some UFOs, identified some chemtrails, got high and thought I saw Bigfoot (bear), but then later found real orbs in the trees. I think I'll fit in here, if not, feel free to

P.S: What do W and K stand for?
edit on 4-1-2011 by CapnCaveman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CapnCaveman

Hello and welcome to ATS ... your OP was simply
only joking but as you like that face so much I thought it was only fair to add at least one to my welcoming post

Anyhoo ... it's a big site so take your time ... look around ... jump in when you're ready the waters fine ... sounds like you have the right credentials so I look forward to seeing you on the boards.

Woody

join